NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

lol I know exactly what you mean. I've been looking for good bundles (as I really want to get a 360) but all of them include Forza 2, which I'm not too keen on.

I think I might wait that bit longer for a bundle with Halo 3 and PGR4. That would be an awesome package for me!

You can trade in Forza for about £30 I think. That's what I got.

If you 'save' on these bundles, then technically you're getting your money back.

I got two games of Fifa 08 in then I went to send a message to that lucky bastard who beat me 0-2 when I had a gizillion chances to score and I hit the post twice... then it freezed.

It's a pretty widespread problem that needs to be fixed right now.

anybody interested in 48 hours live trial?

Pm me.. and please.. not if you are already gold..

edit:

and gone it is

Er...No?

PGR4 is out in the US this week, 10 days later in Europe.

Regarding Forza bundles, I got my elite packaged with it and a controller at a good price. The worst thing about it, though, is that the cover says "BUNDLE COPY" in huge letters, actually printed on the cover! Not removable! I actually quite enjoy the game though, at first it was a bit hard but once I figured it out it's fun :)

Played my first real online game yesterday :D Skate with Caris and Nintenchris. Made me realise that you need to put a lot of hours in to beat the live enthusiasts :heh: although I did win one round in the x-games place by some fluke. In my defence I had just got back out of bed and was freezing cold because I didn't put enough layers back on. Enjoyed it though guys, cheers!

Er...No?

PGR4 is out in the US this week, 10 days later in Europe.

Asian version released tomorrow.

Ah, i see! :)

I'll wait till the EU version. I loved PGR3 so, so much. Played fantastically... but i'm gunna wait till the EU version so i can finish off the Halo 3 achievements.

I traded in my Forza and got £30 off another game which is good cause I really didn't want Forza.

My next game is Naruto which is supposed to be out this month.

Crap Ubisoft site says it's the 2nd of November...

I would put my name down for the demo but, I don't really want to play the game, the competition probably doesn't exist and it's not worth it for getting added to yet another mailing list... :indeed:

Great for someone who's considering getting the game though. :smile: Just not my kind of game... :hmm:

Regarding Forza bundles, I got my elite packaged with it and a controller at a good price. The worst thing about it, though, is that the cover says "BUNDLE COPY" in huge letters, actually printed on the cover! Not removable! I actually quite enjoy the game though, at first it was a bit hard but once I figured it out it's fun :)

Played my first real online game yesterday :D Skate with Caris and Nintenchris. Made me realise that you need to put a lot of hours in to beat the live enthusiasts :heh: although I did win one round in the x-games place by some fluke. In my defence I had just got back out of bed and was freezing cold because I didn't put enough layers back on. Enjoyed it though guys, cheers!

Was good mate, you should join are Halo games. There too funny at times! :smile:

I would put my name down for the demo but, I don't really want to play the game, the competition probably doesn't exist and it's not worth it for getting added to yet another mailing list... :indeed:

Great for someone who's considering getting the game though. :smile: Just not my kind of game... :hmm:

Also great for someone who wants to justify not buying the game who isn't paranoid about the amount of spam they get in their inbox.

Was good mate, you should join are Halo games. There too funny at times! :smile:

I need to go back and check out some more videos in Forge. Those Sandtrap videos were half an hour each i think and plenty good stuff happened.

I need to go back and check out some more videos in Forge. Those Sandtrap videos were half an hour each i think and plenty good stuff happened.

Yeah i uploaded like a 30 second clip, and may full clip of sand trap from last night, anyway 30 second one is like the little elephant battle where you see i think its caris jump aboard and just own them while rest just shoot.

Hey guys,

I am having probs connecting to Xbox Live, It fails at the DNS...just suddenly stopped working, been going good for at least two weeks since I got the 360.

I am connected through a Belkin Wireless Gaming Bridge. I phoned up Microsoft and they said ring your ISP for DNS thingy, did so (call charge sucks) but still no luck :( :(

Any help?

Also great for someone who wants to justify not buying the game who isn't paranoid about the amount of spam they get in their inbox.

Personally I'm not paranoid about the amount of spam in my inbox, just that I get enough of it already, had it been a demo of something that I really knew that I wanted to play and that wasn't already available to download on marketplace then I would have put my name down for one. :smile:

Hey guys,

I am having probs connecting to Xbox Live, It fails at the DNS...just suddenly stopped working, been going good for at least two weeks since I got the 360.

I am connected through a Belkin Wireless Gaming Bridge. I phoned up Microsoft and they said ring your ISP for DNS thingy, did so (call charge sucks) but still no luck :( :(

Any help?

DNS can usually conflict between machines/routers etc. Just do a quick modem reset. Do this by turning it off for a minute then back on, then reset all your devices connected to the router.

DNS can usually conflict between machines/routers etc. Just do a quick modem reset. Do this by turning it off for a minute then back on, then reset all your devices connected to the router.

Yea, done that all....still no luck :(

how long has it been like that Uzit?

Well its been like this since 9pm......sucks ass.

Yea, done that all....still no luck :(

Well its been like this since 9pm......sucks ass.

Have you tried port forwarding?