NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Put your 360 in a hot enclosed space with a towel around it and leave it on for a few hours.

Microsoft piss me off. Apparantly my account has been suspened due to a problem with payment, and i need to change my card details to fix it, but, i cant as my account is suspeneded so i cant go into account options as i am essentially banned from live.

Now my 360 is telling me to play halo 3 i need to put it into a xbox360 console to play it. And my diskdrive is making hai thur im killing your disks noises. win.

ok so i sent off mt xbox to get "repaired" last thursday

when the rrod happened to you how long did it take for them to send it back to you?

driving me nuts having no 360 to play lol got mass effect off bro for xmas and just discovered my folks have got me call of duty 4...and i cant play them!!! dam it dam it

Took me about 4 days. Sent it Monday got it Thursday. They're meant to be slightly more rubbish now though. Could be any time.

I assume you'll be getting it back with nice new insides now though, so hopefully it wont feck up again.

Gutted for everyone without a console at Christmas. I personally think Microsoft should put a lot more effort into getting it back to owners quicker at this time, as people are going to want their consoles more than ever at this time.

Gutted for everyone without a console at Christmas. I personally think Microsoft should put a lot more effort into getting it back to owners quicker at this time, as people are going to want their consoles more than ever at this time.

Very true.

Its crazy the amount of 360s breaking down around Christmas though. I was on the xbox.com forums the other day and alot of people were saying how theirs had broke down. To be fair it was probably no more than normal just more people were talking about it as its near Christmas.

As for the time it takes BeerMonkey, its pretty random. My first one I sent back took nearly 2 months to get back to me but my second arrived back to me within 2 weeks. Saying that the second one made dodgey sounds when it came back so it wasnt long after I got my Elite I traded that one in :)

Lol is there any way to force RROD? That towel idea would probably work but also likely set my house on fire.

Sorry to spoil your thinking on that. The towel trick does not force the RROD. I've tried. Multiple times. In a row. It does not work.

Meh wishful thinking never hurt. I've paid the buggers now anyway. Does anyone know if I have to package it up myself or will they send me a box?

When you say force you mean as in go away?

In that case the towel trick worked temporarily for my friend....

When he wants to play he has to do the towel trick and his xbox works for a couple of hours before dying

No they mean, they want their xbox to display the RROD. The towel trick does work for making the RROD go away, but in this case they are wanting the opposite.

Ahh got confused because usually the towel trick helps you from RROD :Þ

Dosen´t the xbox get the RROD because of overheating? If so have you tried putting it into a bag with the power brick and turn it on and leave it like that for a while?

I'm not too sure about Huxley after seeing that footage. It looks too much like an 'arena' type of game, rather than a MMOFPS. I thought this would have much more of a structure to it, rather than just run n gun like the majority of deathmatch shooters. Don't get me wrong, I love fast-paced shooters, but with Huxley's MMO style, I don't think it'd work. They should probably show more than just combat, as it would give a better impression of the game. Until then, count me out. Disappointing really. :/

Very true.

Its crazy the amount of 360s breaking down around Christmas though. I was on the xbox.com forums the other day and alot of people were saying how theirs had broke down. To be fair it was probably no more than normal just more people were talking about it as its near Christmas.

As for the time it takes BeerMonkey, its pretty random. My first one I sent back took nearly 2 months to get back to me but my second arrived back to me within 2 weeks. Saying that the second one made dodgey sounds when it came back so it wasnt long after I got my Elite I traded that one in :)

It wouldnt be anything to do with fall update would it??

I decided to go back on Naruto.

That game is so full of glitches and flaws and just plaing annoying stuff.

I need to complete 1 more race then I'm gonna start again so I can get one of the peoples missions directions because it's not guiding me when I chose it on my options.

theres not that many areas to explore, why not just run to them all and see if you can find the objective (which I said before). I think I had the same problem with that mission but eventually after running around a bit a marker appeared.

If you start again you might just find the same thing happens.

I guess that's the case.

I kinda want to start again to play through it with the Japanese voices.

Oh and Shikamaru's up for download if anyone plays it anymore.

Ended up downloading the Burnout Paradise Demo anyway..

All I have to say is, I won't be buying it. If I receive it as a gift, then cool, but I definitely am not buying it.

I reckon all the 360 breaking might be because people are sticking the central heating on full which causes them to overheat.

I started a new game on Bioshock, i got half way through last time but then ran out of money and ammo so i got a bit stuck, taking it more carefully this time.

though, again i got hooked, lsot track of time, and i'm supposed to elave the house in 10 minutes, i told myself i'd turn off at 12 to get dinner, i ran over till 20 past, bloody video games!