NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I have about 20 gamerpoints, and I consider that amazing for the amount of time I've played.

Playing COD for 5min gives you 50 points :)

Just finish training.

Not everyone gets the easy points from EAs sports titles.

Perhaps you should make yourself informed before saying things, some of the achievments can be pretty hard to get where as some of the FIFA ones' are near on impossible.

Perhaps you should make yourself informed before saying things, some of the achievments can be pretty hard to get where as some of the FIFA ones' are near on impossible.

What do you think of the Xbox360's Fifa? Some are saying it's absolutely terrible, but my dad knows two people who absolutely love it, quite a few do on the http://www.xbox.com forums as well!

It's just not worth £50 is it? I may rent it just to see what it looks like! :D

I've heard theres like one mode in it, which is pretty bad.

If you want easy points just play Kameo, you get loads for just normally playing through the game.

lol, i dont think that petition will make any difference but iv signed it anyway. It needs online playing without any bugs, or at least not lagging. Such a good game spoilt by its multiplayer

On Xbox.com forums, there has been alot of threads on the CoD2 Multiplayer Patch, and people have been ringing microsoft and they are saying that a patch is in the works. It could well be one of the best online games on the 360 is the patch is made.

Its needs no lag, better server finding and once the game finished, you don't get autimatically booted and have to find another game and come on, boost it up to 16 players, 8 isnt even next gen, halo 2 had 16.

whats the point in cheating m8 ??

I'm not trying to do the glitch to cheat i'm doing it purely to explore. Mind you i've got the video on how to do it and i still can't pull the bloody thing off yet.

What do you think of the Xbox360's Fifa? Some are saying it's absolutely terrible, but my dad knows two people who absolutely love it, quite a few do on the http://www.xbox.com forums as well!

I wouldn't pay £50 for it, the graphics are pretty good but the gameplay is cack. There is two modes, create a tournament and road to the world cup, i think the demo is available on marketplace.

i played it and its the worst fifa ever. its the worst football game ever.

just terrible

^Thanks guys! I was thinking of getting it for my bro (who actually is a pro evo fan, not Fifa) but as it's the only footie game on Xbox360 i was going to consider it!

Now, i think i wait a while for Pro Evolution Soccer 6! :D

PGR3 is getting on my nerves a lot now. Every time i play online everyone chooses the ferrari enzo and spins you out, bloody annoying...

Play on the playtime mode people are a lot more friendly if not give me their gamertags and i'll spin them out i am the enzo king

Play on the playtime mode people are a lot more friendly if not give me their gamertags and i'll spin them out i am the enzo king

You are nothing but a prince compared to me :P

Best thing to do is to choose nurburgring scenario, all the noobs get found out on there as they have to actually turn corners.

I was playing on playtime! I can't remember there gamertags but they were sweden ..... if thats any help xD

Is it just me in the Underground zone?

i thought it might be fun, dirty talk and all that....none of it yet though

I was playing on playtime! I can't remember there gamertags but they were sweden ..... if thats any help xD

That explains it all those people from France, Sweden, Germany, Holland etc play well dirty

Has anyone tried this? If you have Sky...

Hit the Interactive button...

...Then goto Sky Active...

...When Loaded press the green button for the A-Z listings...

...Then press 9 for W-Z...

...Go down to Xbox 360 and hit Select..

Now you'll see a promo video, but infact theres something hidden away (3 egg shapes at the bottom right, one in green)

I have got to level 3 so far! I won't ruin it for anyone, but i'm stuck on the page with the eggs! :weep:

It may be a promo Halo 3 video or something! SOMEONE crack the code! :smile:

It may be a promo Halo 3 video or something! SOMEONE crack the code! :smile:

Chance would be a fine thing...

Chance would be a fine thing...

Yeah i know! LOL. Wonder what it is....

im putting money you get to win a entrance to competiton wher u get an xbox 360.