NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

No probs just remember, when you get to the final chapter and kill the boss which you think is the final boss and get the Hero's Key, don't carry on.

Backtrack otherwise if you do the second play through it will probably be impossible for you to do the bit you shouldn't miss out on.

:D

Hardest paragraph I've had to write with no spoilers.

Mysterious!! Thanks for the head up! (And the impressive spoiler avoidance) : peace:

I have now jumped in and own an Xbox 360 Arcade with Crackdown and Perfect Dark Zero :D

I'm in love with my 360. It's awesome. While I'm wanting to just do all the campaigns and rack up achievements, I'm too addicted to Halo 3 online. Yahtzee was right though, too many hooting dickholes.

Just use your awesome skilleZ on Halo to silence the idiots.

Seriously, HoT is right, mute is a god send!!

R6V2 sounds great from the interview in ign. The player customisation and the way you earn new weapons of certain types depending on how well you use specific weapons. I'm looking forward to next march for some co-op action :)

I've brought my 360 back to my parents for the hols because I know I'm getting Guitar Hero 3, and hopefully some arcade points and maybe just maybe even Mass Effect for Christmas. I can't get the thing online here though, because my parents have wireless and I don't have a wireless adapter! At home my 360 is close enough to the wireless router to have it wired up, but here... it's strange, even though I'm not using a Gold account right now, not being connected to xbox live just makes it feel a little bit emptier :(

Wow, Crackdown is soooo good. Seriously, it's one of the best games I've played this year (not played many to be fair). It is just so fun! The only complaint I can level at it so far is that the missions have been a little repetitive thus far (go in to a load of bad guys, kill them, kill leader, leave) but it never stops being fun! :D

Wow, Crackdown is soooo good. Seriously, it's one of the best games I've played this year (not played many to be fair). It is just so fun! The only complaint I can level at it so far is that the missions have been a little repetitive thus far (go in to a load of bad guys, kill them, kill leader, leave) but it never stops being fun! :D

Thats pretty much how the whole game goes. But the fun part isn't killing the bosses - in fact, it's the worst part of the game imo. It's collecting the orbs, doing the car races, and just generally messing around.

Yeah collecting the orbs is very cool, I can now jump 25ft, very fun just jumping between roofs and buildings :D

Just use your awesome skilleZ on Halo to silence the idiots.

Seriously, HoT is right, mute is a god send!!

If only all games had a mute button. After quite enjoying Gears last night I thought I'd play a bit more online. I unfortunately got stuck with a bunch of Americans and at one point someone shouted 'UK! Get a mic, and get some fucking kills while you're at it!' What a fun experience gaming with Americans is. I left the game..

I unfortunately got stuck with a bunch of Americans and at one point someone shouted 'UK! Get a mic, and get some fucking kills while you're at it!'

Someone did that to me once, he kept telling me I was shite. Next map I changed teams, and chainsawed him every round. He was not impressed. :D

If only all games had a mute button. After quite enjoying Gears last night I thought I'd play a bit more online. I unfortunately got stuck with a bunch of Americans and at one point someone shouted 'UK! Get a mic, and get some fucking kills while you're at it!' What a fun experience gaming with Americans is. I left the game..

You can mute any player you want from the menu when you press the guide button. The only thing Halo 3 does is incorporate better. Your right though, it should be easier to do.

To those who bought Crackdown here's some links if you really enjoy the orb collecting/stunt rings.

Agility orb

Stunt rings

Now if only I can find the best ever hidden orb map I used...I shall be back.

Hidden Orbs. This site helped me out so much. I was gonna give up until I came across this.

Beat from Eternal Sonata has to be the cutest games character I have ever seen. I got well pissed of when he got back handed!!

Wheres the Shotgun on construct?

There isn't a shotgun on Construct. Congrats on Killtac.

Some pretty sweet deals over at Play.com.

Or just do what I did, put your wireless router near your 360 and wire the 360 to one of the router's ethernet ports with an RJ45 cable (one came with my Elite iirc).

Either that or Triple_C's suggestion because 360 wireless adapters are a total rip-off.

Snowbound... let me guess, did you use the shotgun/shield technique?:heh:

No in fact! :bowdown:

I don't even have one single shotgun spree medal yet. (Not for lack of trying though)