NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I downloaded the demo and it was pretty hard to pull off some stuff you do in Hawks easily (especially grinding) but way more fun. Skating about and just jumping is more fun.

I downloaded the demo and it was pretty hard to pull off some stuff you do in Hawks easily (especially grinding) but way more fun. Skating about and just jumping is more fun.

I was waching Gamer.tv and skate looked amazing. I liked how you dont press a button to do a grind, you just have to jump at a rail with enough speed and the right angle.

I'll be definitely picking it up...

Skate is amazing , its more fun and harder to pull of top notch things, i might sell my brother to slave trade for a copy of skate

Skate is amazing , its more fun and harder to pull of top notch things, i might sell my brother to slave trade for a copy of skate

BUIY THAT SHIT JIMMNENY JESUS

Holy fuck! Did you actually buy Halo?

Does this mean we no longer have to laugh at you playing LOTR?

My mate has been made famous.

On the release of Halo 3, his friends went up to wherever it was that they were having a big release of Halo 3 ( I assume in London somewhere). Colin Pharrell (sp?) was playing against normal people, and his friends told him to add Pharrell's gamer name. It came up on the huge screen as saying crabbystick (something like that) wants to add you as a friend.

Now hes on gamespot :D I laughed. Just thought I'd share that with you all =]

My mate has been made famous.

On the release of Halo 3, his friends went up to wherever it was that they were having a big release of Halo 3 ( I assume in London somewhere). Colin Pharrell (sp?) was playing against normal people, and his friends told him to add Pharrell's gamer name. It came up on the huge screen as saying crabbystick (something like that) wants to add you as a friend.

Now hes on gamespot :D I laughed. Just thought I'd share that with you all =]

Hahaha, epic :D

Just got up, been playing skate till just after 7 this morning :|

You were up that late? Jesus, i love the way you can just get lost messing about in skate.

Is it just me, or is Forza bundled with, like, everything? Want a 360? It comes with Forza. Hard drive? There's a copy of Forza taped to the side. HD disk drive? There's a Forza sitting in there. Halo 3 special edition? There's a Forza in the helmet. Just want a copy of Forza? Try the three disk box set: all of them copies of Forza.

I think because PGR4 is coming out they are just trying to flog as many copies as they can.

next 360 game for me now is orange box 19 days to go :D

19 days? Confirmed? Awesome.

Diddly.

Release Date: 19/10/2007

Pre-order

19 days to go

according to game.co.uk anyways

team fortress 2 will prob be the only thing i play on it for ages

Is it just me, or is Forza bundled with, like, everything? Want a 360? It comes with Forza. Hard drive? There's a copy of Forza taped to the side. HD disk drive? There's a Forza sitting in there. Halo 3 special edition? There's a Forza in the helmet. Just want a copy of Forza? Try the three disk box set: all of them copies of Forza.

lol I know exactly what you mean. I've been looking for good bundles (as I really want to get a 360) but all of them include Forza 2, which I'm not too keen on.

I think I might wait that bit longer for a bundle with Halo 3 and PGR4. That would be an awesome package for me!

:shakehead The PAIN. My 360 froze while playing Fifa 08 online. I tried to read my messages and then it froze again, then I accepted a friend requested and it froze again. I just unplugged it and hoping for the best.. ::shrug:

I've been reading around and it seems there was a update recently that might be causing it to freeze on occasions in the dashboard. Or it may be a live problem.. I'll have to try and load and game and see what happens.

I bought a 360 Elite... huzzah.

HDMI is quite nice, its extremely smooth.

I gave Letty my old 360 Premium but plonked on the 120GB on to it (as i want to keep all my save files and if i got a transfer cable she'd lose all hers she just made).

:shakehead The PAIN. My 360 froze while playing Fifa 08 online. I tried to read my messages and then it froze again, then I accepted a friend requested and it froze again. I just unplugged it and hoping for the best.. ::shrug:

I've been reading around and it seems there was a update recently that might be causing it to freeze on occasions in the dashboard. Or it may be a live problem.. I'll have to try and load and game and see what happens.

Myself and a friend also now have this problem. It took few minutes for it to unfreeze it's self! Wtf is goin on?

Myself and a friend also now have this problem. It took few minutes for it to unfreeze it's self! Wtf is goin on?

Yeah, it's happened to me a few times. I think it's when Live is busy. Either that or we're all doomed.:blank:

Yeah, it's happened to me a few times. I think it's when Live is busy. Either that or we're all doomed.:blank:

Turn on your 360 and face the Red Lights of Doom.. nah I think it's a live problem hopefully for me :yay: