NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Well hurry up and get it sorted for Gears :D

*Jumps at the thought of not being worst anymore*

I finished Halo, finally.

End warthog part was spoiled by the controls for the warthog. If I could have just used the left stick for all the driving I would have done it first time..

not on my 4th attempt and just barely making it by a second.

Now Halo 2..

Now Halo 2..

Don't do it to yourself!

...At least, if you do play it, it will lower your expectations for Halo 3.

I finished Halo, finally.

End warthog part was spoiled by the controls for the warthog. If I could have just used the left stick for all the driving I would have done it first time..

not on my 4th attempt and just barely making it by a second.

Now Halo 2..

Did you enjoy it?

I loved Halo myself.

I seem to have done it on Normal on my first way through so maybe that's why I was dying so much.

It was just when the flood was coming to you in the Library I think that I just gave up for a bit. I kept dying, then the part I was at before continuing, you're outside and you have to run to the end of this place I didn't know what to do for 10 minutes then decided to fly back the way I came and then I was off on the story again.

I decided in the end:

Equip shotgun

Worked fine.

Run.

Does anyone else have problems playing PGR2 on the 360 on the select car screen? The screen just goes black and you can briefly see everything when you move the selected car....if that makes sense.

Crap, wish I'd made my sig wider, it doesn't fit my awesomz new gamercard. I say awesomz. It's kind of embarrassing at the moment. Ah well :D Look, I played frogger and sonic ^_^

So I guess I'll have to get my 360 swapped if this sign-out freeze-up keeps up :( damnit >.< not a good start, and I bought it in Rotherham! That's a heck of a hefty trip. It was heavy enough bringin it home.

Ah jeebus. Does anyone know where I can get headphones with an AV audio input on them? I stupidly bought a VGA cable, but I have no way to get sound :(.

Just got my 360 replaced with a nice new Premium HDMI one. :D

Wow. So they're around now then? Where you pick yours up from?

Just a heads up for everyone that had to pay to get their Xbox fixed, I have just recieved my cheque from Microsoft so everyone else should be getting theirs soon.

yup, got mine

I'm on 'level' 4 of Halo 2 and so far it's been more cutscene than playable.

Still graphics look great for an old xbox game.

Even at 4 years old I thought Halo 2 looked awful on my PC. Especially when you get down to Earth. Comparing Halo 1 on the Xbox, when you first landed on the ring, to when you first get to Earth on Halo 2 and those dull grey/brown cubes for buildings.... It looked naff to me.

How does it look crap?

It looks fantastic for a 4year old game.

It's blockier than Tetris.

Ah jeebus. Does anyone know where I can get headphones with an AV audio input on them? I stupidly bought a VGA cable, but I have no way to get sound :(.

Any headphones will work. You should be able to find a twin phono to 3mm plug adaptor. I had a look on Maplin but couldnt find anything...

Failing that, I have a pair of Speedlink Medusa headphones which have the connector you need although that would need a gender changing adaptor as well.