NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I'm going out in a few hours so i'll check if mine is selling it and maybe buy it on a whim and for the sake of getting it early even though I don't want it much. But this might change my mind.

Seems alot of places are stocking it earlier than normal, i'm going to go into town and see if i can get a copy at my local game store.

I'm thinking of deleting most of my game saves of games I will never play again. If I deleted DiRT nothing else will be affected?

I went to my two local game stockest, neither have even had deliveries of the game yet, although the "i think it came out today.." line works :p. One place said if they get one tomorrow they will hold me back a copy. Which is nice.

I think this is a dastardly plan by microsoft.

I dont like halo. I dont want halo 3.

But haing things before other people who want them makes me want them because im an arsehole.

Might go and ask around, the only thing is in my local game shops the people there actually know when thens should be released, but i will try woolworths.

I think this is a dastardly plan by microsoft.

I dont like halo. I dont want halo 3.

But haing things before other people who want them makes me want them because im an arsehole.

Might go and ask around, the only thing is in my local game shops the people there actually know when thens should be released, but i will try woolworths.

Kinda like me aswell, I want it so I can get it before everyone else :heh: I'll check out Tescos aswell later on. Cause my sisters boyfriend wants this so much so if I get it then I can annoy him :yay:

Pro Evo 8 demo = slowest download ever

You obviously weren't around for E3 2006's XBLM death :D

GUESS WHAT I JUST GOT!

Nothing cause the stupid bint in Tesco thought the display case was a real game.

Aww dude that sucks >_>

I can't believe no one is breaking the release date!

GUESS WHAT I JUST GOT!

Nothing cause the stupid bint in Tesco thought the display case was a real game.

You just got Tescowned! :heh:

GUESS WHAT I JUST GOT!

LMBO.

Its great seeing everyone ( not just on here ) scramble around trying to get a copy early. Not long now peeps.

You just got Tescowned! :heh:

Haha, that was good.

So does anyone know if Woolworths are still selling it?

I just had it in my hands :weep: In WH Smiths the girl was just about to ring it up but the manager walked past and said to her that they cant sell it yet and took the case away. :weep: Seriously 30 seconds earlier and I would have already paid for it. My Woolworths are getting it in stock tomorrow so I shall try again. The Collectors edition tin looks sexy btw. :weep:

Haha, that was good.

Oh course it was, it was one of mine! :wink:

I'm here all week, folks!

Ouch that's cold.

You need to go for a part-timer, female or someone that looks clueless so they can sell you the game early and not realise they're not suppose to sell it.

But ouch so close Noodleman.

Ouch that's cold.

You need to go for a part-timer, female or someone that looks clueless so they can sell you the game early and not realise they're not suppose to sell it.

But ouch so close Noodleman.

Thats what I did, damn store managers interfearing :mad:

what the fuck is that?

You mean "was that". The first Halo 3 trailer caused XBLM to overload so badly the servers literally crashed under the pressure.

Thats what I did, damn store managers interfearing :mad:

Yeah, thats what i did, i would have gotten a copy if it wasn't for Shetland delivery times! Ah well, i'll try Saturday, if i can't get one i'll wait till Weds.

Damn, i'll definitely pick up Condemned.

Is the full game proper scary though? Because i was scared at the start, then lightened up and it wasn't really scary anymore.

I need a "Fucking shit myself" game.

I need a "Fucking shit myself" game.

Try playing it after drinking a bottle of laxatives. :blank:

My Woolworths are definitely selling it ;

Was on shelf, non pre-order

Saw it behind the cashier bit.

Theyve sold stuff early before

I heard even if you play it offline Microsoft ban you from LIVE, is that true, or just online?