NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

The trial for undertow was shitty, definitely a "stay away from this shit" title.

Transformers. HD. Win.

Agreed on that, the best HD-DVD film i've seen for picture quality!

Bit of an updated list here for the Video Marketplace, now we know which films we can/cannot watch in HD.

Available in both standard and high definition:

Zodiac

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone

The Matrix

The Matrix Revolutions

The Matrix Reloaded

Ocean's Eleven (2001)

The Perfect Storm

Swordfish

Three Kings

Training Day

The Fugitive

Risky Business

Space Cowboys

Eyes Wide Shut

Standard definition only:

Analyze This

Demolition Man

Eraser

Executive Decision

Lethal Weapon 3

Lethal Weapon 4

Looney Tunes: Back in Action

Mars Attacks!

Clash of The Titans

Superman III

Dead Calm

I was wondering the same thing. I was looking through options and couldn't think of where it could be.

I've just noticed something else. When turning off the 360, it used to flicker a few times then just go fully black. Now it fades out. Just looks much nicer.

I'm dead sure you can. That's why everyone got excited about it. I'm trying to find the article where I saw it but instead I've come across another tidbit.

Under 18's can now use the MSN feature on the 360. Just setting it up now.

I was wondering the same thing. I was looking through options and couldn't think of where it could be.

I've just noticed something else. When turning off the 360, it used to flicker a few times then just go fully black. Now it fades out. Just looks much nicer.

I noticed that. I'm liking this update. Makes the Xbox actually feel like like a powerful machine now rather than slow and crappy like the slowness of the dashboard made it feel before.

You cant remove them

If you play arcade demos from today onwards they wont show up..

In my search for an answer I read this as well. Which is crap. Why can't you delete what you like off your tag? I mean, I'd expect it to delete gamerscore but why don't we get a choice?

Ok, so apparently if an Xbox Original doesn't support PAL-50 I can't use it with my VGA cable.

So thats Psychonauts and Halo out of the picture then ¬_¬

Anybody who has just got MSN working on their 360 or anybody who was using it before, I have a question.

When I sign in on the 360 my display name and everybody who is not online has a display name from ages ago. I can understand the offline people being out of date but why is mine? I cannot find where to change it either.

I lied I had two questions, how do you get it do not sign you out if you are on the computer at the same time. I know this is possible as I've seen people doing it.

I'm sure that's not possible, signing in on two at the same time. I had my laptop on next to me while I signed into messenger on the 360. I watched as a notice came up saying you signed out of msn, on my pc.

I tried signing in and it signed me out of the 360 messenger.

PS: If anyone would tell me, like, which number you need to put down to send off for the dvds, it would be appreciated. Is it the bottom right one or where?

You need the new msn beta to not be signed out i think. dont know if it works with 360/pc but its works with pc/pc for sure.

Anybody who has just got MSN working on their 360 or anybody who was using it before, I have a question.

When I sign in on the 360 my display name and everybody who is not online has a display name from ages ago. I can understand the offline people being out of date but why is mine? I cannot find where to change it either.

I lied I had two questions, how do you get it do not sign you out if you are on the computer at the same time. I know this is possible as I've seen people doing it.

MSN on the 360 uses a different server for your name, it uses the same one as the web version. Go to web.messenger.com log in there and change your name it should then be the same on the 360. Yes its annoying.

Ok I've done the update now why one the Games, Xbox Live and marketplace pane things do I have the sign in logo spinning. Apparently I'm logged into live..

Edit - Scrap that it appears to have done its magic now.

completed halflife2 this morning and near end of ep1 (i think)

comeeeeeeeeee on want to get ep2 done...then finish blue dragon before next monday preferably

I might get Fable. Having it on the HDD is handy, means no messing around with disks.

Psychonauts would be good, but im not buying until someone can confirm it working with PC monitros via VGA

Ok, so apparently if an Xbox Original doesn't support PAL-50 I can't use it with my VGA cable.

So thats Psychonauts and Halo out of the picture then ¬_¬

Bumsnakes. I had forgot about that particular niggling problem.

No Psychomen for me then.

I've been playing a Psychonauts demo through steam and i have to say it was quite annoying with a mouse and keyboard. I'll just download it to my HDD along with Fahrenheit. Might have to get a 120Gb HDD.

Does anyone know when they'll add new titles to the list of Xbox games? will it be a weekly thing from now on? say, every Friday or Tuesday?

I might get Fable. Having it on the HDD is handy, means no messing around with disks.

Psychonauts would be good, but im not buying until someone can confirm it working with PC monitros via VGA

Nope it doesn't, people on the official xbox forums are reporting they get the VGA error message.

They don't even warn you it's only PAL-50 :/ I'm so glad I waited for confirmation. Otherwise I'd be out 1200points ¬_¬

Actually, if the PC version is free i'll just get that and then buy Fable on 360

Sucks about the 50Hz thing, they should really be warning us about that, or doing something crazy like FIXING IT!

A company doing something to inform the users their product might not work on their system? Nevah!

So no deleting old arcade demos off gamercard? Thats the main thing I was looking forward too... But overall its pretty impressive, although I don't really like the grouping of messages and friends...