NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

i remember hearing and seeing a pic where you can link up a psp and a 360 together has anyone tried it.

A chap did this at one of our MS meetings to show that any USB device should work with the machine. It was neat, but a bit contrived IMO.

I GENERALLY CANNOT play Condemned. It's by far one of the scariest games ever and i know that but playing it about 15 mins, it's going to be sick as well, it's too realistic for it's own good!

This is the only game I have at the moment (Elder Scrolls, where are you?). Since I love survival horror and could do with a good scare, Im hoping to enjoy this - if thats the word ;) I have heard only positive things so far, so Im looking forward to playing it some more - the only problem is I have to wait for night to fall so that its dark enough to create the right atmosphere.

________

Fj cruiser

Edited by Johelian

Cheers, for that, keeping my 360 solely in horizontal mode from now on, dont wanna waste a game.

Yeah my 360 is horizontal all the time, I dont want to take any risks.

Jeez I'm playing COD2 online non stop for days, very addicting.

Yeah my 360 is horizontal all the time, I dont want to take any risks.

Jeez I'm playing COD2 online non stop for days, very addicting.

Compared to the PC online, it's rather limited. Which is a real shame, since it fucking owns on PC online.

Compared to the PC online, it's rather limited. Which is a real shame, since it fucking owns on PC online.

Yeah I know that, not to mention the lag you get in half of the games. They need to patch this game and fast.

But still, it's way better than PDZero online imho.

Gears of War.

Dead Rising.

Gost Recon.

Elder Scrolls.

Ridge Racer.

Yep, already preordered those, except for Ghost Recon, which i'm not sure about just yet. Although i think Top Spin 2 is out Jan 27th 2006, so as my birthdays the 28th, i'm going to ask for that as well!

Tomb Raider Legends is out Feb 2006 as well! and a awful lot of 360 games are out in March (at the moment, release dates could change) so it's all good!

:laughing:

I have my Xbox360 in the upright position and i have never had any problems with scratching! The thing is you shouldn't move the Xbox360 while the disc is in it and thats exactly what that video was showing! Still if it does scratch your discs without you moving it, then theres a problem.... :wink:

have they let out any info on halo 3 at all yet?

i presume its actually being made?

my xbox 360 wont be complete till it has halo 3,

have they let out any info on halo 3 at all yet?

i presume its actually being made?

No, and yes.

Had Halo 3 been a launch title I'd have joined in with you lot being mental, but for now, I play the waiting game.

woot, the guy has just come picking the 360 up, i sold it on ebay for £530 :D

its for his son for xmas day, he gave me his business card and it said managing director, he was a top bloke, and wasnt bothered that i had pre-ordered 2, he said "you should of pre-ordered more"

when i saw his nice merc, i knew he was a legit buyer.

woot, the guy has just come picking the 360 up, i sold it on ebay for £530 :D

its for his song for xmas day, he gave me his business card and it said managing director, he was a top bloke, and wasnt bothered that i had pre-ordered 2, he said "you should of pre-ordered more"

when i saw his nice merc, i knew he was a legit buyer.

Very good! I sold a core-pack (bloody comet, it should of been a premium) for £270, it's my dads work partner, HMV let him down and we let him have it for that, even though i could of got alot more (even he said this), nevermind, his a VERY happy person now and is extremely grateful!

:)

Very good! I sold a core-pack (bloody comet, it should of been a premium) for £270, it's my dads work partner, HMV let him down and we let him have it for that, even though i could of got alot more (even he said this), nevermind, his a VERY happy person now and is extremely grateful!

:)

yeah, i think this guy would of gone higher, he was new to ebay so it was abit of a pain to sort out payment, a lad in wigan wanted it aswell but he got out bidded.

this is beyond the joke now, even vga cables are selling at stupid prices

£82

Ones to look out for? hmm well definatly keep an eye on Saints Row...it looks like a GTA beater and its barely finished!! Look at some of the HD videos on IGN it really does look spectacular.

I'm looking forward to these that haven't been mentioned:

Lost Odysee

eNCHANT aRM

Project Offset

Blue Dragon

Huxley

Mass Effect

Prey

Resident Evil 5(although if on Rev that could be more likely for me to get)

I'm sure some of them could turn out to be poor, but these are ones that i'll be keeping an eye on.

I played COD2 on the 360 in GAME today, it was on some fancy tv and all, but i felt a bit disapointed with it, it just seemed current gen with a bit of added shine. The edges wern't smoth and animation was that good, and it was a lazy port which doesn't play as good as the pc version. Ok it looked nice but so does the pc version what played on a high end pc maxed out. Maybe i was expecting too much, but it just seemed a let down, i am holding out the the rev or ps3 will have more to show, and am very glad i didn't decide to get one now. Saying this i know i'll end up getting one on halo3 luanch day. just a question to 360 owners, what are the other games like?, there bound to get better right?, as the developers get used to the machine, and start using it's full potentail.

this is beyond the joke now, even vga cables are selling at stupid prices

£82

£103 now bloody hell just for a cable

Yeah I know that, not to mention the lag you get in half of the games. They need to patch this game and fast.

But still, it's way better than PDZero online imho.

what lag m8 ??

u must have a shit connection !!!