NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I started a new game on Bioshock, i got half way through last time but then ran out of money and ammo so i got a bit stuck, taking it more carefully this time.

though, again i got hooked, lsot track of time, and i'm supposed to elave the house in 10 minutes, i told myself i'd turn off at 12 to get dinner, i ran over till 20 past, bloody video games!

I once missed dinner entirely through Bioshock. My sister claims she came through and told me it was ready, but I was too engrossed and can't remember. I eventually woke up from my trance and it was something like 7.30. I sat down to play at 4.

I was hungry :(

To hell with a card, just give us a Banjo Kazooie game!

Or at least some new news.

I want a new one SOO badly.

To hell with a card, just give us a Banjo Kazooie game!

These are the words that would be on my letter to santa.

These are the words that would be on my letter to santa.

Along with..

" If you wanna see Mrs Claus again then get RARE to hurry up! "

Hmm the Viva Pinata animals are opening their own games but Banjo isn't. HMMMMMM

Anywho. Nice card, but yeah. Whats up with Banjo? Looks odd.

Hmm the Viva Pinata animals are opening their own games but Banjo isn't. HMMMMMM

Anywho. Nice card, but yeah. Whats up with Banjo? Looks odd.

Your right, there's a secret message in there somewhere!

What is he holding? Also, what the heck is that thing next to the couch!

So many questions....

Banjo's looking quite square.

Also, the Viva Pinata box has the Games For Windows bar along the top.

Still, them showin BK tells me they ARE still making it, even though a lot of us were starting to doubt wether it would be done or not.

Ive just noticed what it says on the middle stocking. Cheeky gits! There had better be something in that reference

So? You realise this game is already in stores right?

So many questions....

Christmas tree ornament.

Still, them showin BK tells me they ARE still making it, even though a lot of us were starting to doubt wether it would be done or not.

Cause it recently came out on PC...

So? You realise this game is already in stores right?

Yeah I know. But its fun putting that niggling doubt in crazies minds and watching it explode.

I saw in a shop a split game half and half, Forza 2 and Viva Pinyatter. Only £19.99....Not seen this before. Ker-razy! :heh:

We've seen this Banjo ages ago in the original teaser trailer, why are people surprised by his appearance now?

Anyway guys, I have a question. Since I got my 360 Elite a few months ago, I think my favourite things to do on it have been co-operative action games. Finished Halo 3 on Legendary with Jayseven, and almost done Gears on Insane, what other great Co-op experiences are there on the 360?

Local Co-op, Rainbow 6 vegas has some good co-op modes. T-hunt but I'm not sure about the story.

I don't know anymore actually.

Crackdown is only online co-op which is brilliant but by the sounds of it you want local.

The Banjo up there looks alright, it's Kazooie that looks horrible. Poor thing.

Hmm might be just me but it kind of looks like a rip-off of the FLUDD from Super Mario Sunshine? Or maybe thats just crazy talk, idk... :hmm: I need sleep lol night all :heh:

Also can't wait for the next Banjo Kazooie game, I reckon we may have it, this time next year at the earlest, the latest? Last year of the Xbox 360 being in production. :laughing:

Download '300' in HD from the XBOX Live Video Marketplace between 28th Dec & 29th Dec for just 100 Microsoft Points.

taken from xbox.com:

"For 24 hours starting midnight 28 December, anyone with a broadband connection and Xbox LIVE membership (Silver or Gold) can take advantage of this terrific limited offer. 300, critically acclaimed as the Citizen Kane of cinematic graphic novels, can be yours to rent in HD for the bargain price of 100 MS Points. Why? Because the Xbox LIVE Marketplace Video Store is now open for business, and you really must experience it for yourself to know fantastic it is."

Wicked! :D