NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Mass Effect is mine! Picked it up for £23 (new) today at Sainsburys!

Only just got around to putting the disk in

can anyone tell me if them smash court tennis games are any good? Smash Court Tennis 3 is now out in Japan so wondering if it is worth buying.

How do they play compared to Virtua Tennis?

Hey Fellas, there seems to be a trend happening on the gaming websites to use the Friends of Friends functionality as a kind of clan list.

So, I've created a new gamertag called "N Europe" that you should all add as a friend, then you'll be able to see all the members of the N Europe forum and their gamertags in one place and in your dashboard. I think Penny Arcade invented this idea so if you think it's stupid, please don't give me grief!

I might give in and get the new maps.....maybe as a mini Xmas present to myself!

Can you play these maps ranked? What happens to the people who haven't downloaded them?

You simply won't get matched against people who do have them, you'll notice no difference. There'll also be a playlist just for the new maps for a while. I'm assuming they will all also be placed into rotation in their relevant playlists.

They will also be free in the Spring, FYI, just before the next batch roll around.

You simply won't get matched against people who do have them, you'll notice no difference. There'll also be a playlist just for the new maps for a while. I'm assuming they will all also be placed into rotation in their relevant playlists.

They will also be free in the Spring, FYI, just before the next batch roll around.

Hmmmm, I'm on the fence...I never seem to spend my points on anything anyway though. I have 2400. I think I need to get back into the Halo spirit before I consider these properly.

Look what i found on Kotaku :awesome:

halo1thumbll5.jpg

If I was staying home for christmas I would be half tempted to do that.

Monthly Chart Analysis – November

Xbox360 is UK Land.

23.1% - Xbox 360

16.2% - DS

15.3% - PS2

14.2% - Wii

13.9% - PS3

12.8% - PC

4.3% - PSP

0.1% - Mac

FULL PRICE FORMAT SHARE (value)

26.2% - Xbox 360

15.5% - PS3

14.7% - Wii

13.7% - PC

12.9% - DS

12.7% - PS2

3.6% - PSP

0.2% - Mac

The 360 format grew its share of full price software units by 1.9 per cent over the last month, and also upped its game when it came to revenue taken – with its share jumping 0.6 per cent on value. The most impressive performance came from Nintendo formats, with the DS growing its share on units by 2.8 per cent and by a cool three per cent on value. Wii grew its share on full price software units by three per cent, and by 3.7 per cent on value. The biggest casualty was the PC, which lost a whopping 6.6 per cent share on units in November.

I shall be getting the new Halo maps. Put some life into that game again.

That tree is awesome, if my 12" tree could handle the weight, I would do it.

New Halo maps tomorrow, isn't it? Who'll be ponying up the 800M$s?

I haven't touched it in just over two weeks (I got the game around three weeks ago). Could make me play it again. Then again, the maps should have been there to start with.

- Bioshock - Most of the game

Finished it last night. Great game. Proving grounds was quite hard (my little sister had a tiny, tiny amount of health when I finished), but the final boss...I didn't have to use one first aid kit. I'll play through it again on hard to get all the radios, upgrades and the bad ending.

On the subject of Halo 3, how long has this "Rocket Race" play list been on? It's the best thing I've played in years.

Dunno about Rocket Race but I remember playing Halo Karts with the Eurofusion lot quite a while ago. Maybe Halo Karts came after that, I don't know. It's a fun game non the less.

Hey Fellas, there seems to be a trend happening on the gaming websites to use the Friends of Friends functionality as a kind of clan list.

So, I've created a new gamertag called "N Europe" that you should all add as a friend, then you'll be able to see all the members of the N Europe forum and their gamertags in one place and in your dashboard. I think Penny Arcade invented this idea so if you think it's stupid, please don't give me grief!

I've added it as a buddy, seems like a good idea to do this.

Going to be getting some X-Box points again soon, there is a bit of stuff in the Arcade that interests me.

Dunno about Rocket Race but I remember playing Halo Karts with the Eurofusion lot quite a while ago. Maybe Halo Karts came after that, I don't know. It's a fun game non the less.

Rocket Race? Halo Karts?

I must admit that doing this in Halo 3 is quite fun.

Rocket Race? Halo Karts?

I must admit that doing this in Halo 3 is quite fun.

Spartan Lasering a Banshee?

MMO Oblivion like Guild wars would be quite awesome.

I would buy that, even if no-one else I knew got it.

I'd buy that as long as it didn't have a ridiculous monthly cost.

The guild wars style would be great.

Server side lobbies, player side games. Simple.

I should get a Xbox360 Elite soon. :hmm:

What games should I get?

Orange Box,Halo 3 and COD4?