NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

62,000 units in 2 days? Considering it's Japan, thats a pretty good launch I think. I doubt Microsoft could have really expected anything better than that from Japan. They'll be lucky to keep those kind of sales up.

62,000 units in 2 days? Considering it's Japan, thats a pretty good launch I think. I doubt Microsoft could have really expected anything better than that from Japan. They'll be lucky to keep those kind of sales up.

Actually, I think they expected better, the original Xbox sold better at launch in Japan than the 360. The slipping of those two key games is what caused so little sales.

Its probably down to the pressure of launch, most devs would have a lot more important things to worry about. Now that it settles down, games will probably be region locked again.

I was going to import RR6, but now i know it's out JAN 19TH i think i'll wait, i'm still battling through all my 360 games anyway! :)

Fingers Crossed DOA4 is region free though! I would import that instead of waiting till end of jan-feb release, thats if it isn't delayed in US/JAP again which i have a feeling it will!

Just been over at the gamefaqs forums apparently there is a glitch on PGR3 that allows you to free roam. But the people on there won't share how its done cause they reacon it will cause widespread cheating. Anyone know about this?

Just been over at the gamefaqs forums apparently there is a glitch on PGR3 that allows you to free roam. But the people on there won't share how its done cause they reacon it will cause widespread cheating. Anyone know about this?

yea, it is possible and I have had a go. Its a good thing that this is not being revealed as you can do it online, i can only imagine the cheaters.

Burnout aint got shit on Ridge Racer, and even more so RR6 is based on Type 4

RR6 has turned out to be a pretty average game, you should wait and see what burnout is like on the 360 before commenting on it.

You would do best to wait a month or so more and get Burnout 360 it looks fucking tasty

So Burnouts out in Feb/March?! I'll be expecting a HUGE graphics increase!

So many games out in March, i bet some or most will be delayed! :weep:

im a lucky ass

my cousin is coming round for christmas and hes gettin a 360. i dont personally want one but itll be a good lift to the next gen. i just dont see whats so special tbh. oh well if u like xbox games then fairplay

I got COD2 yesterday, campain is bloody amazing.

I've only played one online game and it was fucking laggy.... its a shame really.

i went into a gamestation today and played a couple of minutes on a snowboarding game, whats the name of it, it looked pretty good, but i hadnt a clue what the hell i was doing, i just kept pressinga and found myself on a slope with an arrow pointing behind me. i wish i could get one, but i have no money :(

i went into a gamestation today and played a couple of minutes on a snowboarding game, whats the name of it, it looked pretty good, but i hadnt a clue what the hell i was doing, i just kept pressinga and found myself on a slope with an arrow pointing behind me. i wish i could get one, but i have no money :(

That would be Amped 3

Everybody should DL Gemotry wars. Atleast the demo. Then try surving 60seconds without shooting :) If you buy the game you will get 10achivement points for it. Amazing game :)

yea, it is possible and I have had a go. Its a good thing that this is not being revealed as you can do it online, i can only imagine the cheaters.

Did you manage to pull it off. I'm interested in trying it out just to simply explore the levels and mainly to get a good look at vegas cause the detail is amazing on that city. Don't suppose you wanna tell me how to pull it off in a pm. If not i'm sure this is one of those glitches that will get out eventually

Everybody should DL Gemotry wars. Atleast the demo. Then try surving 60seconds without shooting :) If you buy the game you will get 10achivement points for it. Amazing game :)

aye av done that took me ages. a love the game its hard to get more than 2 achievements tho :(

Mine arrived on Thursday.

xbox36010jn.th.jpg

Can I join the cool club now?

*begins hitting head against table many times* :mad:

Mine arrived on Thursday.

xbox36010jn.th.jpg

Can I join the cool club now?

wow, thats a very nice TV! What size is that? I have the 26" on order, was supposed to come on monday but all the 26" made after September 2005 are being recalled (u may wanna watch out for that) so doesn't look like i'll have mine intime for christmas which i'm kinda anoyyed about :(

Wanna take some more pics of in game stuff? everyone takes pics of the dashboard to show off their HDTV but the dashboard looks good on even my 14" CRT

I just wanna talk about perfect dark for a few seconds. i cannot play it

without stopping and looking around! its the most stunning game i have ever played. I was just on level 9, behind a guy on the lift. I aimed in 4x with my awesome gun and i could see all these individual hair strands. all these little details i know before long i know i will take for granted, im blown away. people comlain, saying the hardware isnt a big leap upwards, thats its not next gen. it may not be a leap upwards, it still is 3D animation, but its a huge leap to the side. all the detail. all the room. all the extras, im so so SO glad i preordered my 360. wow.

(bet ya'll thought i was having a whinge from the first sentence right? :p)