NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Paul i have a 20GB HDD if you want it? It's only like 2 weeks old cause i got a 120GB.

I bought Just Cause, £13 at Gamestation, it was in the 2 for 20s, the only other good games in it were ones i already owned/owned previously. So i picked it up on its own.

EDIT: jesus, twice i had to restart my system because it crashed during just cause, the 2nd time i turned it on i got 1 red light. So i unplugged everything, plugged it back in, turned it back on and it appears to be fine again, i'll see how it plays..

Finally done all the races on Naruto, got all people to like me aswell.

Now to collect all the coins. Not sure if I want to, I've had my fare share of coin/orb collecting before.

I bought Just Cause, £13 at Gamestation, it was in the 2 for 20s, the only other good games in it were ones i already owned/owned previously. So i picked it up on its own.

EDIT: jesus, twice i had to restart my system because it crashed during just cause, the 2nd time i turned it on i got 1 red light. So i unplugged everything, plugged it back in, turned it back on and it appears to be fine again, i'll see how it plays..

Just Cause is a pretty decent game, well worth picking up on the cheap.

I was enjoying it until my console went on the blink, it kept crashing, got 1 red light, and now

TA DAH!

3redunsxj3.jpg

It does it all the time too.

Looks like i needs to get me a repair.

And i'd just started playing it loads again after having had a couple of weeks off >:

Sensible soccer, Bioshock and Just Cause were all on my play list. Fags.

Oy! Beginning of the holiday too. Fucking crazy.

Seriously, is my console safe? I bought it in Jan/Feb 2007/

It lasted a fair few months i guess, since March i've had it. Not TOO bad.

Still, this shouldn't be happening at such a scale.

When i send it off, do i only send the console? None of the wires, and detach my HDD?

Right what you do is, take off your face plate, hdd, all cables.

Ring the customer line, tell them you've RROD'd and after a million pointless questions they'll either send you a coffin or you'll have to find a box to put it in. Then they'll send you some stickers, then someone will come pick it up.

2 weeks or so later, you'll get it back.

I was going through online, is it better to give them a call instead?

And i send it with no faceplate?

I was going through online, is it better to give them a call instead?

And i send it with no faceplate?

Best to phone them up and you just leave the faceplate on.

I loved R6V on the PC, I hope the 2nd one has good co-op, I'll enjoy that :D

Thanks for all the suggestions for local multiplayer titles guys.

Just finished Episode 2! Awesome, I can't wait till episode 3!!

Are we going to be able to download it??

Would people reccomend I buy an Xbox 360 Arcade now, the £170 deal in gamestation or wait untill I have a bit more money for a premium? I'll want to play online but I'm not bothered about downloading much. Would it be better for me to get the Arcade and the hard drive later on?

Sainburys have an awesome offer:

Premium

Forza 2

Vava Pinata

An Extra Wireless Controller

220 quid.

ah ashmat has joined the RROD in december *welcomes*

been 8 days (thursday evening) since my 360 got picked up by the courier...i know supposed to be 2 weeks but HURRY UP :P

dont beleive theres a burnout demo and im not playing it....im a massive fan of burnout as well

When i send it off, do i only send the console? None of the wires, and detach my HDD?

I've had my current one since last July with absolutely no problems whatsoever. I am expecting one of them (my brother is home at the moment with his 360 so we can each use our own TV on Live :heh: ) to go any day though. The only time we really use them a lot...

You bought it in March? Don't send it off, return it to the shop. It's the retailer's responsibility to replace the machine within the warranty period and it'll save you a lot of time/hassle

Got mine in January, and by law here in Iceland all electronical devices must have a warranty of 2 years :D

got my 360 back from an independent shop yesterday. it is much more quiet when I turn on the machine now so not sure what the shop done exactly but all good. :)

mine had been working since october 2006 (the first one lasted 4 weeks) over a year working not bad.....but i shouldve even be saying that. Its a shame that its some sort of milestone if it lasts a long time

I just confirmed with myself and found my reciept.

I've had my 360 since 28/04/2006... 28th of bloody April.

I think it might be my first and last you know. If it ever does break I may just send it off, get it repaired. If they just send a repaired one like no HDMI plug in the back then I think I'll sell it and use the money on something else.

Then again I might not, but seeing how often peoples breaks on here I may just not take the chance and get rid of it.

Is mine the oldest one here then? As in earliest bought and not broken?

Just finished Episode 2! Awesome, I can't wait till episode 3!!

Are we going to be able to download it??

As Orange Box DLC. Hope so, but wouldn't there be licensing problems as EA or whoever published Orange Box probably only has rights to whats in that box, not further products.

I don't really know what I'm talking about btw, someone is most likely better informed.

What about Left 4 Dead? Are we downloading that or disc release or PC exclusive?

Best to phone them up and you just leave the faceplate on.

A buddy of mine sent with faceplate two weeks ago, got it back with no faceplate. Might as well not bother.

Super fast return for him though. Sent Sunday, back Thursday.

can anone give me some impressions of sega rally revo. Gamestation have it for £22 and I have £6 credit also so would get it for £16.

How does it play? Feel like a need a new 360 game to play!