NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

PDz online is like a roler coster.. some time i love it.. some time i hate it... I realy hate it after playing a bit of Halo2 which still is amazing.

:yay: If everything goes as planed I'll get COD tomorow. :yay:

PDz online is like a roler coster.. some time i love it.. some time i hate it... I realy hate it after playing a bit of Halo2 which still is amazing.

hello to all my fellow gotham players. I am the only person that is getting pissed off with all the people that either fuck up your race by crashing into you on the first corner or instead of overtaking you fairly spin you out then take you. And then secondly on any class A race everyone uses the F50 GT regardless of weather they can actually control the thing. Can anyone recommend a car which can keep up with the F50 GT but is a bit easier to handle. I'm thinking i may buy the McLaren F1 but i gotta save up first

hello to all my fellow gotham players. I am the only person that is getting pissed off with all the people that either fuck up your race by crashing into you on the first corner or instead of overtaking you fairly spin you out then take you. And then secondly on any class A race everyone uses the F50 GT regardless of weather they can actually control the thing. Can anyone recommend a car which can keep up with the F50 GT but is a bit easier to handle. I'm thinking i may buy the McLaren F1 but i gotta save up my pennies first

hello to all my fellow gotham players. I am the only person that is getting pissed off with all the people that either fuck up your race by crashing into you on the first corner or instead of overtaking you fairly spin you out then take you. And then secondly on any class A race everyone uses the F50 GT regardless of weather they can actually control the thing. Can anyone recommend a car which can keep up with the F50 GT but is a bit easier to handle. I'm thinking i may buy the McLaren F1 but i gotta save up my pennies first :D

hello to all my fellow gotham players. I am the only person that is getting pissed off with all the people that either fuck up your race by crashing into you on the first corner or instead of overtaking you fairly spin you out then take you. And then secondly on any class A race everyone uses the F50 GT regardless of weather they can actually control the thing. Can anyone recommend a car which can keep up with the F50 GT but is a bit easier to handle. I'm thinking i may buy the McLaren F1 but i gotta save up my pennies first :D :D

hello to all my fellow gotham players. I am the only person that is getting pissed off with all the people that either fuck up your race by crashing into you on the first corner or instead of overtaking you fairly spin you out then take you. And then secondly on any class A race everyone uses the F50 GT regardless of weather they can actually control the thing. Can anyone recommend a car which can keep up with the F50 GT but is a bit easier to handle. I'm thinking i may buy the McLaren F1 but i gotta save up first bit skint in the game been buying all the ferrari's so i get the award

If everything goes as planed I'll get COD tomorow.

Can anyone recommend a car out of the A class which is capable of beating a F50 GT but not as hard to control. I hate it the way everyone uses that car on gotham regardless of weather they can control the bloody thing.

On a second note what is everyones trueskill level.

I was a 23 but then loads of newbies messed my races up by crashing into me at the start so now i'm a 21

Caris, don't belive my brother (im the younger one, my older one sent u a message saying i lied) I heard it on a gaming podcast that you can put your memory card into a kiosk and get the update or download from xbox live...

Sorry, dunno if its true, but thats what it said.

Caris, don't belive my brother (im the younger one, my older one sent u a message saying i lied) I heard it on a gaming podcast that you can put your memory card into a kiosk and get the update or download from xbox live...

Sorry, dunno if its true, but thats what it said.aaaaaaa

Should have used the classic "I got this as a present but don't have a receipt, can I exchange it against something else in store", as long as its the same or greater value they'll fly with that. Same with any store as long as you're convincing.

tried in GAME they didnt want it

tried in Whoolies and they were like "umm we dont think you bought it here as we have sold no King Kong games from this store" odd...

then i went into virgin, and the BASTARD of a manager opened it to check the disk was fine. then he went to give me PGR3 and stopped. he said "oh i cant take this into the store room now, its been opened" i was like ".... .... ....yes you just opened it yourself" and he was like "yes i did, but i cant accept it now" and handed it back to me. I was not happy. fucking idiot now im stuck with kong, AARRGHHH vigin bloody megastores, they make crap phones, expensive planes and employ STUPID people!!!

Playing PDz online is a roler coster... Some times i love it. some times i hate it.

I hate it alot after playing Halo2 online.

For those of you who own an xbox 360 and not the first xbox, Run and buy Halo2.

Still the best live game of them all.

Should have used the classic "I got this as a present but don't have a receipt, can I exchange it against something else in store", as long as its the same or greater value they'll fly with that. Same with any store as long as you're convincing.

tried in Whoolies and they were like "umm we dont think you bought it here as we have sold no King Kong games from this store" odd...

then i went into virgin, and the BASTARD of a manager opened it to check the disk was fine. then he went to give me PGR3 and stopped. he said "oh i cant take this into the store room now, its been opened" i was like ".... .... ....yes you just opened it yourself" and he was like "yes i did, but i cant accept it now" and handed it back to me. I was not happy. fucking idiot now im stuck with kong, AARRGHHH vigin bloody megastores, they make crap phones, expensive planes and employ STUPID people!!

then i went into virgin, and the BASTARD of a manager opened it to check the disk was fine. then he went to give me PGR3 and stopped. he said "oh i cant take this into the store room now, its been opened" i was like ".... .... .... ....yes you just opened it yourself" and he was like "yes i did, but i cant accept it now" and handed it back to me. I was not happy. fucking idiot now im stuck with kong, AARRGHHH vigin bloody megastores, they make crap phones, expensive planes and employ STUPID people!!!!!

then i went into virgin, and the BASTARD of a manager opened it to check the disk was fine. then he went to give me PGR3 and stopped. he said "oh i cant take this into the store room now, its been opened" i was like ".... .... ....yes you just opened it yourself" and he was like "yes i did, but i cant accept it now" and handed it back to me. I was not happy. fucking idiot now im stuck with kong, AARRGHHH vigin bloody megastores, they make crap phones, expensive planes and employ STUPID people!!!

I got a core yesterday, I will go and get some games for the system later on today as well and try and grab myself some kinda storage device. Hard drive or memory pack, I guess it'll probably be a memory pack.