NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

What the hell "Ambition of the Illuminus" (Phantasy Star Universe Exp) has already came out? When the hell did that happen?

I received no information!

I should get a Xbox360 Elite soon. :hmm:

What games should I get?

Orange Box,Halo 3 and COD4?

Why the dogey face if your getting a XBOX? :blank:

Bungie have announced in their latest news update that coinciding with the release of the Halo 3 Heroic Map Pack download tomorrow will be an update. The update will “include a playlist specifically for the new Heroic DLC maps (so that early adopters can get their fix in), as well as incorporating those maps into the general playlists.

The developer added: “In addition, we're reasonably sure that variety updates to almost all of the playlists will be included. This includes some long requested BR Start variants, wider map selection in the Ranked playlists, and a couple of map variants that we're going to try in BTB to start with. We're a little hamstrung on this first update because the studio resources are giving priority to finishing and testing the Heroic DLC maps, but we do have more in mind for December."

A “Team Hardcore†playlist has already been announced as part of an update for the 18th December with more details expected to be released in the near future. The developer also said “Team Objective†is getting an “overhaulâ€. “This playlist will henceforth be focused on CTF (both One Flag and Multi Flag variants, as has been frequently requested) and Assault (One Bomb, Multi Bomb, and Neutral Bomb) variants. VIP is out, until we have some time to bang on it and get something we're happy with."

And it doesn’t stop there, Bungie are also introducing a “Team Control†playlist "which is based on zone control gametypes like Territories, Land Grab, and a little bit of Team King" and in early 2008, Bungie are going to introduce a Ranked BTB (Big Team Battle) playlist. So it seems despite Bungie and Microsoft’s split, Bungie are still loyal to the XBOX 360.

:bowdown: nice one bungie team

Why the dogey face if your getting a XBOX? :blank:

The dogey face is for if I got the time to buy one.

Two maps doesn't cut it for me.

Would three maps do it for you?

Rocket Race?

Does exactly what it says on the tin:

14921339mediumwt1.jpg

Rocket Race? Halo Karts?

I must admit that doing this in Halo 3 is quite fun.

Spartan Lasering a Banshee?

What he said. Lasering a Banshee is fun, not as fun as other stuff.

I'd buy that as long as it didn't have a ridiculous monthly cost.
The guild wars style would be great.

Server side lobbies, player side games. Simple.

Both statements are true. It would be really good. A party of up to 8 or so teaming up, wandering around the landscape as big as Oblivion, doing quests. Having horse races, duelling with each other.

Possibilities are endless, in as much as you can do for a mmo.

Hey Fellas, there seems to be a trend happening on the gaming websites to use the Friends of Friends functionality as a kind of clan list.

So, I've created a new gamertag called "N Europe" that you should all add as a friend, then you'll be able to see all the members of the N Europe forum and their gamertags in one place and in your dashboard. I think Penny Arcade invented this idea so if you think it's stupid, please don't give me grief!

Just added you.

Clever idea

I'm liking the look of Foundry and all the possibilites of customisation it brings - Halo football looks like a right laugh.

It seems like everyone's gone past their halo phase; I'm still enjoying it just as much as when I first played it. :)

I should get a Xbox360 Elite soon. :hmm:

What games should I get?

Orange Box,Halo 3 and COD4?

Dante, you should probably get another game as well or instead of one of those.

You'd probably get bored of ALL shooters quickly. Maybe get Oblivion or Crackdown or something..

Dante, you should probably get another game as well or instead of one of those.

You'd probably get bored of ALL shooters quickly. Maybe get Oblivion or Crackdown or something..

Okay, thanks Stev2604.

Crackdown is good, perhaps Assassin's Creed or Dead Rising if you like open world, sandbox games anyway. In that order imo, although all three are games that cause opposing opinions.

I would definately get one of those three though Dante sir.

Definitely get Crackdown. Great game in single player and co-op.

New content gave it an extra life on what it already had left for me. It had a lot left to give aswell.

PGR4, or even 3 if you're on a budget are fantastic arcade-style racers which just anyone who can grapple with the concept of car racing should enjoy. Forza is excellent too, but you need to be a bit of a petrol head to get the most out of it.

I've added everyone listed on the gamertag thread to the "N Europe" gamertag clan, it's up to those people to accept the invitation. If i've missed anyone, they can add the N Europe user themselves or let me know.

I've added everyone listed on the gamertag thread to the "N Europe" gamertag clan, it's up to those people to accept the invitation. If i've missed anyone, they can add the N Europe user themselves or let me know.

Awesome!! I was wondering who that was! :heh:

It seems like everyone's gone past their halo phase; I'm still enjoying it just as much as when I first played it. :)

I think I'm going to get back into it when the holidays start!

I've been dipping in and out, slightly more recently. It is an excellent online multi player experience, you have to give it that.

I'm on the PC version but anyway.

I just finished HL2: EP2

I cannot believe

ELI FUCKING DIED?!?!?!!

AND HE DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO TELL US ABOUT GMAN!!

Also, the game leads me to believe

Ep3 may well show us the portal gun

WTF! I just logged into Xbox.Com to check on the status of the N Europe friends list, tried to send out a message to someone and got the following message:

"You must be an Xbox Live Gold member to send messages"

has this always been like this? It this just on the website or can you not send messages on a silver account on your xbox too?

You can only send messages on XBOX.com if you're a gold member. Which sucks.

Well, the video market place is up, with just movies. No TV shows, which sucks.

Be cool if they could get ITV and BBC on board.

what is the quality of the HD movies like as they must be compressed right. thinking about downloading 300.

Around 5.1GB for the HD version, which is about what a 720p HD-DVD is.

Will be interesting if/when the BBC comes on board what pricing they will use, given that we pay the licence fee so it should be free. With ITV and others I'd much prefer a nominal charge (just paying for the bandwidth) with none skippable adverts at the usual points in the programme rather than a larger amount for the programme without adverts. This will never happen though.