NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

A prick, obviously.

That was actually really funny, and i don't know why! :laughing:

Anyway i'm pleased to say i found the jet-pack things in multiplayer in PDZ, it wouldn't be the same without them now!

:)

Anyway i'm pleased to say i found the jet-pack things in multiplayer in PDZ, it wouldn't be the same without them now!

ARGH! GIT! Im still looking!

So does anyone wanna pass comment about me Importing Xbox Live?

To be fair ive spent about 4 minutes looking...when i found one it was like an empty case...

and i found a hovering jetpack in blue flames, thought "ooh someone obviously parked it and left it, i will hop in!" except i couldnt...

How can anyone NOT find the jetpack things? :o

I didn't know you had to press A at those watery kinda shields which stand in certain places! I was amazed when i pressed it and a HUGE hover-craft thing fell down....lol

;)

I didn't know you had to press A at those watery kinda shields which stand in certain places! I was amazed when i pressed it and a HUGE hover-craft thing fell down....lol

;)

Do you have to have the maps set to large, as I've never seen any, but I've only played with maps set to small so far.

Just been playing some dark ops games for the past few hours i'm loving infection and the one where you have to kill the people guarding the base

YEah but if you click on it, it says feb for the delivery lol.

I just need a hard drive now and I'm done. Bought a Core on Ebay and some games from gameplay, game and amazon.

Just had a proper sit down and play of Kameo (been on COD2/PDZ only up till now), and wow, this game is a beast. Riding your horse thru about 300 troll orc things was pretty fun. The gameplay is ok, pretty simple , although shamefully i got stuck on first boss, just cudnt get those damn shells in his face.

If youv got a 360 and not kameo, id recommend it like, its pretty gud.

Anyone up for COD2 online?

Bought a Core on Ebay

How much did you end up paying?

Anyone up for COD2 online?

CoD2 online sucks.

Do you have to have the maps set to large, as I've never seen any, but I've only played with maps set to small so far.

Yep, do the desert level, with Base 1+2 Open and their, there.

The level is ABSLOUTELY HUGE, with little tunnels going through the tall rocky mountains etc..with torches in them..

Then you can hover all the way over the towers etc..in that small town.

It's superb on Team Deathmatch as well. As all your AI pals go running to get one and your all hovering about etc...

Great! The graphics look amazing, i haven't played the other levels yet except that snowy 'tower' one, which is also fantastic.

:wink:

Get your arses over to gameplay.com they have core packs right now!!!!!!!!

Your gonna lose out if you dont get your rear in gear

Comes up with Availability:Usually sent within 3 days, while on the other part it says come be within 14 days O_o

Although I'm getting my core tomorrow, although i did pay £100 more though >.< lol

and they're there. :wink:

Cheeky git, yes i did have trouble thinking about that.......... :D

Get your arses over to gameplay.com they have core packs right now!!!!!!!!
Cheers!! Ordered myself another Core pack, which i'm hoping to sell!!
Cheeky git, yes i did have trouble thinking about that.......... :D
lol, no worries!