NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I thought that was for hacking the demo.

Haha what?

And no you don't get banned, that was a rumor.

Also Rez, if you wanna make a few quid and fancy sending me one down PM me ;)

They're banning employee's of Microsoft apparently, so that they can't play till the game is launched and their work is done.

Haha what?

And no you don't get banned, that was a rumor.

Also Rez, if you wanna make a few quid and fancy sending me one down PM me ;)

I can't remember the name of it. It started with A and was some advanced form of beta, for the press I think. That's what the guy got banned until 9999AD for. :heh:

As I said Caris, cant get it until Monday, unless you still want to "risk" it coming on the Tuesday. (As it wouldnt get sent till Monday afternoon)

The thing I don't get about you guys scrambling around to get a copy early is, haven't you all already preordered it from somewhere online? Why bother getting two copies?

I imagine you could easily sell early.

And its the whole "first" thing. Us blokes (I make no excuse for myself, as I am included in this) LOVE, but LOVE. First.

We see a movie the day it comes out? It makes us awesome.

We buy a game before its due out? It makes us awesome.

Bragging rights. Loves em.

That's not the reason for me. Its more the fact that i've waited over 3 years for this game. And i can't wait anymore.

Haha, just reading the first few pages of this thread.

WILL I GET A XBOX FOR XMAS?

lol. Memories.

Ive been downloading since 1pm and its only on 78% at the moment LOL... That lucky fuck Noodle got it in 30 minutes somehow

Same, I started just after 1 and I'm on 75%! All I can say is it better be good!

Guess who just got Halo 3 from Tesco's???

muahahahahhahahaha

Proof or GTFO.

i might be getting Halo tomorrow second hand!

This lad on the xbox forums lives 20 minutes outside of Newcastle and has it, but he doesnt like it.

It's on his Gamertag so i know it's legit.

PES2008 demo is a joke! plays like a fun arcade game and not a 'simulation.'

the pace is crazy. plays way too fast. This build is the same as the shocking demo in Leipzig and is not the final build.

the physics are ridiculous, every ball skates across the grass. Everything is decided by the CPU so every pass you do is either perfect, or goes straight to the CPU. Its impossible to pass into space unless you use through balls.

oh and playing on top player is laughable. way to easy!!

the faces are amazing though and look so like real life.

Like I have said, this is a very old build..

BLEH your a FIFA lover, so therefore your opinion is irrelevant.

great response. You call me a FIFA lover even though I buy every Winning Eleven game Konami release. Sit there for days on end editing every japanese name into english so I can enjoy the series I love.

Last FIFA game I bought was FIFA 2004 on the xbox which was total shit! Downloaded FIFA 08 demo and for once I was actually impressed with a FIFA game. I not some fanboy who won't give FIFA a chance just because I am a Winning Eleven player.

I love Winning Eleven, damn I even have an offical Winning Eleven football Jersey. I just telling you what I think of the demo. It's not good but like I said this is not the final version. The final build will be much better.

play the demo and tell me if it plays is like 'real' football?? honestly the speed is crazy!

I'd love to play the demo, but it's still bloody downloading! :indeed:

Same here, been at it since 5:30.....65% :S

BLEH your a FIFA lover, so therefore your opinion is irrelevant.

Err, no, it isn't irrelevant at all. I prefer Fifa now after years of playing PES. If they just fixed the way the game controls while recieving the ball in Fifa, it would demolish PES.

great response. You call me a FIFA lover even though I buy every Winning Eleven game Konami release. Sit there for days on end editing every japanese name into english so I can enjoy the series I love.

Last FIFA game I bought was FIFA 2004 on the xbox which was total shit! Downloaded FIFA 08 demo and for once I was actually impressed with a FIFA game. I not some fanboy who won't give FIFA a chance just because I am a Winning Eleven player.

I love Winning Eleven, damn I even have an offical Winning Eleven football Jersey. I just telling you what I think of the demo. It's not good but like I said this is not the final version. The final build will be much better.

play the demo and tell me if it plays is like 'real' football?? honestly the speed is crazy!

I had WE7, WE7 Int, WE8, WE8 LE, WE9, and WE10. I now think PES is a piece of shit. I've abandoned the series until they actually improve it.

Fifa > PES. If EA just improved the way the player recieves the ball for heading, volleying, etc, it would just destroy PES.

the A.I on the PES2008 demo is really easy to dominate even on the hardest difficulty setting. FIFA 08 demo on semi-pro is hard!

I honestly think FIFA 08 will be harder to master. Just wish FIFA 08 was a tad quicker as from the demo it is a bit too slow IMO.