NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

OK just created my Live account and added everyone that's on my MSN lol anyone wanna add me I'm Hellfire DJ

Will do. Need to add a whole bunch of people here, I should really get round to it.

There, 25 points from Hexic HD, better? :D

Nevar. More I tell you, more.

Hexic you can get up to 125 points off if you play it for a while. I cannot get the bleeding 3 black pearl achievement.

PS anyone know if Gamestation or GAME take HD DVDs for trade in/cash?

No ¬_¬ are you playing Halo 3 on easy or something? There's 10 points for every level on normal!

I only just started the campaign, on Hardened I think. Done the first level.

Ive been playing Scene It! for the best part of the night and I love it to bits due to me being a movie nut. Its a real shame they never made it so you could play the game on Live as I would like to play against my mates in the comfort of my bed rather than having to go to each others houses.

I only just started the campaign, on Hardened I think. Done the first level.

You/Anyone up for some Legendary with points on later?

Ive been playing Scene It! for the best part of the night and I love it to bits due to me being a movie nut. Its a real shame they never made it so you could play the game on Live as I would like to play against my mates in the comfort of my bed rather than having to go to each others houses.

Theres really no Live play? Holy shit.

Also, Undertow is so bad it makes me want to cry.

Completed CoD4 last night, was really good. I really enjoyed it. Starting it again on the hardest difficulty (was playing on 2nd hardest first time through). It's epic on the hardest difficulty (veteren rings a bell so I'm just going to call it that from now on), you die so quickly and have to think up good tactics to get through each part. Just done the level when you're in the AC-130 with the big gun. Dreading the Ferriswheel level though, it took me ages before so it will be even harder now....

just wait for "No fighting in the war room"... i gave up

Just started playing EDF 2017 again recently. Its awesome!! Easily the best local co-op game around, especially if the person you are playing with doesn't usually play games.

Those spiders on hard are SUCH a pain with their webs. I'm not sure how I'll handle it on "Hardest"...and then on "Inferno".

That "Prominence 01" missile is absurd! Its like a mini nuke!!

I hope there is a sequel!

EDF!! EDF!!

Me and my mate only have 2 levels to do on Inferno on EDF, after spending about 2 hours trying the same level we came to the conclusion it was pretty much impossible and gave up. But its a great game, I hope they do a sequel.

Wow undertow sucks so hard lol. Is that your apology Microsoft? It's more like an insult!

I agree. People were raving over this, but I can't even be bothered to play it past level 2.

Just pre-ordered DMC4 =o I've not had a chance to get the demo but I loved 3, and it's the first 360 game I've gone special-edition tin version for, since it was only 2 quid more from game.co.uk, plus I had a £3 off voucher... win! And I do love game.co.uk for delivery speeds....

The Limited Edition is £29.99 most places anyway, amazon and shopto have for sure last time I checked. How much did you pay?

hm, didn't realise it was so cheap. Why is it so cheap? Some stores are still selling games like Assassin's creed at chart price of £45-50.

Well, I got DMC4 special edition for £31.99 including delivery :heh: but I'm happy with that really, I like game.co.uk because they tend to get games to me a day or two before the release date. Plus I got double reward points.

If it turns out I could've got a significantly better deal elsewhere I still have 12 days to cancel so... not worried. For a difference of less than a pint's worth, I'll manage.

The Limited Edition is £29.99 most places anyway, amazon and shopto have for sure last time I checked. How much did you pay?

That's all? I think I'll give the demo another chance and read some reviews.

Aha. I played the demo earlier. Its very awesome. Very fun. Im undecided on if Ill get it though. Probably wont just down to the huge amount of games I have to play.

Good games last night btw :D

And also I just won an ebay auction for Gears of War, £20. Awesome.

Me and my mate only have 2 levels to do on Inferno on EDF, after spending about 2 hours trying the same level we came to the conclusion it was pretty much impossible and gave up. But its a great game, I hope they do a sequel.

Wow! That is impressive!!

How much do you have for your maximum health?

I'm doing "harder" and I've got about 1950 stamina and I constantly get raped by giant spiders and their effing webbing!

I only have 94 weapons of of the 171...:heh:

I have found myself strangely addicted to Carcassonne. I started playing it yesterday as my mate told me to do so ( had it on my hard drive since it was free a while back ) and I found that once I picked up the rules I was having a great time. Only thing that annoys me is the stinking music that plays in the background :(

I would put my own music on the 360 but I cant be bothered to download it all. The only music I have on the 360 is the Metal Gear main theme from MGS2 and 3 as I use it when im playing shooters like Halo, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon etc to add more epicness :)

I did the media sharing thing with mine, as long as you have a PC with XP SP 2, XP Media Centre or Vista and it's on the same network as the 360 you're good to go.