NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I like the new background for the marketplace slide. Video marketplace looks good, doubt I will use it though. Full length movies like that I want a hard disk.

Halo Heroic map pack out today aswell? Forgot about that.

:D I like Foundry. Anything can be placed anywhere.

Making a football court now. Should be some laughs tonight I hope.

cant see I am that interested in ITV and BBC. there is hardly anything I watch on them channels. Give me FX and I will be very happy.

Just applying finishing touches to Foundry Football.

If people want to join come along.

It's 7 a side, maybe more if we feel the need or want more fun.

I actually think Foundry is one of the best levels on that game. You can stack crates to the ceiling. Have stairs going up to more places. Crates with holes through them so you can walk through. Those blue shield things, like on Snowbound, tried making the goals look fancy only to find out the ball can't pass through it. Still some good walls they are.

I like this game type.

Going to try out the new maps in a mo. Just waiting for the Forza stuff I bought with it to finish downloading.

Just applying finishing touches to Foundry Football.

If people want to join come along.

It's 7 a side, maybe more if we feel the need or want more fun.

I actually think Foundry is one of the best levels on that game. You can stack crates to the ceiling. Have stairs going up to more places. Crates with holes through them so you can walk through. Those blue shield things, like on Snowbound, tried making the goals look fancy only to find out the ball can't pass through it. Still some good walls they are.

I like this game type.

Got the placeable shields for the goalies?

Hopefully this update will drag you lot back from your CAC3's and your COD4's. :)

Hopefully this update will drag you lot back from your CAC3's and your COD4's. :)

In the spring, perhaps.

Got the placeable shields for the goalies?

For goalies?

I've got the big crate looking things for the goal mouth. Come on tonight. We'll need a few people to get it good.

Hopefully.

I just downloaded the halo 3 maps and my NAT has went from open to strict, even though i was forwarding ports...

EDIT: got it open again, apparently people with BTHomeHubs are having the same NAT issues...

For goalies?

I've got the big crate looking things for the goal mouth. Come on tonight. We'll need a few people to get it good.

Hopefully.

Long respawn. Use it as basically a last ditch attempt at saving a goal.

No money for maps:(, have to wait till christmas.

They are pretty good maps. Stand Off in particular makes for some excellent back-and-forward combat.

Haven't had a chance to play Standoff yet.

I love the Rat's Nest one! Instant classic! I'd love to have some forum games on that!

Foundry is alright but it really pisses me off that basically as soon as I respawn the other team seem to respawn right up my arse!!

I'm glad I got these.

Foundry will work better on the FFA and Team Slayer play lists. 6v6 is to many players for it.

Foundry will work better on the FFA and Team Slayer play lists. 6v6 is to many players for it.

Yeah, good point! I forgot about that. Are we only going to be able to play these ranked when they are free?

Is anyone up for some forum Halo 3 sometime?? I remember when the Beta was out we had some awesome fun on it!

Yeah, good point! I forgot about that. Are we only going to be able to play these ranked when they are free?

They'll become more common as more and more people download them.

It would be pretty awesome to get quite a few people playing off here.

I've just cleared everything from Standoff and made my own race course.

I've got a few surprises in there which work realy well. It's just a simple course but with more than 1 person it could be really fun.

Standoff is a lot bigger than it seems, making the course I thought a mogoose wouldn't fit through a gap. It did, and had so much room to spare. It's a massive map that.

Well if you see me on Halo 3 send me an invite and I'll join as soon as possible...unless I'm just about to finish playing but I'll just send you a message then!

Its really annoying getting an invite mid game because I want to join but I don't exactly want to quit the game I'm in and piss everyone off.

I too shall be points whoring tonight.

Mwahhaha CoD4 Vet achievements :p

Cool! We really need to have a forum game sometime!!

I've played about 20 matches with the new maps and NEVER have I once got Standoff, its driving me barmy!!

Like I said the spawning is a bit stupid. I spawned right in front of a charging ghost...not funny. Less people is the key. I am loving the maps though. Still haven't worked out my strategy in them.

Is team br's a new thing? I got it for the first time playing social slayer last night. It made me wtf.

Yeah, they're starting to mix things around bit based on community feedback, trying stuff out, the usual.

i got the 3 red lights GRRRRRRR so close to xmas as well

When i turn on 360 theres no error screen that appears on the screen thou :/

on help site it says about "turn on 360 and check what colour the battery lights up" mine turns green and theres no help option for that so continueing the search for what to do lol

dam it dam it...i want to play guitar hero