NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Seeing as I have Half-Life and all it's expansions and Half-Life 2 for the PC on my Steam... I may as well get these for the PC.

It would be cool if they gave you codes on Steam to download the games on XBox 360 though...

I was going to get The Orange Box but I'm going to wait a while since I'm definitely getting PGR4 (I can't wait!!) and Eternal Sonata and with Halo 3 on top of these, which I haven't had that much time to play anyway, if I got TOB I would have even less time to appreciate the other ones.

I'll wait till the price goes down and when there is a gap in my purchasing schedule.

I was gonna get Orange Box, but since I already have HL2 on my PC (and never got into it enough to play through it fully), and since Halo 3 and CoD4 should do as far as multiplayer goes, I think I'm gonna leave it.

You people missing out the Orange Box are, i have to put it blunt. Idiots.

Not only are you getting FIVE games for £40, but Half-Life 2 is one of the greatest FPS ever created, Episode 1 is a joy to play, Team Fortress 2 is a multiplayer like i've never played before, Portal looks to be full of stupidly sinister puzzles and Episode 2 looks to be as good as the last 2 games.

Seriously, how can you pass up on a package this good?

I'm only interested in Portal, as I bought HL2 a bit ago, and didn't enjoy it. So it's a no buy for me.

But I want Portal =_=

Just played the Simpsons Demo and its pretty fun. I loved the Chumbawamba reference from Kent Brokman.

The Jericho demo was a bit of a letdown tbh. I would love it if they remade Clive Barker's Undying. Now that was shit scary game!

Its annoying because I just don't have enough time right now. Portal looks awesome and I'm looking forward to Episode 1 and 2. I was really looking forward to TF but again I hardly have anytime to play games online. Basically this is for the christmas holidays! :heh:

Not only are you getting FIVE games for £40, but Half-Life 2 is one of the greatest FPS ever created, Episode 1 is a joy to play, Team Fortress 2 is a multiplayer like i've never played before, Portal looks to be full of stupidly sinister puzzles and Episode 2 looks to be as good as the last 2 games.

completed half life 2, thought it was good. Episode 1 was a bit shit, not expecting more much from episode 2. Portal looks fun, but i can wait a while before i play it. TF2 wont have shit on COD4 online. Thats how :)

Can someone sum up this damn postal strike because I want to order PGR4 from shopto.net and I have no idea when/if it'll reach me!?

Half life 2: Episode One was so short but still rocked. It's been too long since then and I can't wait to see what happens next.

I've never played Team Fortress before when it was on the original Half Life but I have played Unreal Fortress, TF2 is a bonus for me but I'm looking forward to Episode two finally more than anything. Hopefully it lives up to the original at least and lasts longer than Episode One.

Can someone sum up this damn postal strike because I want to order PGR4 from shopto.net and I have no idea when/if it'll reach me!?

Thursday/Friday probably.

And I've just played the simpsons demo, was alright, but I did get a few laughs out of it which you don't normally get from games!

I have HL2 on the PC, i still haven't finished it.

I may hget the orange box, still unsure. A "later on" buy for me.

Thursday/Friday probably.

Cheers!!! That'll be a perfect pre-birthday gift to myself! :heh:

If your that worried about delays, go get it from a shop on friday morning. Theyll defo have them in, either that or order courier delivery on it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tomorow night which is the 09/10/07 who is up for a 16 player campagn

co-op (16 max)

post your tags here if i ain't added you yet but if your intrested contct me via (pm,post here)

okay

the more the better

sorry ^(scrap)

the first 4 players

In what game? If you on about Halo 3 then the co-op is 4 players max, 16 is the max size of a party

I really, really can't wait for Wednesday! TF2 Day!!!! You up for some games Jordan?

I really don't get how anyone (sane) can be passing this game up? It's got more charm than anything i've seen in a long time, layered over a solid multiplayer FPS. Heck, it even looks amazing! Watch the Meet the *insert character name here* videos, truly awesome! (will post links)

Quite easily, actually. Pro Evo 7 > Orange Box

lol (i assume you're joking?)

Hobbz, how can you possibly say that a football game, practically the same as last year can beat such genius that you haven't actually played?

What exactly tells you that CoD4 will be better? Sure the beta was fun but it's still just another generic war shooter, much in the same way that Pro Evo is another generic sports game (im not calling it crap). Im pretty sure you haven't player TF2 or Portal, both of which look to be amazing and very different to most other games out there

In terms of team structure and tactics TF2 looks way better than the other FPS's coming this year, hence why im getting it on PC. It pretty much a solid fact that most Live gamers are brainless run-and-gun morons (backed up by how many people get confused by anything in Halo 3 that isn't Slayer)

It's my birfday next sunday I hinted at my parents that I would like a 360, but I doubt I'll get it :(

i dont want a cartoony shooter. Realism is where its at for shooters imo. Being able to customise real life weapons is cool, and the maps iv played look realistic. This beats any cartoony shooter imo.

I have never played any Half-Life game and im really not interested in it at all, besides im not really a multiplayer person as I have too many other games to play. Eternal Sonata for me next week, cant wait : peace:

Next week is the beginning of the end as I think there is a game out each week until Christmas that I want on the DS, Wii or 360. Well, my bank balance was nice while it lasted.

Gordon Freeman eats boogers.. and not just his own.. and there is baby powder on the handle of his crowbar.. pink baby powder... it smells nice too

The box is going to be quite expensive where I live and I already have so many games to get through that half of it would be enough..

Quite easily, actually. Pro Evo 7 > Orange Box

LOL, no no no no no no no no. This is just wrong.