NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Regardless of what you need to do, make sure you get Xbox Live. The original Xbox was nothing without Xbox Live, so I doubt the 60 will be any different.

You got the core didn't you, cos there's no sliver dick thingy and how come ur xbox is silver and not white?! And I swear i see a hard drive ...?

nah its a full pack, i bought a memory unit for taking saves to my mates. and ive got a 360 Core going on ebay. i swapped the consoles tho i liked the white disk tray. There both in fully working order though.

P.S : It's a faceplate mate :P

Regardless of what you need to do, make sure you get Xbox Live. The original Xbox was nothing without Xbox Live, so I doubt the 60 will be any different.

just got my 360 online, had to do all sorts, updated my router fireware and now its working

wonderful now i need the last 4 digits of my dads old tesco CC

FFS

This works a treat if you have a USB modem, it does not work very well if at all with AOL, so keep that in mind when you're failing.

I connect using a crossover cable (same kind that comes in the premium pack), also known as an ethernet and network cable. Available virtually everywhere you can buy PC's for low prices, but around £10 is the norm.

If you have an ethernet port in the back of your PC, you can run this cable from that to your Xbox/Xbox 360 and use Internet Connection Sharing in Windows XP to enable Xbox Live to access your connection. If not, you'll need to get an ethernet port by putting in a network card (very cheap, also available at most PC stores).

To enable Internet Connection Sharing, you need to go Start, Control Panel, Network connections. Find your Internet connection in there and right click it (might be best to make sure you're disconnected first), go to the Advanced tab and then click the "allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet connection". You may need to select a network card/ethernet adapter. Select the one you have the Xbox connected to if it gives you an option.

Your console should now be alright to connect to the Internet if you've done this correctly, if not... then you'll need to do something different to me which I'm sure someone else can help you with.

Hope this helps you get set up.

@Paranoid Android

I went to the official Samsung site and to me all the TVs look the same so the 1000 euros one i saw is probably not the model you have!What's your HDTV model 'cause i just HAVE to get the same as yours it looks so awsome and it isn't too expensive, the pic of your HDTV and 360 is on my desktop now :D

________

Harley-Davidson VRSCA

Edited by MasterYoda

@Paranoid Android

I went to the official Samsung site and to me all the TVs look the same so the 1000 euros one i saw is probably not the model you have!What's your HDTV model 'cause i just HAVE to get the same as yours it looks so awsome and it isn't too expensive, the pic of your HDTV and 360 is on my desktop now :D

Really? Cool! :)

It's a Samsung LE23R41B.

Cleaned up that RAB git's mess.

Back onto that 360 dohickey, changed the topic title for you folks.

This works a treat if you have a USB modem, it does not work very well if at all with AOL, so keep that in mind when you're failing.

It can be done, i am proof of it. Its just a major fucking ballache to do so, and another reason why AOL shouldn't be used.

It can be done, i am proof of it. Its just a major fucking ballache to do so, and another reason why AOL shouldn't be used.

Always gotta ruin it, haven't you.

Just a quick question, can the 360 play DivX files?

According the official 360 magazine, nope.

DivX compatible DVD players cant be much now, we got a DVD/VCR/DivX player last Boxing Day for just over £120, I'd imagine theyve come down a bit since then, especially with recordable ones becoming more affordable.

According the official 360 magazine, nope.

DivX compatible DVD players cant be much now, we got a DVD/VCR/DivX player last Boxing Day for just over £120, I'd imagine theyve come down a bit since then, especially with recordable ones becoming more affordable.

you could pick them up in Jan for £30, they should be even better by now.

Australia & New Zealand March 2nd 2006

Australian Prices

* Xbox 360 Core System - $499.95

* Xbox 360 System - $649.95

* Xbox 360 Games - $99.95

* 20Gb hard drive - $169.95

* 64MB Memory unit - $49.95

* Advanced AV pack - $39.95

* Batterypack - $19.95

* Faceplate - $29.95

* Headset - $49.95

* High Definition AV pack - $49.95

* Play charge kit - $34.95

* Rechargeable battery pack & cradle - $49.95

* Universal Media Remote - $49.95

* VGA cable - $49.95

* Wired controller - $59.95

* Wireless controller - $79.95

* Wireless networking adaptor - $169.95

New Zealand Prices

* Xbox 360 Core System - $549.95

* Xbox 360 System - $719.95

* Xbox 360 Games - $99.95

* 20Gb hard drive - $189.95

* 64MB Memory unit - $59.95

* Advanced AV pack - $44.95

* Batterypack - $24.95

* Faceplate - $34.95

* Headset - $59.95

* High Definition AV pack - $59.95

* Play charge kit - $39.95

* Rechargeable battery pack & cradle - $59.95

* Universal Media Remote - $59.95

* VGA cable - $59.95

* Wired controller - $69.95

* Wireless controller - $89.95

* Wireless networking adaptor - $189.95

VIP Premiere Pack

Australia $149.95 - New Zealand $169.95

vip0xu.jpg

Comes with Perfect Dark Zero not the Limited Collector's Edition

VIP Premiere Pack

VIPPak.jpg

Thats the face-plate i would like for Chrimbo!

Anyone seen the 'woody' one in the flesh? your opinions?

:D

Thats the face-plate i would like for Chrimbo!

Anyone seen the 'woody' one in the flesh? your opinions?

:D

horrible, the SUN one is the best i dont mind the silver one to much.