NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Finished Fable, don't like the fact you can't just roam after you do the final boss thing :(

Wow, anyone else interested in Dark Sector? This is looking really good imo.

I remember reading about it when I had my PS3 in the official mag and it sounded and looked really good but I fogort all about it. Whens it due out?

25th January apparently. I was just watching the 1upShow from last week and it was one of their reviews.

I'm going to have to start watching the 1upShow more. Though it's wierd seing the faces that i've been listening to on the 1upYours podcast for so long.

EDIT: While i think on. Isn't paradise the 25th too?

REEAALLLYYY enjoying the first few hours of Blue Dragon . . . YAAAAAY!!!

I have also consumed a whole box of Orange Matchmakers in the time since i turned my 360 on . . . i'm slightly worried.

Can anyone please help me!? I have a BeBox router but my stupid Xbox doesn't want to play online. I can connect to Xbox Live. I can even download stuff but it doesn't let me play online.

For example on Halo 3 it says something along the lines of "Information could not be retrieved from the servers."

Its driving me nuts!!

The NAT is on open, if that helps.

Oooh my friend was having a similar problem. It could be your router, you'll need to open some ports using port forwarding on your router settings.

Halo 3 is an odd one, it has different servers to Xbox Live so it cocks up every now and then.

I have enough money to buy some stuff from the Valve store, and I almost did. Though I figured that I needed the cash (for over Christmas), so I'm hoping to get some stuff after Christmas. I just know I'm going to be kicking myself for not getting the Headcrab hat or Companion Cube plushie, methinks they'll sell really quickly... :/

As much as I want that Cube Plushie, I just can't justify buying it. Especially since I already bought a Portal T-Shirt.

But I want it so bad.

Must...not...buy...

o m f g

If I had it in my mind I could spend the money I have I would buy so much right now.

I would get the Companion Cube plush if the shipping didn't cost almost as much as the Cube itself.

But then half it for £'s.

It's totally worth it though. I've seen some better t-shirts but the posters and mouse mats are tempting.

Oooh my friend was having a similar problem. It could be your router, you'll need to open some ports using port forwarding on your router settings.

Halo 3 is an odd one, it has different servers to Xbox Live so it cocks up every now and then.

I don't suppose you could explain what to do to a simpleton like me? :heh:

Plus, the one on eBay is for charity, so people are more likely to bid up a bit.

thought peeps may like to know -

HALF PRICE

kane and lynch and PGR4 in Gamestation this week

I started making a race course in Foundry. Forge is so much fun, you can spend hours in it.

Play.com are selling 360 version of orange box for 24.99!

Either i've just let you in on some news, or am hideously late. Sorry if the latter.