NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Tried out the Crash Titans demo today...

Was surprisingly fun :)

And I can't wait for Eternal Senata! Woop!

It's the same day as Orange Box and Phantom hourglass. A week before Metroid Prime 3, PES 2008 and Phoenix Wright T&.T. :eek:

I´m really going to hate the next 2 months.... Reminds me to much off how much i´m going to need a job

I´m really going to hate the next 2 months.... Reminds me to much off how much i´m going to need a job

Same, I also wish I didn't have so much work to do for Uni! :(

Been playin skate amongst halo for a couple of days (yea I did manage to get it early, but see how that doesn't matter just one short day later? :heh:) It's really fun. So much closer to real skateboarding than any Tony Hawk title ever was. I managed to get a manual record of 759m though, so I guess there are still some unrealistic aspects xD

Borrowed Rainbow Six Vegas from a mate at work and am really enjoying it!

I like the whole strategy element rather than just having to gun loads of enemies down.

One question though, split screen multiplayer seems to be restricted to co-op only, is there no way of doing split screen verses matches?

No there isn't unfortunatly!

Been playin skate amongst halo for a couple of days (yea I did manage to get it early, but see how that doesn't matter just one short day later? :heh:) It's really fun. So much closer to real skateboarding than any Tony Hawk title ever was. I managed to get a manual record of 759m though, so I guess there are still some unrealistic aspects xD

meh, ive manualed about 100m so i geuss if it was all downhill and you were ttly sick its more than possable.

Skate is killing halo 3 for me but i dont care (:

And I can't wait for Eternal Senata! Woop!

Oh yeah! Me neither! I'm putting the finishing touches to Persona 3. 79 hours into that game now. There's still loads of side quests from Elizabeth to do, but I don't think I'm going to be able to do them all. I wonder if I can finish it off tonight after work! :o So once it's finished, I'm ready for Eternal Sonata! :D

It's the same day as Orange Box and Phantom hourglass. A week before Metroid Prime 3, PES 2008 and Phoenix Wright T&.T. :eek:

Shit...

Well, I only want Portal from the Orange Box..........Hourglass is a difinate buy......MP3 definate buy......and the other 2 I don't really care about.

:shakehead

I wish i could play skate s'more before tommorow night >:

At my dad's, and it's killing me.

I love the spots, like a big rail, or anything like that, the game is jsut so realistic to skateboarding, even to having to pump in half pipes.

Really enjoying Fifa 08 so far, it's got so much to do. Not going to jump online till I master Semi pro which is a challenge!

Semi Pro....

Me and my brother drew 2-2 on amateur, man city :(. Then beat Aston Villa 4-1.

Love the game.

It's just really good.

Be a Pro is excellent too if you get bored you still have Manager mode, challenge mode, the usual tournaments and then the online modes.

It's definitely much better than the same old PES master league formula.

Microsoft are lying bastards!

They rang me, and said they'd email me another shipping label, but, oh no, they haven't!

Nice. :blank:

Semi Pro....

Me and my brother drew 2-2 on amateur, man city :(. Then beat Aston Villa 4-1.

Love the game.

It's just really good.

You bastards! :angry:

stevkov and ironman. I gotta wait till 9th october as Asian FIFA 08 delayed. Not happy but once I got it we will have to play online.

I just tried Fifa 08 online, it seemed pretty smooth but it's as hard as the main game. Couldn't get near the box most of the time as the defenders easily catch up.

Tis actually quite difficult to land some of the harder sessions, but I'm a lot better than I was at first already :D I really just prefer sandboxing it up though. My favourite thing to do is find a great rail and try and land an awesome grind down it. Bail, try again. Bail, try again. Manage it, not very good, try again. Manage it, try again. Perfect it.... Feels like real skating :)

Although it's a lot of fun to keep going strong at, I love that it's an excellent game to just jump into at any point for a 10 min session while waiting for a friend or something. Very nice in that way.

It's well easy to get achievements in Halo 3, lol. I've not even been trying, have only played it a total of probably 2 hours just casually going through single player on normal (wish I'd picked heroic at least :/) and already have 155. If I was one of you achievement obsessed guys I think I would have at least 2/3 of them by now.