NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Would love to get a new RPG for the X-Box after finishing Mass Effect, Blue Dragon just didn't appeal to me for some reason, would you recommend this game?

Was thinking of importing, its either this or Zack and Wiki anyway. :bouncy:

Yeah get this for sure. There are some slow moments which can be annoying but it is a real good RPG.

Just completed Portal. Brilliant little game, just far too short. I wanted more of that lonliness and seclusion. I hope Half Life 3 includes the girl you play as or at least the facility. Its just such a wonderful little world, I don't want that to be the end.

Edit: Oh yeah what's the deal with Lost Odessy? What is it and is it worth the walk?

Edit: Oh yeah what's the deal with Lost Odessy? What is it and is it worth the walk?

I just have one question:

Is the combat turn-based?

Just completed Portal. Brilliant little game, just far too short. I wanted more of that lonliness and seclusion. I hope Half Life 3 includes the girl you play as or at least the facility. Its just such a wonderful little world, I don't want that to be the end.

A Portal 2 is in the works and it wouldn't just be map packs.

I just have one question:

Is the combat turn-based?

Yes, but its interwieved with cut scenes. It looks pretty cool, shame i'm not into the genre.

Was i the only person who hated portal, i found it such a chore to play, and that stupid robot voice... ARGHH!!!

And does anyone else get bad lag on TF2?

How can you hate Portal?

The puzzles were fun, it was constant genius comedy and the ending was fantastic.

TF2 does suffer from lag on the console versions. Apparently Valve are fixing it.

Was i the only person who hated portal, i found it such a chore to play, and that stupid robot voice... ARGHH!!!

And does anyone else get bad lag on TF2?

:shakehead

oh no you didnt

Portal is pure genius, every single last bit of it.

Nah I found it fun but I did not find it hilarious, and I found the ending a bore. It did not deserve the acclaim it got.

Good news. I figured out what that thing you just incinerated did. It was a morality core they installed after I flooded the enrichment center with a deadly neurotoxin to make me stop flooding the enrichment center with a deadly neurotoxin. So get comfortable, while I warm up the neurotoxin emitters.

Portal is amazing. Inventive, dark, hilarious. It isn't going to bring the humour to you, this isn't Will and Grace, there isn't going to be screeching gay stereotype. It doesn't have a laughter track. It's more subtle then that. It's called wit. Actual, honest to god wit, and if you don't like it you must be stupid.

Ha, typical because I don't like it I get called stupid. Yes I get the wit and sure it made me smile but the way some of go on about it make it seem like you were rolling on the floor laughing out loud.

What bits? I would really like to know.

And the 'boss' fight was terrible, it didn't even introduce any new ideas just the rocket idea from 10/20 minutes ago.

And don't get me started on the whole cake thing. *sigh*

What bits? I would really like to know.

Most of GLaDOS' script. And the turrets.

The boss fight was to simply get you to see and meet GLaDOS. It wasn't supposed to be inventive.

The journey and the fight itself were pretty cool. Seeing behind all the test chambers, GLaDOS basically saying she loved you and then you killing her because she threatened to kill you.

It was pretty messed up and it was so, so different from any other Valve game ever made. Thats what made it special and the portal gun just made it even more fun.

I find portal seriously over rated, yeah it was a damn good game, but not the OMG MOST MEGA THING EVER TO BE BROUGHT TO GAMING craziness.

And also, i HATE the song.

EDIT: Also yeah, why does everyone go fucking mental about the cake thing? It's hardly a big deal, the game has better bits than the god damn cake.

Picked up Eternal Sonata today in game for £19.99, haven't played a decent RPG in a while. Hopefully it turns out to be an inspired purchased.