NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Those Xbox360 acessory cases are REALLY hard to open right? I almost broke two pairs of scissors getting my Hard drive out.

I just need to know one thing about PD Zero... Is Complex (multiplayer level) in it?
No it's not;

If you watch http://www.gametrailers.com video review of Perfect Dark Zero, they say the only bad thing about the multiplayer is that there are only 6 maps (at the moment), and that Rare haven't put into 'Zero' any next-gen versions of the Goldeneye or Perfect Dark multiplayer maps (like they put Goldeneye maps in Perfect Dark)!

Guys HELP!! Im signing up to Xbox LIVE right now but it says i have a child account, if i enter an adult one (i will make some shit up) will i have a limited account? Can i change my age somewhere other than my msn profile that will make a difference? HELP

I made my aol account a passport (go figure) so yeah, Coo is LIVE BABY YEAH!!!

Gamertag: CooInTheZoo gimme an ad

CooInTheZoo i added you

add Fatrox anyone who wants game of COD2 or PDZ

Cheers guys, i will probably have the chance to get on LIVE again later tonight/early tommorow, however you look at 1 in the morning :p

Anyone know how to change the themes without using your own picture? I heard there were some funky ass official themes but i cant find them!

CooInTheZoo - If you were my kid, I'd be pretty disappointed in you. Just an FYI.

i remember hearing and seeing a pic where you can link up a psp and a 360 together has anyone tried it.

I finally managed to get the streaming going sadly cause i don't have a media center pc i can't stream videos. What is all this media center pc stuff all about is it a program or something?

Anyone know how to change the themes without using your own picture? I heard there were some funky ass official themes but i cant find them!

Yea i cant find the themes to go with the faceplates :(

I GENERALLY CANNOT play Condemned. It's by far one of the scariest games ever and i know that but playing it about 15 mins, it's going to be sick as well, it's too realistic for it's own good!

My heart is doing a ton, anyone else get this game?

Oh and Call Of Duty 2 is absolutely out of this world and is my fav Xbox360 so far, followed closely behind by the rest of course!

CooInTheZoo - If you were my kid, I'd be pretty disappointed in you. Just an FYI.

Dude dont make me feel any worse, its not like i havent payed most of the doh..

it just sits there in the box, and i cant help myself!!

anyway, that rooftop level of PDZ is brilliant!!!

I played COD2 today, it was quite fun but the pad doesn't work so well with FPS's. The graphics sucked too; so much jaggies (even worse that PS2) no texture filtering and slowdown. I was playing on a HDTV and it still didn't look next generation, COD2 apparently uses all 3 proccesor cores too - I though Xbox360 was more powerful that this. ::shrug:

I GENERALLY CANNOT play Condemned. It's by far one of the scariest games ever and i know that but playing it about 15 mins, it's going to be sick as well, it's too realistic for it's own good!

Thats why I'm not a massive fan of horror games(Resi4 is an exception), I find them more depressing to play than fun, and I'm never motivated to load it up.

I agree Haver. I ordered my christmas present (new iPod) back in October, though Coo my situation is different where I didn't pay for it, I still really want to use it. I got to test it before putting it away (my parents usually do that with electrical products to advoid disappointment), it hasn't once crossed my mind of sneaking into my parents room and taking it.

What I find even worse is that you've set up Live and everything. I don't think I'd have the courage to take it that far.

All the launch game are only using 1 of the proccesors!

Oh, and what a game DiemetriX, really had a good blast.

am lookin for someone wiff smash tv so i can do the co-op achievements

add is if u have it and wanna play

me tag is mfergy

All the launch game are only using 1 of the proccesors!

Oh, and what a game DiemetriX, really had a good blast.

:yay: It was realy good.

I realy starting too like the 360 now :) PD online is much better than i first tought. Alot of small things that annoy me tough. Hope rare updates it soon.

It just had to grow on me..

SO .... what's the next good game to buy? after DOA and Elderscrolls?

am lookin for someone wiff smash tv so i can do the co-op achievements

add is if u have it and wanna play

me tag is mfergy

:o smash TV?

iLove that game :yay:

Must download now.

:yay: It was realy good.

I realy starting too like the 360 now :) PD online is much better than i first tought. Alot of small things that annoy me tough. Hope rare updates it soon.

It just had to grow on me..

SO .... what's the next good game to buy? after DOA and Elderscrolls?

Gears of War.

Dead Rising.

Gost Recon.

Elder Scrolls.

Ridge Racer.