NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

guys im going out in 15 mins to see if GAME wanna be nice and let me exchange Kong for a game i actually want lol. So its between CoD2 and PGR3. Bare in mind i allready have PD0 and Kameo, so i dont reaaaly need another FPS even though i love them alot more than racing games...

I might just pay the extra and get a wireless adapter. I dont fancy drilling through my walls, im a pussy really.

So c'mon some opinions (quickly hehe)

EDIT: Not going out anymore, so i have a bit of time to think over what game i want. Is king kong actually good? has anyone traded in any xbox360 games in yet? I wonder how much GAME rip you off...

I had a brand new sealed king kong (came with my bundle) i took it to game, there only giving £26 ... you can easily sell it on ebay for £35

I had a brand new sealed king kong (came with my bundle) i took it to game, there only giving £26 ... you can easily sell it on ebay for £35

seriously? Damn, i was counting on GAME letting me swap it.

been playing pgr3 tis great online, not even done 5 mins of pdz i knew i wouldnt touch it

might sell it on and get it later on in the year

Just to let people know who probably want to/don't already, Ridge Racer 6 is being released 19th January in Europe.

been playing pgr3 tis great online, not even done 5 mins of pdz i knew i wouldnt touch it

might sell it on and get it later on in the year

Seriosuly, you can't just get a game and play for 5 mins. Play it more, atleast get to mission 2, mission 0 and 1 suck. Act like they're not there. And online rocks. atleast try it out.

i just got a cool xbox 360 faceplate from ebay, i think its pretty reasonable but ive probably paid well over the odds, take a look:

My New Faceplate

its one of a kind, and i get PDZ limited edition, so im pretty pleased with my purchase, now all i need is an xbox 360 :hmm:

I was going to bid of the exact same one...i think...although it started at £15 and i wasn't going to go that much higher espicially not over £100....

HOWEVER i did bid/win the Hot-Rod blue faceplate a couple of hours ago, purely because EVERY store in Clacton/Colchester have sold-out and are telling me it could be 2 months before they get anymore in! I won it on ebay for £22+ £1.50 P+P, a little bit dearer then the already quite expensive £15 for a bit of plastic, but it looks SO SO nice!

I would never go any higher then that though, i have promised myself...

I want that E3 one though :wink:

Just to let people know who probably want to/don't already, Ridge Racer 6 is being released 19th January in Europe.

Woooo I'll certainly get that, I LOOOOVE RIDGE RACER

Should have used the classic "I got this as a present but don't have a receipt, can I exchange it against something else in store", as long as its the same or greater value they'll fly with that. Same with any store as long as you're convincing.

Owen how do you have time for that many games? :-o

I'm pretty sure he doesn't. I think he's more of a collector; an enthusiast as opposed to a gamer.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't. I think he's more of a collector; an enthusiast as opposed to a gamer.

I'm not actually :) . I bought all of those 360 games because there isn't many 360 games coming out until March 2006 which i really want, so i thought i get as many titles as i can, so i have something new to play on my 360 for all those months.

Still i'm stupidly addicited to stuff and have many problems, so don't listen to me.... :bouncy:

:grin:

I do not mean to start a panic. But please check your power packs.

Caris the nice fellow pointed this out to me, some power packs are different. My core package had this power pack, which works fine! Notice the trianguler shaped insert plug bit and the colour.

DSC01299.jpg

DSC01301.jpg

Now look at One of the bricks Caris recieved. Its a different colour, and the plug bit that goes into the brick part has is square.

DSC00338.jpg

Any difference in performance? Is one more dangerous than the other? Only time will tell

Yeah, and microsoft have been really good to deal with, cos people were saying PGR3 was crashing (crashed with me twice) and then they released that patch and its fixed....

i cant belive you bought some of the shit that was out at launch tho lol.

Is that to me? If so, I actually liked all the games i bought. Some have last-gen graphics which is a bit of a dissapointment, but i'm liking every game i bought so far and i don't regret buying any of them!

I've always like Tony Hawks games, GUN has surprised me, King Kong is very cinematic and Amped 3 is VERY fun to play, many people believe these are bad games but it seriously is just a case of 'everyones tastes and opinions'.

:)

Oh and i think i have the SQUARE socket power brick and have had no problems, although i don't like the loose look the other end of the power brick has, it's where the light is...the lead is kinda coming out because it looks too heavy for the hole it's been put in...i keep a eye on it! :)

i have the same as u coo, the black one looks dodgy.

its strange because all the cables are grey so why would you have a black power pack.

Owen i see you mentioned Clacton and Colchester i live in Colchester where are you from?

On another note in issue 4 of official xbox 360 magazine you get the beta version of final fantasy 11 to test so basically you'll have the whole game to play for as long as the beta test runs for

On another note in issue 4 of official xbox 360 magazine you get the beta version of final fantasy 11 to test so basically you'll have the whole game to play for as long as the beta test runs for

I was just about to post this! Git :wink:

how bloody unfair! ARGH!!!

iv got the big grey lump of a powerpack, with the square adaptor.

Iv got a premium package btw.

And theyre cud be loads of reasons for different adaptors. company might not of been able to supply so many, different factorys have to get different ones for costs etc. U just dont know.

Iv had no problems at all with my 360.

Owen i see you mentioned Clacton and Colchester i live in Colchester where are you from?

Sounds ace any idea when issue 4 is out? and is issue 3 out yet with the full auto demo?

EDIT just found it its out 6th jan and issue 3 is out today.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/articles/news/massive_multiplayers_online/play_final_fantasy_xi_online_with_oxm360!

PDz online is like a roler coster.. some time i love it.. some time i hate it... I realy hate it after playing a bit of Halo2 which still is amazing.

If everything goes as planed I'll get COD tomorow.