NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Anyone else missing those nights of Gears we used to play?

In the past few months we've had CoD4, Halo 3 and Team Fortress 2 (with huge lag issues), while all great online games, none of them seem to have been as fun as those old games of Gears, nothing beats chainsawing someone in half. :heh:

Anyone else missing those nights of Gears we used to play?

In the past few months we've had CoD4, Halo 3 and Team Fortress 2 (with huge lag issues), while all great online games, none of them seem to have been as fun as those old games of Gears, nothing beats chainsawing someone in half. :heh:

Nothing beats people shouting at bauer and linkified for not using any other weapon other than the chainsaw.

Those where the days eh! the days where if you didnt get on early enuff there was no room for ya!

I say we start it again.

I've been really, really bored. No-one ever seems to be on and I end up playing and getting pissed off at the AI on Fifa.

Just noticed when I booted up m y PC that gamercard.net have themed my card on my desktop around christmas.

I say we start it again.

I've been really, really bored. No-one ever seems to be on and I end up playing and getting pissed off at the AI on Fifa.

*runs in circles*

Nothing beats people shouting at bauer and linkified for not using any other weapon other than the chainsaw.

AGH, Tellyn and the fucking chainsaw.

Man i miss the gears nights.

Fear it. :heh:

I also miss Gears nights, they were loads of fun. I remember when Ashmat made me a calendar event when I got my first non-chainsaw kill. :D

I've been trying to get my mates back on Gears as well. There's something distinctly unique about it, that gives it a different feel to any other FPS. As much as I like the laser - and the accidental teamkills that follow - nothing beats the triple active reload in Gears.:P

I've been trying to get my mates back on Gears as well. There's something distinctly unique about it, that gives it a different feel to any other FPS. As much as I like the laser - and the accidental teamkills that follow - nothing beats the triple active reload in Gears.:P

Could it be.... that its not an fps...

Still it's a shooter none the less and it is different from the rest of them.

How about Boxing Day - 9 o'clock Gears?

Could it be.... that its not an fps...

Yer ok, 3rd person, whatever :smile: . But that's not the point!.

Sounds good. I'l' get my sniping shoes on ready...

Still it's a shooter none the less and it is different from the rest of them.

How about Boxing Day - 9 o'clock Gears?

I´m up for that.

Whose hosting?

I'm gonna make a thread purely for Xbox Live matches now, hopefully that will help get things going again.

Stefkov's date will mark our first meet up. :smile:

I'm trying to recover my gamertag from xbox live. It collects the profile and starts to download it to my HDD but half way through its saying that the xbox live sign-up service is not currently avalible and then throws me back to the dashboard. Am i stuck without a gamertag untill it is avalible?

Just started Eternal Sonata (Yeah, I know I'm a little late to the party), just finished chapter 1. So far, so awesome.

Is it just me or do you get an absurd amount of money for selling photos? I've already got something stupid like 80,000G. I'm not complaining, I like splashing the cash!! :p

You so get a hell of a lot of money selling photos. Also buy the best items at shops before you go out. You'll find items which are weaker than the items you bought. It's just the buy and sell, each time you finish an area the items get stronger so you sell your old items and buy newer ones. Get Beat out in every boss battle, he'll get exp because he's wea but you acn get photos.

I got about 200,000 gold doing all that.

Is there actually any need to have that much money??

Also is there a way of playing those photo slideshows with the piano music after you've seen them? I can only play the actual pieces, but the photos rock as well.

Also what does collecting piano pieces do? I found on in Agogo village but I'm not really sure what it does?!

The money is, as far as I'm aware, needed later in the game in the Mysterious Unison. You need 999,999,999 Gold to get a soul shard.

The photo slide shows I don't think so. I havn't really checkd.

The piano pieces, you mean the Score pieces? You play them with another person to get item/EZI items for an achievement but that's only on your second play through if you go that far.

No probs just remember, when you get to the final chapter and kill the boss which you think is the final boss and get the Hero's Key, don't carry on.

Backtrack otherwise if you do the second play through it will probably be impossible for you to do the bit you shouldn't miss out on.

:D

Hardest paragraph I've had to write with no spoilers.

Devil May Cry achievements