NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

My 360 was also returned today, however its at work and i'm off this week. I think it also took 13 days. Gonna go pick it up tomorrow \o/

Hey does anyone know if the Microsoft Lifechat ZX-6000 headset can link up to the 360?

Afaik its exactly the same as the wireless headset, apart from the colour.

Elite = Waste of money...

nah, 120 gig, HDMI, swish black colour, all for 50 quid extra, thats hardly a waste is it.

Shit it, my 360 is dying, I don't have the warranty (I know, I know! Rookie mistake, I know...), and I don't really have the money for a new one.

I'll have to put off buying a new PC for a while, it seems, as I also need a new sub. to Live.

Can you get Core Elites? My HDD, controllers, etc. all work fine, and I have no need for 120GB really, all I would use it for is music, and I can stream that off my PC anyway.

Shit it, my 360 is dying, I don't have the warranty (I know, I know! Rookie mistake, I know...), and I don't really have the money for a new one.

I'll have to put off buying a new PC for a while, it seems, as I also need a new sub. to Live.

Can you get Core Elites? My HDD, controllers, etc. all work fine, and I have no need for 120GB really, all I would use it for is music, and I can stream that off my PC anyway.

If you get the 3 flashing red lights you would be covered by there new 3 year warrenty thing that they brought out resontly. But they only do it up to three years for the 3 red lights.

Where you born under a rock?

All 360 have 3 year warrantys.

I had 3 red lights twice, once over a year ago, when I knew nothing of it's meaning, and once last night, but I turned it off, panicked, gave it 5 minutes, and it worked fine again. It's crashed 3 times this afternoon with lots of blurry lines everywhere, and a crackling sound. No more Ring of Death, though...

If you get the 3 flashing red lights you would be covered by there new 3 year warrenty thing that they brought out resontly. But they only do it up to three years for the 3 red lights.

That's good, do I need a proof of purchase or anything? I got mine off eBay originally, so I don't have any. :(

If I do need to use that, and I don't get the lights, I ma use the towel trick, or similar...

nah, they know when 360's are sold by the barcodes, so ya dnt need a receipt.

That's good, do I need a proof of purchase or anything? I got mine off eBay originally, so I don't have any. :(

If I do need to use that, and I don't get the lights, I ma use the towel trick, or similar...

nah, they know when 360's are sold by the barcodes, so ya dnt need a receipt.

The 360 isn't even 3 years old yet anyway, so they should automaticly do it without a reciept anyway?

GEON sucks balls.

really? i was going to dl it as soon as i finnished reading this page. Looks like you've kept me from wasting MS points.

really? i was going to dl it as soon as i finnished reading this page. Looks like you've kept me from wasting MS points.

Download the demo anyway, its okish.

Turns out what was making my 360 crash was Viva, it had some bad scratches on it which may be burns from having the console vertical, laid it down now. Wierd though that only that game has the problem.

Quick question, is there a way to move music/files from a USB device onto my 360 HDD?

Also did I read somewhere that an upcoming update will have xvid support?

I've been playing the skate. demo, it's pretty damn cool, a breath of fresh air from TH games. I don't really like the Proving Grounds demo at all. Looking forward to that title :)

I've been playing the skate. demo, it's pretty damn cool, a breath of fresh air from TH games. I don't really like the Proving Grounds demo at all. Looking forward to that title :)

Try the TH Project 8 demo, I still play it nowadays when using MSN and listening to music on my 360, when my sister is using the computer.

Elsewhere, my 360 has only crashed on me once today!

I may have to give it 3 red lights myself to use the 3 year warranty if it's still playing up near CoD4's release date...

My 360 has now died. :(

Who will help me carry him?

Oh, and why the fuck does the form you will in to send it off not have Hertfordshire in the list of counties?

This form is a joke: the phone number box only allows a maximum of 10 characters!

I'm going to have to ring them up, aren't I? I hate ringing call centres. :(

wot form? wen i sent mine back they sent me a label and that was it...

It's on their website.

How do I get them to send me a label, or anything?

I foresee this all going horribly wrong.

Halo got pushed forward? I thought games got released on a Friday?

It's always been released on Wensday, it's to match the american date.