NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Thought it was always a Wednesday for Halo. If it was a Friday alot of people would get it early but Wednesday would cut it down since suppliers would get it on Monday and send it on Tuesday.

Thought it was always a Wednesday for Halo. If it was a Friday alot of people would get it early but Wednesday would cut it down since suppliers would get it on Monday and send it on Tuesday.

Thats one of the worst reasons ever for having the date on a wednesday.

Thats one of the worst reasons ever for having the date on a wednesday.

Hey I was guessing :heh:

Isn't that why some people do it though so the street date doesn't get broken and not many people end up getting it early?

The street date will always be broken, it's impossible for it not to be when it's something on this scale.

Ring Microsoft up and they will organise someone to come and pick it up.

This is exactly what I've just done. :smile:

And now I wait...

Good thing I'm waiting for Call of Duty 4, as apposed to Halo 3! :heh:

Yea I know that but I meant cutting it down :p

Chances are you can always brake it but harder if you move it closer to the weekend like a Tuesday/Wednesday. And I had no idea that it was to be with the American date since I don't care for the game much.

My 360 just told me there was an update as soon as i logged in. took like two seconds and i dont see that it did anything. Great.

Found out what it was

360 update today: nothing to see here, move along

Posted Sep 20th 2007 1:40PM by Richard Mitchell

Filed under: News

Major Nelson has informed us that a 360 system update is being released today. He also -- somewhat depressingly -- informs us that today's update is not the Fall Update. Actually, that seems rather fitting as, unless we are mistaken, it is not yet fall. So, what in the world does this magical update do? Quite simple really, it adds support for the spiffy new controller that comes with Scene-It. The controller with the giant, candy colored button, remember? Yeah, that one. Anywho, the update is being rolled out now so that the Microsoft ninjas have a chance to test out the device on retail Xboxen. You know, to see if they explode or something. So, don't panic -- and don't get excited either -- when you're prompted to download the update the next time you log into live.

Via: XBOX360Fanboy

Lost Odyssey Spans Over Four DVDs

If you thought that three DVD's for Blue Dragon was excessive prepare yourself for this. During a meeting at this year's Tokyo Game Show, Hironobu Sakaguchi revealed that his next upcoming title will be epic in many ways. Sakaguchi revealed that Lost Odyssey will span over four DVDs. The game uses a mixture of CG and real-time cut scenes to illustrate the storyline. The game is expected to last between 40-50hrs.

The Lost Odyssey team is planning to ship the title with a multiple language option, including English and Japanese. However, the voice animations for the characters will be synched with the English voice work, even the Japanese version. Sakaguchi stated that the Japanese are use to not having voices matched up to lip movement because of all the western films that have now made there way into Japan. By using English as the main voice work of the title, Sakaguchi wanted to show the English speaking audience his appreciation for their support.

Source: IGN

My 360 just told me there was an update as soon as i logged in. took like two seconds and i dont see that it did anything. Great.

Found out what it was

Via: XBOX360Fanboy

So it made me sign out and go back to dashboard while I was playing Crackdown, for a controller I will never use.

Thanks microsoft.

can some one help me the UPS came and picked my 360 yesterday

so how long will it take for me yill i get it back

Impressive but then again I dunno how hard it is to get all of them.

PSU is so easy to get points, just beat bosses and your fine :heh:

That's great n all. but that sig is too wide. 500px maximum. Can't you just cut out some of that big chunk of grey :/

Lol I thought it was too wide. I'll get rid of it, the initial surge of getting it is over.

can some one help me the UPS came and picked my 360 yesterday

so how long will it take for me yill i get it back

took mine 6 days, but it varies.

I can't seem to force myself through the condemned demo.

Totally babbing my pants about going anywhere.

Demo :wtf:

Buy it now mate!!! Its only like 8 quid nowadays and is one of the best first person games on the 360 despite being one of the oldest. Give it a play through before the sequal hits early next year

yup... I found it real cheap and it's one spooky mother.. havent put that much time into it yet though

Demo :wtf:

Buy it now mate!!! Its only like 8 quid nowadays and is one of the best first person games on the 360 despite being one of the oldest. Give it a play through before the sequal hits early next year

Well said. It really is a gem of a game and one of my favs on the 360.

PES2008 demo is up right now!!

I am at work so can anyone else who has a japanese account please check if the Winning Eleven 2008 demo is up also.

Thanks

Woolworths in town are selling Halo 3.....

Thoughts?

Did you buy it? Are you sure they were selling it?