NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

i dont think you can rip music off anything other than CD's onto your 360. Its wank.

Not sure about the Xvid support but as for music, you can stream it directly from your PC via TVersity and other such programs, much easier IMO depending on your setup.

Sounds good man, not as ideal as ripping it would be (costs more electricity to have both on...) but still I'm checking that out now. Thanks for the heads up :)

Nps, and yes it's quite useful, for me especially as my PC is always on when playing my 360, also TVersity is useful for streaming video and pictures as well as music, I went for that program because the others (Windows media player, Zune etc) decided not to work for me one day >< mind you I did have a change of router and bought an Elite which probably confused the recognition process, I tried everything with the other programs though.

But TVersity I was online within minutes :blank: so it wins hand down IMO for ease of use alone. :D

Quick Oblivion query. Anyone know where to get hold of the Shivering Isles expansion? I can't seem to find it on Marketplace.

EDIT: Ah I found it, 2,400 points, no thanks.

Alternatively buy GOTY edition. It has Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles.

Thats what im doing, will be getting the PC version instead though. Knights Of The Nine, Shivering Isles and tons of custom content for £25? Sounds like a right bargain and meanst i can trade Oblivion in to get Halo 3

My friend's selling me his old Oblivion and Final Fantasy III for 30 pounds so he can get that. :)

My X-box just received the three red lights in the middle of Rainbow 6: Vegas....... could possibly be the worst timing ever, anyone know how long does it take around to get it fixed( Being sent from Ireland)? Might just buy the Halo 3 SE, that has a HDMI port right?

Your an emo, thats expected.

yea sure im emo :indeed: if had to catagorize id say more "mosher"/trendy

o wait you cant reply to this cause your banned : peace: :yay:

sega rally on friday but i REALLY want to finish paper mario first :smile:

WOO HOO! I finally got Rank 1 on PGR3! Bring on PGR4!!

Congrats! I never took much time to do that on PGR3 even though I loved the game. Im well looking forward to PGR4 even if they have stuck motorbikes in it :)

I occasionally still play PGR3, i only have like 1 online challenge to win... however no one plays it anymore, so i can't get the achievement.

I occasionally still play PGR3, i only have like 1 online challenge to win... however no one plays it anymore, so i can't get the achievement.

Thats the thing i hate about online achievements, its fine on halo 3 when people will be playing for all eternity, but games like burnout make life impossable as no one plays the damn thing.

I just watched the Ace Combat 2nd Trailer on marketplace and its well good. Namco really know how to put a trailer together, some movie companies should take note :)

Yeah the trailer is pretty impressive.

Made me wanna want to give the demo a second try

Crash of the titans demo is out, if anyone gives a shit. Its the new Crash Bandicoot (sp) game.

Yo I just got the red ring of death. The assistant said I should package it myself. I'm using the retail box, but I'm sure most people get a 'coffin' to send it off in. Can anyone help?

Yo I just got the red ring of death. The assistant said I should package it myself. I'm using the retail box, but I'm sure most people get a 'coffin' to send it off in. Can anyone help?

Go to the post office and get a Post Pack box for less that £3.

NEVER SEND ITEMS IN THEIR RETAIL BOX!!!

Go to the post office and get a Post Pack box for less that £3.

NEVER SEND ITEMS IN THEIR RETAIL BOX!!!

Post pack box, so that's what she said! All I heard was 'paint box', wondered what the hell she was on about. Thanks for the help.

P.S. great timing eh?

Congrats! I never took much time to do that on PGR3 even though I loved the game. Im well looking forward to PGR4 even if they have stuck motorbikes in it :)

Cat'n'Mouse + Bikes = win! :hehe:

I've never played the online career! :heh:

How do I get 5.1 Surround sound on my 360? The cables that came with the box (component ones I think) only have 2 audio outs. Is it only 2.1 surround? Do I have to buy some other cables?

How do I get 5.1 Surround sound on my 360? The cables that came with the box (component ones I think) only have 2 audio outs. Is it only 2.1 surround? Do I have to buy some other cables?

I think there might be a way to use the red and whites for audio. But you may as well just buy an optical cable. The one that plugs directly into the video block.