NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Anyone remember that guy who made his 360 into a laptop?

That was an awesome mod.

Oh dear. My 360 is making grinding noises every now and then, as if it's destroying the discs; just got a disc read error on halo and it sounds like it's sparking inside as well. Great.

My drive makes a racket at times too, I'm hoping that a future dashboard update will allow games to be played using the HD DVD drive so I don't have to use the in built one at all.

It appears that there's an international conspiracy by Microsoft to near-simultaneously destroy the inner components of the world's supply of Xbox 360 consoles. :o

The 360 Hardware makes me so angry, even if they totaly fix the RROD. The motor in the DVD drive spins so fast it wont last more than a couple of years...

God CoD4 is so bull shit.

On that sniping level with the ferris wheel, i'm doing the cheating thing. But theres only 1 checkpoint at 5200m. Thats means i have to sit there for the rest of it, then die straight after because theres always AI right behind me.

Its so fucking bull shit, i got so close once but the chopper took off i almost broke my own face. Several times.

Seriously, why do i put myself through this just for a achievement points :(

Yes, some can. Some can also do the Mile High aswell.

LOL

Gets them everytime!

My 360 has turned into a glorified DVD player at the moment. I may come back online this wednesday as its Sensible Soccer day on XBLA.

I've just finished watching Zodiac downloaded from the marketplace, my thoughts:

• If you watching the video while downloading it at the same time, the video skips for a fraction of a second every so often as it writes to the disk
  • HD quality is nowhere near that of a HD DVD, seemed to be somewhere between DVD and HD to me
  • No 5.1 audio, all the sound came through the front speakers
  • No subtitles
  • Download speed was ok, but no where near streaming level so requires some forethought into when you'll want to watch the movie, so hardly an "on demand" service

All in all I'm a little disappointed. I doubt I'll download any other movies from the service unless there's a very good reason. Would defo prefer TV shows on there.

Hell yeah, i jsut remembered this morning about sensible soccer.

Finally an XBLA game to get excited about again.

I decided to go back on Naruto.

That game is so full of glitches and flaws and just plaing annoying stuff.

I need to complete 1 more race then I'm gonna start again so I can get one of the peoples missions directions because it's not guiding me when I chose it on my options.

Grr, Live isn't connecting now even though all the tests are fine. My NAT changes every time I connect though, from strict to open?:S

God CoD4 is so bull shit.

On that sniping level with the ferris wheel, i'm doing the cheating thing. But theres only 1 checkpoint at 5200m. Thats means i have to sit there for the rest of it, then die straight after because theres always AI right behind me.

Its so fucking bull shit, i got so close once but the chopper took off i almost broke my own face. Several times.

Seriously, why do i put myself through this just for a achievement points :(

When I played through that level I was carrying the bloke, got right outside the chopper and then got shot 1 too many times. That was only on normal though as I'm rubbish.

Played some of the multiplayer earlier which was a bit daunting at first but got into a bit. Did fairly well in 1 or 2 games, crap in some others. Up to rank 4 anyway, and it wasn't quite the nightmare I'd heard starting out on that game was.

LOL

Gets them everytime!

My 360 has turned into a glorified DVD player at the moment. I may come back online this wednesday as its Sensible Soccer day on XBLA.

I need my 360 back from repair shop by wednesday man! SWOS on the Amiga was always my game..

It costs £60 to get your 360 fixed after the one year warranty which I just found out after my console stopped displaying video. Hopefully the next console they send me will last for years now, or I will not be pleased.

It costs £60 to get your 360 fixed after the one year warranty which I just found out after my console stopped displaying video. Hopefully the next console they send me will last for years now, or I will not be pleased.

Thats why you force it to go RROD on you, free repair :p