NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

With any luck Monolith will port FEAR to the 360, they did make Condemned after all.

wow, thats a very nice TV! What size is that? I have the 26" on order, was supposed to come on monday but all the 26" made after September 2005 are being recalled (u may wanna watch out for that) so doesn't look like i'll have mine intime for christmas which i'm kinda anoyyed about :(

Wanna take some more pics of in game stuff? everyone takes pics of the dashboard to show off their HDTV but the dashboard looks good on even my 14" CRT

I've got the same TV, it's a 23"-er. And a damn fine one it is too!

imag00055hi.th.jpg

imag00013bb.th.jpg

People that say what we have now is not a huge leap forwards are idiots. We're at the point now where they've got humans looking pretty lifelike in games well we were there last gen but now the only thing left to do is the fine details like hair and things like that. I think people were expecting to turn on the 360 and the graphics look like they're looking out of their bedroom window at the real world or something.

I went to get FEAR for the P.C today and they ddint have it in :(, then i turned around and what was on the 360 self? but Ridge Racer 6 (NTSC) but works fine on PAL console with Live Etc.

Its VERY similair to the PSP version. Which is good.

I went to get FEAR for the P.C today and they ddint have it in :(, then i turned around and what was on the 360 self? but Ridge Racer 6 (NTSC) but works fine on PAL console with Live Etc.

Its VERY similair to the PSP version. Which is good.

But they are different tracks, right? I might get it but I also have the PSP version so I dont want to buy the same game. I love Ridge Racer so I think the Xbox 360 version is essensial for me.

wow, thats a very nice TV! What size is that? I have the 26" on order, was supposed to come on monday but all the 26" made after September 2005 are being recalled (u may wanna watch out for that) so doesn't look like i'll have mine intime for christmas which i'm kinda anoyyed about :(

Wanna take some more pics of in game stuff? everyone takes pics of the dashboard to show off their HDTV but the dashboard looks good on even my 14" CRT

I've got the 26" version, yes. It only arrived a week ago, so i'm not sure what's going on about the recall. What is/was wrong with them?

I've got the 26" version, yes. It only arrived a week ago, so i'm not sure what's going on about the recall. What is/was wrong with them?

Apparently there's a defect where the owners all become bragging HDTV assholes.

Apparently there's a defect where the owners all become bragging HDTV assholes.
What was that, Guy? What? Sorry, I can't see your text, i'm too busy looking at high definition graphics.

We always do this, it's a contest to see who can throw the most shitty joke at the other. Guess you guys are "in" on this thing now, so congratulations.

What was that, Guy? What? Sorry, I can't see your text, i'm too busy looking at high definition graphics.

I believe the correct appellation is grafix.

Me realy want's fear on consoles. I hope i reach my goal of 1000points today :)

It took you this long ?

Anyone up for a bit of gotham tonight perhaps we could do this glitch i've now got a vid of how to do it but i still can't pull the bloody thing off if anyone wants a game add me scubahooduk

I just wanna talk about perfect dark for a few seconds. i cannot play it

without stopping and looking around! its the most stunning game i have ever played. I was just on level 9, behind a guy on the lift. I aimed in 4x with my awesome gun and i could see all these individual hair strands. all these little details i know before long i know i will take for granted, im blown away. people comlain, saying the hardware isnt a big leap upwards, thats its not next gen. it may not be a leap upwards, it still is 3D animation, but its a huge leap to the side. all the detail. all the room. all the extras, im so so SO glad i preordered my 360. wow.

(bet ya'll thought i was having a whinge from the first sentence right? :p)

I agree! Theres a obvious improvement between the Xbox360 and say a Xbox for example. Perfect Dark really looks stunning in some places! The brilliant thing is, the graphics are going to get even better from now on as developers have a little more time to polish them up, look at Gears Of War for example! I cannot wait for future releases!

:smile:

Off Topic but, Merry Xmas to you owen and best wishes for 2006 ( i like reading your sigs xD) Same to everyone esle to!

But they are different tracks, right? I might get it but I also have the PSP version so I dont want to buy the same game. I love Ridge Racer so I think the Xbox 360 version is essensial for me.

Yup, its a hekka big game

Belive it or not a few frame rate problems at times but nothing much.

I have Work and a GF that steals time. Only 25points away now :) and my day ain't over yet :) I'm soo going to make it :)

Anyone up for a bit of gotham tonight perhaps we could do this glitch i've now got a vid of how to do it but i still can't pull the bloody thing off if anyone wants a game add me scubahooduk

whats the point in cheating m8 ??

Off Topic but, Merry Xmas to you owen and best wishes for 2006 ( i like reading your sigs xD) Same to everyone esle to!

Thanks! :santa: