NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Ok this is rude..

i put my 360 online, thinking the gamerpoints would now show up on my card

but where are they eh!?

Lol not sure if its been mentioned on here already but just finished Gotham on gold and one of the cups gave me 5 million credits for completing it

OMFG, which cup!

And stupid cod2, its such a fucked up game onlines shit and now it deleted my cod 2 memory.. Activision said the game had errors and might delete your memoery, so they said use this cheat and unlock all levels and it wnt effect the achievemnets... still, its annoying..

Ok this is rude..

i put my 360 online, thinking the gamerpoints would now show up on my card

but where are they eh!?

¨

you have to earn the points on live to get them

A lot of games have probelms with giving you points and achievments if your not online as you complete them. The best way to make sure you always get them is to connect to live before you start playing games.

Oh man, GAME just posted me a Prem Xbox 360 today. They told us people not getting one that we would get a secret link and had to reorder, guess they decided against that and now I've got a core and a prem now, lol. I guess the core will be going back on ebay, just like where it came from.

OMFG, which cup!

And stupid cod2, its such a fucked up game onlines shit and now it deleted my cod 2 memory.. Activision said the game had errors and might delete your memoery, so they said use this cheat and unlock all levels and it wnt effect the achievemnets... still, its annoying..

so u cheated on cod2? takes like 2 - 3 hours on easy to complete. You suck at gaming, no offence

so u cheated on cod2? takes like 2 - 3 hours on easy to complete. You suck at gaming, no offence

No he doesnt - search for some NEWS!!!

Activision released a cheat to unlock all levels, as there is a bug which deletes all save game info, the cheat is to save people having to do it all again.

Aye he says that he lost his game save but a dont believe him :p

as Fatrox says it only takes 2 - 3 hours to complete a would of just did it again rather than cheat

OMFG, which cup!

does this error affect EVERY call of duty game or is it just a certain few disks?

Every one!!!

On another note i'm trying to decide what annoys me more the people that spin people out or the people that whine about it.

Just last night i was playing with the biggest whiner ever all he did all race was moan about people spinning people out and then on one corner i went to take him and he turned into my path and i accidently span him out. Before i got the chance to apologise the guys throwing all sorts of language at me so i thought sod that. After the race he's still whineing so i tell the guy to turn collisions off to which he replys i i turn them off i can't block people trying to overtake me. What a tit maybe thats why he gets spun out

does this error affect EVERY call of duty game or is it just a certain few disks?

It doesnt happen all the time, it seems to be when you complete a specific level, if your not signed into live before you do it.

COD2 needs patch badly.

I want smooth online play, then ill never leave home.

COD2 needs patch badly.

I want smooth online play, then ill never leave home.

They are working on a patch to sort the mulitplayer an prevent cheating, should be out early 06.

Is there no way to get my Gamercard points to show up then? Can i not delete them and try to win them again?

damn this sucks, i need a wireless router badly

They are working on a patch to sort the mulitplayer an prevent cheating, should be out early 06.

ahh cool,

cheating on multiplayer? why would you need too, its so easy with a sniper to rack up kills.

I only got call of duty yesturday and so far touch wood i've ran into no lag which is good. As many of you have said this game needs an improved multiplayer so you can view a list of games and what level etc hopefully they will do it

I finally recieved my hot-rod faceplate today from a Ebay person! and even though i had to pay £23 for it, which is stupidly expensive, i'm actually really really pleased i bought it, it doesn't look cheap at all and the blue is really cool!

My dad also purchased me a bubble one from Japan for Xmas, but it hasn't come.

Thats it with the faceplates for now though, i'll only buy another one if it was truly out of this world....but i have to disagree with the people who say 'that all' faceplates look crap, because they don't!

:grin:

I finally recieved my hot-rod faceplate today from a Ebay person! and even though i had to pay £23 for it, which is stupidly expensive, i'm actually really really pleased i bought it, it doesn't look cheap at all and the blue is really cool!

My dad also purchased me a bubble one from Japan for Xmas, but it hasn't come.

Thats it with the faceplates for now though, i'll only buy another one if it was truly out of this world....but i have to disagree with the people who say 'that all' faceplates look crap, because they don't!

:grin:

I bought the chrome one of gameplay - it looks pretty cack

I quite like the look of the white one with orange swirles on it

I bought the chrome one of gameplay - it looks pretty cack

I quite like the look of the white one with orange swirles on it

Is the chrome one that much different to the one you get with the actual console? It's obviously silver isn't it? or does it looks like the premiums disc tray colour, that would be cool!

I wouldn't of paid £15+ for a plain one i must admit, the Sun one (the orange swirls one) looks cool, and must be good as that was sold out everywhere with the hot-rod one in my area.

The good thing about the hot-rod one, is the light you press to turn the console on lights up the pattern on the faceplate as well!

:D