NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

To be honest, i cant play perfect dark for more than 30 mins without getting bored, its so slow paced. COD2 online is so much better, sniping people is just beast.

Kameo is a gud game, not very long, but re-playable i think

To be honest, i cant play perfect dark for more than 30 mins without getting bored, its so slow paced. COD2 online is so much better, sniping people is just beast.

Kameo is a gud game, not very long, but re-playable i think

aye am gettin bored of my games now :(

when is the next batch of games comin out ?

Just played a bit of halo 2, boy oh boy does it make PD0 seem crap. On another note we need to get this xmas day game of PD0 sorted out whos gonna arrange it?

RIdge Racer 6 is out in January

Not suposesd to be that good... :P Dead or alive in january :yay:

Just played a bit of halo 2, boy oh boy does it make PD0 seem crap. On another note we need to get this xmas day game of PD0 sorted out whos gonna arrange it?

So very true. Halo 2 is the ultimate Live game..

The ultimate Co-op game has to be spilter cell Chaos theroy. Loved the co-op to bitts :yay:

Umm i thought i did

we all need to be logged on by 2pm. add me CooInTheZoo i will message with instructions nearer the time.

and by the by, if you dont rate me i may just CRUSH you all in this tournament. sorry ;)

sry but i aint up for playin pd0 on xmas, playing a boring game on a fun day sounds poo. Im up for cod2 after youv all played pdz if anyones up for it.

sry but i aint up for playin pd0 on xmas, playing a boring game on a fun day sounds poo. Im up for cod2 after youv all played pdz if anyones up for it.

I love COD online.. but all games i have played suffer from major lag once in a while.. I'll probably se you onlie soon Fatrox. I'll try to join your game if possible :)

yer, the games host on ppls connections, and wen im host with say 0 ping, i can only support like 4 ppl, and if 8 our playing, have to wait for 4 to drop out, then the lag free playing can begin. But some people can handle all 8, most games iv been in have ran fine.

Gamespot gave RR6 8.1 that's "great" enough for me. RR6 will rock simple because it's yet again based on the type 4 styleness, the ultimate in the RR series.

yer, the games host on ppls connections, and wen im host with say 0 ping, i can only support like 4 ppl, and if 8 our playing, have to wait for 4 to drop out, then the lag free playing can begin. But some people can handle all 8, most games iv been in have ran fine.

Halo also hostes on ppls connections and thers nearly no lag there when playing with 16players. Probably bad coding.

And @ Domstercool:

8.1 is good :) i have only seen 5/10 and 6/10... Maybe i should try it out :)

360 Bombs in Japan; Price Slashed in Half?

According to reports from Reuters, the Xbox 360 has bombed in its Japanese debut. Only about 62,000 of the 159,000 Xbox 360 units available were purchased on Saturday and Sunday, according to an independent study by Enterbrain, which publishes leading Japanese game magazine Famitsu. That was also less than half the 123,000 units Microsoft sold of its previous generation Xbox in the first three days of sales in February 2002.

Microsoft has been struggling to gain ground in Japan against home-grown rivals Nintendo and Sony, whose PlayStation 2 console is the global best seller. The world's biggest software maker sold fewer than 500,000 of its original Xbox consoles in Japan, where Sony is estimated to have 80 percent share

Source: Gamefreaks

So we have Ridge Racer on Jan 20th and Top Spin 2 (hopefully) on Jan 27th.

Dead Or Alive isn't out till Feb 24th in Europe is it? I'm hoping it's January but i doubt it!

I'm going to ask for Ridge Racer and Top Spin 2 for my b-day, and hopefully i can walk into a shop and buy Dead Or Alive 4 next month!

:smile:

I'm still really pleased with my 360 and games considering there launch titles which never really show the full ability of the console...i'm looking forward to next year and what games i'll be playing on it then!

:wink:

360 Bombs in Japan; Price Slashed in Half?

According to reports from Reuters, the Xbox 360 has bombed in its Japanese debut. Only about 62,000 of the 159,000 Xbox 360 units available were purchased on Saturday and Sunday, according to an independent study by Enterbrain, which publishes leading Japanese game magazine Famitsu. That was also less than half the 123,000 units Microsoft sold of its previous generation Xbox in the first three days of sales in February 2002.

Not good!

But Microsoft were supposed to be appealing to the Japanese market this time but getting some MAJOR RPG's on their side, and whilst they are slowly doing this; there is NO evidence of RPG's in their launch line-up. Had they made more of an effort with their terrible launch line-up and had some RPG's ready, maybe they would have sold more!

The Final Fantasy port isn't going to help the 360 in Japan at all, because the whole of Japan pretty much own Playstations, so they'll buy all their Fanal Fantasy's on that (they won't shell out on a new console from a brand they don't seem to like (the Xbox)!

We'll see what happens in 6 months time, when Microsoft have sorted some games out!

Yeah there is a price cut but only if you buy a XBOX360 with a ISP contract for xx months. This is a common method in Japan to sell hardware combined with contracts.

Yeah the main reason why it didn't do so well was the launch line-up! DOA4 delayed, 99N etc.. etc..

Still it doesn't really surprise me that it didn't do so well in Japan! Hopefully 2006 will show some seriously next-gen games!

:smile:

They're rich, I doubt the Xbox 360 will be a failure just because those crazy Japs aren't all over it. I have one and I like it very much.

They're rich, I doubt the Xbox 360 will be a failure just because those crazy Japs aren't all over it. I have one and I like it very much.

Same! I'm loving my Xbox360!

Although i'm having trouble playing Condemned...i keep saying to myself it's only a game but it's to damn realistic and freaky...

Anyone heard the song at the beginning of PDZ? It's hilarious! 'Open your eyes and you'll see theres alot more to me' 'something something motherf**ker'

me and my bro couldn't stop laughing at that! The CO-OP is brilliant, i'm now on the river level..which i haven't started yet. The game seems really long to me,which is good!

:D

I really like the opening song on Perfect Dark Zero, it feels very sleek and fitting. Kinda like a high-tech James Bond opening.

Same! I'm loving my Xbox360!

Although i'm having trouble playing Condemned...i keep saying to myself it's only a game but it's to damn realistic and freaky...

Anyone heard the song at the beginning of PDZ? It's hilarious! 'Open your eyes and you'll see theres alot more to me' 'something something motherf**ker'

me and my bro couldn't stop laughing at that! The CO-OP is brilliant, i'm now on the river level..which i haven't started yet. The game seems really long to me,which is good!

:D

Yeah, i was on it today, was off sick of school, so i finished it and now im 2 levels ahead. pretty cool.