NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I once moved my 360 from vertical to horizontal while playing a game (I was aware of what might happen, so I did it slowly), and it scratched the disk slightly. I can still play, though, and I keep the 360 vertical all the time.

Can someone please tell me how to get a custom Xbox Live avatar/displaypic/ gamer pic like from you computer or whatever?

Is there really anything dodgy about having it vertically? Or was it all hype? it looks ALOT better like that and saves room IMO but im worried it could fall and fuck up the disk.

Is there really anything dodgy about having it vertically? Or was it all hype? it looks ALOT better like that and saves room IMO but im worried it could fall and fuck up the disk.

I have it vertically and have had absolutely no problems what so ever, plus it looks so much cooler.

My friend's just taken his 360 back to Virgin and got a full refund - the console actually melted the game (PGR3). There was abig circle around the outside of it and you could smell it melting. His console had just been moved from vertical to horizontal, it was off at the time though.

I dont know how to save Pics off my PSP/Memory stick to the hard drive. I dont know how to set a Microsoft theme. I dont know how to save a Video to the hard drive, im a techy dunce on this console.

I dont know how to save Pics off my PSP/Memory stick to the hard drive. I dont know how to set a Microsoft theme. I dont know how to save a Video to the hard drive, im a techy dunce on this console.

Does it not come with an instruction book?

I traded my HDMI cable for a VGA and standard cabel :)

OH MY GOD!!!

I thought 360 showed good on a standard TV...

Using the HD VGA Cabel Was soooooo much better :)

I wont go back to SD any time soon :yay:

I dont know how to save Pics off my PSP/Memory stick to the hard drive. I dont know how to save a Video to the hard drive, im a techy dunce on this console.

You can't... and that sux.

OH MY GOD!!!

yeah rub it in...

you wont be laughing when i BBQ your scrotum because i cant find a VGA cable

OH MY GOD!!!

where do u get the cable from m8 ??

Caris, how did you get ur own pic on XBL?

cheeky Git!!

(Its rares good old banjo for people who dont know.) :heh:

It says add one of the following hmmmmmmm dunno if i should add them all i wanna play with them just to call them ****s

I just had an old school friend rub in the face that he got one. Not exactly fair, he did work at Tesco where they got 9 in and he got one.

Oh well, April for me.

I'm pretty sure I got a core pack ordered off Virgin Megastores online this morning. The link said they were shipping in 24 hours and it's gone now, so I'm guessing they've sold out.

where do u get the cable from m8 ??

A friend of mine bought an core system and VGA cabel but only had a Tv that suported HDMI so I traded my HDMI cable for his VGA and standard cabel :yay:

Is there any way to preview the downloadable themes and gamerpics either on a website or through the 360 i don't wanna buy one only to find out i don't like it

Where did you get the HDMI cable? im sure they were only doing hD component?

My friend's just taken his 360 back to Virgin and got a full refund - the console actually melted the game (PGR3). There was abig circle around the outside of it and you could smell it melting. His console had just been moved from vertical to horizontal, it was off at the time though.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4502572.stm

seems microsoft didn't plan too well. sony's psp and apple's ipod nano have had major problems recently too, and i'm starting to get annoyedf at how little these big companies care about their customers :hmm:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4502572.stm

seems microsoft didn't plan too well. sony's psp and apple's ipod nano have had major problems recently too, and i'm starting to get annoyedf at how little these big companies care about their customers :hmm:

Typical American's, simple flaw that could rectified by a replacement, but they have to go too far and pull out the "I'm going to sue you for the most stupidiest reason ever" book.