NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Owen i'm at the river level on co op as well if you're up for some co op add me scubahooduk

I would if i was online! :grin:

Like i said before, going online with my 360 doesn't really interest me at the mo, i may do next year for the game demos etc.. but you have to buy points and stuff don't ya?

Way to spoil it, EBR. Can someone edit that post?

lol? The storyline so bad that it doesn't even effect the game.

Way to spoil it, EBR. Can someone edit that post?

At this moment in time i'm trying to tell myself i didn't see that.... :cry:

I agree, can someone quickly edit that post so no-one else sees by far one of the biggest spoilers for the game.

I really like the opening song on Perfect Dark Zero, it feels very sleek and fitting. Kinda like a high-tech James Bond opening.

I love that song... Any one have it? or know what it's called?

is it true that the 360 is not wi-fi straight out the box?

do you need to pay £50 for the wireless adaptor or does that come with the £280 pack?

Microsoft are real wankers if you need to fork out more money.

Wi-fi gaming is one of the reasons I was hyped about 360. with the price drops in Japan i seriously thinking about importing. dunno if i should wait till spring though as i reckon it could go even cheaper.

is it true that the 360 is not wi-fi straight out the box?

do you need to pay £50 for the wireless adaptor or does that come with the £280 pack?

Microsoft are real wankers if you need to fork out more money.

Wi-fi gaming is one of the reasons I was hyped about 360. with the price drops in Japan i seriously thinking about importing. dunno if i should wait till spring though as i reckon it could go even cheaper.

You have to buy an Wifi adapter :/ and they ain't cheap

You have to buy an Wifi adapter :/ and they ain't cheap

thanks for clearing that up. phoned Game and they didnt know if it came with the £280 pack or not.

I heard them adaptors are £50.

considering the DS and PSP are wi-fi enabled, microsoft really doesnt have any excuse.

ebr, ur a fucking cock.

Owen u shud get online, even just silver, makes me wanna complete a game and unlock things more knowing im getting a reward, their only gamer points, but for some reason theyre gud to get and compete with people.

that just me or what?

I was addicted to PGR 3 for a while, now I am on kameo, the christmas outfits rock!!

ebr, ur a fucking cock.

Owen u shud get online, even just silver, makes me wanna complete a game and unlock things more knowing im getting a reward, their only gamer points, but for some reason theyre gud to get and compete with people.

that just me or what?

Those gamer points realy work.. Good thinking MS.

MY goal is to be over 1000 before monday :)

Love getting those points.

ebr, ur a fucking cock.

that just me or what?

Well it's my b-day next month! Yeah! So if i get any spare cash, i may go online, what can the silver one do? I'm just a little worried it won't work.

Still i REALLY wanted the Kameo christmas themes for a laugh...nevermind. I also would like to download demos and arcade games etc..

:)

silver alows you to go on market places and chat to friends.

Thats it.

People with out LIVE Really miss out.

EDIT: I seen your sig owen dont start going on about the revo yet youve only just shut up about the 360 :P

silver alows you to go on market places and chat to friends.

Thats it.

People with out LIVE Really miss out.

EDIT: I seen your sig owen dont start going on about the revo yet youve only just shut up about the 360 :P

LOL! I know! No seriously i'm not that excited about the revo (yet) well until May when everything is shown!

I know for a fact there won't be shortages like the 360 though, as Nintendo plan things better, so there won't be that annoying worry!

I actually went hysterical over the 360 didn't i? Sorry about that! Still it's, still sold out everywhere isn't it? so at least me being worried if i was going to get one, was right!

:D

Sorry guys...didnt mean to spoil it...

It's alright, I don't really care to be honest with you.

In other news, I just grabbed Kameo because money was available, I'll be returning it if it doesn't wow me.

Hmmm, er guys? no linkage im afraid but serval people have told me that Microsoft are gonna recall all 360's.

Erm.

Shit?

Hmmm, er guys? no linkage im afraid but serval people have told me that Microsoft are gonna recall all 360's.

Erm.

Shit?

they are full of shit and i would never hand mine back in unless it broke

Say i was offline while i complete perfect dark

do i still get the gamertag points??

Nope, i wasnt online for the ending of kameo, or for 2 veteran missions on cod2, i missed out on a couple hundred gamerpoints, fuckin phone cables

and gud luck to ms tryin to prize my 360 out my hands

even if it voids your warenty

aye m8 i wont be sending mine back and they wont recall all the 360's

it would destroy them