NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

In all 5 of my 360's breaks they have taken no less than 5 Days to Repair....

From Sending Out to get it back

skate. didn't arrive today, it was posted today. It'll probably come tommorow.. when i've got no bloody timke to play till sunday night.

just take it back the shop if its within the first year, much faster than sending it off to microsoft! make sure u gotta receipt though.

just rang up GAME. Turns out it's still in warranty so I'll just trade in for a new one.

prob gunna get skate. tomorrow w00p w00p dont want to pay alot for it thou so will ave a good look around town for cheapest price as you do :)

me mate got skate today, personally i got fed up of it after like 2 hours, and had to play some more 4 playa halo, WOOOP

me mate got skate today, personally i got fed up of it after like 2 hours, and had to play some more 4 playa halo, WOOOP

epic phail.

Im starting to like halo, i dislike single player but its fun on multiplayer even if i do suck balls at it.

By the way, in the rush of Halo, I didn't check the arcade until just now. There doesn't seem to be any new releases?

:(

IKARUGAAAAAAAAAAA

A package arrived for me today. I thought it was skate but some guy at the wearhouse stuck in the wrong game. instead of skate being in the package i pulled out a copy of ememy territory quake wars, i am not very happy

By the way, in the rush of Halo, I didn't check the arcade until just now. There doesn't seem to be any new releases?

:(

IKARUGAAAAAAAAAAA

Was hoping it would be SWOS but no luck. dunno what is happening with that game.

ET: Quake Wars > Skate :p

really, i might go into town and buy a copy of skate at the shop in Dumfries and just keep quake wars then, lol

Well, shits all over tony hawks by a mile, wish i had more time to play, i was getting into it.

This is what skating's about.

gave in and cracked.......got halo 3. Dunno why i said i wasnt gunna get it last week..i looked at it in the store and i knew then i was kidding myself and brought it.

Awesomeness game

Borrowed Rainbow Six Vegas from a mate at work and am really enjoying it!

I like the whole strategy element rather than just having to gun loads of enemies down.

One question though, split screen multiplayer seems to be restricted to co-op only, is there no way of doing split screen verses matches?

Just ordered Elder Scrolls: Oblivion GotY one....29.99 from Shopto.net, awesome price!