NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

k will tomorrow :) it looks like a fat body and tiny head...when she indeed is very attactive that pic does her no justice whatsoever

BenQ's are rubbish, mine make grinding noise when it boots up. They all do i checked on Xbox.com.

Oh and yeah i meant the cable.

um... no Benqs are the best, I checked it too and I already heard both. Benq is totally superior. Very silent. Maybe some are defective, which would make sense considering 360's past.

EDIT: Yep, just checked there are Benqs that are totally silent and better than the other drives and there Benqs that make scratchy noises. Thankfully mine is silent

Well i wouldn't want a BenQ for the risk of getting a one with grinding noises when i could just get another make and not get them at all...

Well i wouldn't want a BenQ for the risk of getting a one with grinding noises when i could just get another make and not get them at all...

Thing is the good Benqs are the best drives :P But yeah I get your point. To see what drive it is, you need to take the faceplate off anyway, so it's not something someone does in a store.

Got a Falcon with a BenQ drive myself, but only tend to get the grinding when I turn the console on or when inserting a disc. Other than that it's dead quiet compared to my friends older revision of the console. Like I've said many times before though, the console is just generally fucking loud. My PC doesn't even make a third of the noise that the 360 does.

And lol at new Tina O'Brian sig.

So I re-bought the 360 today, after about 2 years. I got with it:

Gears of War

Kameo

Beautiful Katamari

Halo 3

Mass Effect

Crackdown

Burnout Paradise

Bioshock

Orange Box

Lost Planet

Assasins Creed

Dead Rising

and another I can't quite remember right now....condemed?

Oh and I should be getting DMC4 tomorrow or the day after.

So far, i'm an hour into Assasins Creed and already know its going to be disapointing, and an hour into Gears and loving it.

Edit: Oh yeah, CoD4 and Ghost Recon as well.

I've still got a lot of games to go through. I'll probably sell Burnout Revenge and Forza 2 soon.

Sir Kov has provided me with a link to show you....

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/guide.php?type=&gameID=213

He says "if he means the 1st custom player win then he should have already got it"

That's the problem though, I haven't got the achievement!

I've countless games with my custom player but for some reason haven't earned this achievement. That's why I wanted to know what the default settings are so I can make sure they're correct!

BenQ's are rubbish, mine make grinding noise when it boots up. They all do i checked on Xbox.com.

Oh and yeah i meant the cable.

I still don't get that, how hard can it be to make a quiet drive? HOw long have disc drives been around for now ffs.

I'm looking to play Sonic 2 against anyone, plz ^_^ half the time nobody's playing and the other half of the time I get annoying people who quit on me all the time.

I'm looking to play Sonic 2 against anyone, plz ^_^ half the time nobody's playing and the other half of the time I get annoying people who quit on me all the time.

I'll play. Set it up and invite me.

thanks! hmm I'm new to live gold, can't seem to invite you.

can you only invite people to player matches? not ranked?

hmm if you try and quick join a ranked game you'll probably be matched with me cos barely anyone is playing

Gears of War

Kameo

Beautiful Katamari

Halo 3

Mass Effect

Crackdown

Burnout Paradise

Bioshock

Orange Box

Lost Planet

Assasins Creed

Dead Rising

So far, i'm an hour into Assasins Creed and already know its going to be disapointing, and an hour into Gears and loving it.

McMad is jealous...

Gears of War

Kameo

Beautiful Katamari

Halo 3

Mass Effect

Crackdown

Burnout Paradise

Bioshock

Orange Box

Lost Planet

Assasins Creed

Dead Rising

Disposable income much?

How does Cod4 system link work? We couldn't seem to get more than one person on each xbox on system link.

That's the problem though, I haven't got the achievement!

I've countless games with my custom player but for some reason haven't earned this achievement. That's why I wanted to know what the default settings are so I can make sure they're correct!

Haha, I've got it sorted now, I thought the default option in the settings was easy, turns out it was normal (makes sense :heh:), got those achievements now!

hmm if you try and quick join a ranked game you'll probably be matched with me cos barely anyone is playing

Good matches (and the first time I've played a ranked match on Xbox). Pity about the lag .

aah you had lag? i had lag when i played jordan, but not against you (or anyone else) i thought you might have especially when you were stuck on that bit in Mystic Caves with the two platforms goin opposite ways, that bit kicked my ass when I had lag.

Good games though, rematch when the lag's not so bad yeah

aah you had lag? i had lag when i played jordan, but not against you (or anyone else) i thought you might have especially when you were stuck on that bit in Mystic Caves with the two platforms goin opposite ways, that bit kicked my ass when I had lag.

Yea, I only got it on that level.

FINALLY got into mass effect :D got it for xmas but havent played it much but today was playing it wondering why it has taken so long to get into it. Its really good

FINALLY got into mass effect :D got it for xmas but havent played it much but today was playing it wondering why it has taken so long to get into it. Its really good

God I love this game so much. Starting my third play through, going for the insanity difficulty this time around.