NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

AH, I'm stuck on the roof top level on medium difficulty! How the hell do I kill Killian (the guy in the big ship) at the end! I wasted so much ammo on his engines and they just egt smoking but he deosn't die!

Lol i was shooting those damn engines for at least 15 mins on easy before he died! Maybe we are doing it wrong...

Well the think is I got an Xbox Live pack from work, comes with PGR2, headset and all that. Wanted to bung it with the rest on ebay but wanted to make sure it would work.

Sorry to be a pest but umm ^

Want to get this bad boy on ebay.

13 missions. none of them are very hard :P

13! Thats very good! I'm on the the roof top level but i keep running out of ammo at the end, i was playing CO-OP as well, but my bro died just when we were going to complete the level failing it...typical... :D

Spoilers maybe???? lol (don't want to ruin it for anyone)

You have to admit though PDZ has ALOT going on at once espicially on the rooftop level; one minute i'm using a device to blow up these machines things, next i'm zip-lining down to a lower level, then i'm climbing a ladder while being shot at by that big flying thing, then you shoot that down or best you can, then you have to sniper people etc..then get out of the level!

Superb! :D

I'm off to play it now! ;)

yes its supremely fast paced i love it so much.

alot more fun than 90% of the cube games ive played.

yes its supremely fast paced i love it so much.

alot more fun than 90% of the cube games ive played.

You havent played alot off cube games :P

i just got a cool xbox 360 faceplate from ebay, i think its pretty reasonable but ive probably paid well over the odds, take a look:

My New Faceplate

its one of a kind, and i get PDZ limited edition, so im pretty pleased with my purchase, now all i need is an xbox 360 :hmm:

I saw that faceplate, it's pretty cool! It's not a bad price, really, because PDZ is worth £50, alone. So you've paid £60 for the faceplate? It's not THAT bad.

60 quid for a faceplate, sorry mate but you got skanked. I would pay 25 - 30 MAXIUM for faceplate.

I want the godzilla eye faceplate, dunno what its official name is but is i the Xbox360 magazine, looks so gud, Until then ill stick with the default faceplate. Matches my TV ;)

i guess it okay, its too late now anyway as ive already paid, regretted it straight after but when i get paid next im sure ill forget how much it cost...hopefully anyway hehe.

Dunno if this is an achievement but the batteries that came with my wireless controller are dead already. Anyone else managed this or am i the only one playing to much

Im using a plug and play pack, so my battery pack is lying on the side, and my 2nd controller aint been used enough to ware them out

Sunday.. after work.. I'll be on live the whole day! been living to my Girlfriend this week so i havent been near my 360 :) Hope i se some of you online. I also need a Co-op friend.

Im up for co-oping whole of perfect dark on sunday, add me DiemetriX

GT : Fatrox

Im up for co-oping whole of perfect dark on sunday, add me DiemetriX

GT : Fatrox

:yay: yay

I guess i'll se you sunday then :)

It let me order a core from Argos, and when I called them up they said I had one allocated... so I suppose there's one on it's way. Better start hunting for them there hard drives.

guys im going out in 15 mins to see if GAME wanna be nice and let me exchange Kong for a game i actually want lol. So its between CoD2 and PGR3. Bare in mind i allready have PD0 and Kameo, so i dont reaaaly need another FPS even though i love them alot more than racing games...

I might just pay the extra and get a wireless adapter. I dont fancy drilling through my walls, im a pussy really.

So c'mon some opinions (quickly hehe)

EDIT: Not going out anymore, so i have a bit of time to think over what game i want. Is king kong actually good? has anyone traded in any xbox360 games in yet? I wonder how much GAME rip you off...

I've been playing a bit of PD0... and it's oh so disappointing. I absolutely can't stand the game, and I don't know why! I liked the original one! I try to force myself into playing it but I end up playing some PGR or CoD instead.