NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Halo 3 servers have massive issues at the moment, should be fine later. Although NAT issues shouldn't usually effect unless they're strict.

If the other persons on strict and you're on moderate it wont connect.

Honestly, I bought an Elite for the HDMI, its miles worse than VGA. Really bad jaggies in alot of games.

Actually, that means it's better giving you a more true sharp picture and not a washed out blurred picture.

I still think HDMI looks the best by miles, 90% of games have 0 jaggys anyways.

Halo 3 servers have massive issues at the moment, should be fine later. Although NAT issues shouldn't usually effect unless they're strict.

If the other persons on strict and you're on moderate it wont connect.

Thanks for advice there. Turned out it wasn't me that had the problem but my friend I was trying to play with.

It worked before but his new firewall blocked us.

How are the Simpsons and Conan demos?

Simpsons game (depending on the demo) might be a buy for me.

I quite liked the Simpsons demo... but I didn't realise it was that kind of game... I thought it was more sandbox... whether the demo cut it down or not I don't know.

Still, it was fun to play and actually did make me laugh a couple of times.

My PGR4 is being packed O_o.

Its Monday.

MONDAY.

I know theres a strike going on, but man are they expecting games to take 5 days to get to me?

well it wont leave the sorting office till wednesday so you wont get it till Thursday at the earliest whenever they post it.

I quite liked the Simpsons demo.. might buy it... might not, did make me laugh a few times tho.

i reckon ill rent the simpsons, hopefully will be easy achievments!

I'm sorry but cartoon based games just do not work. If The Simpsons game is anything more then a 80% game I will be very, very suprised.

80% is a damn good score. Especially for a license. It was never gonna be GotY, just some simple fun.

nabbing the demo now.

Just gonna start d/ling the demo. I've REALLY got into skate. though now. Now that i'm actually going through the story and not skating random spots.

(The slipway is hella fun)

Right, could i just ask you all for your opinions of Xbox live service, and do you think it could be improved in anyway?

(its for me coursework lol)

Right, could i just ask you all for your opinions of Xbox live service, and do you think it could be improved in anyway?

(its for me coursework lol)

We get less stuff than america (Video market place, trailers and stuff) so make it a lot cheaper than it is there. We shouldn't have to pay more than america for a cut down service.

Those who got 3 months free Lovefilm way back in July better have cancelled before today - they say the account isnt cancelled until they get there rentals back. Good job they wont be able to take the money out of my account if they dont get it back - I changed my card issue!:yay:

Those who got 3 months free Lovefilm way back in July better have cancelled before today - they say the account isnt cancelled until they get there rentals back. Good job they wont be able to take the money out of my account if they dont get it back - I changed my card issue!:yay:

Yeah I cancelled last week. I've signed up for another 3 months with a different card and email though.

CHEEKY

How many people on here are getting The Orange Box? I'm thinking about buying it and perhaps playing Team Fortress 2 since I've barely played on Xbox Live since the Halo beta.

My PGR4 is being packed O_o.

Its Monday.

MONDAY.

I know theres a strike going on, but man are they expecting games to take 5 days to get to me?

Are you buying it from Gameplay? My status is 'Ordered' and it has no dispatch date. I'd best get it thursday, I can't wait for some more PGR. Damn Royal Mail gits.