NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I also wouldn't mind a few more scenic locations. I kind of enjoyed racng through the countryside in Nuremburg!

Does anyone know the cites that are confirmed for this? I hope they keep all the PGR3 cities!

Jesus, they kept the slowdown in Double Dragon from the 1987 arcade version. It's not good enough.

Still a blast in co-op though.

Tried downloading the Forza 2 Demo today... Won't go about 55%... makes me very sad...

That was a damn good game of gears last night. I actually played well for once too.

Yar it was a good game of Gears indeed.

The Forza 2 demo sucks imo, its just not fun.

Messenger FAQ

It pretty much says that they will allow over 13's access to messenger then just need to sort some stuff out. And they will also sort out the people who are now 18 they are also trying to sort the problem out.

Major Nelson has now updated his blog with video's for the new Crackdown DLC.

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2007/05/10/crackdown-title-update-and-dlc.aspx

so with the new update does the console automatically switch off after the download has finished. I downloaded forza before i went too work and hoping my 360 won't be on all day once it has finished.

Wow, I've just watched that video I posted and Halo 3 looks incredible. The laser looks so much fun. The beta starts in 5 days time! :grin:

so with the new update does the console automatically switch off after the download has finished. I downloaded forza before i went too work and hoping my 360 won't be on all day once it has finished.

You have to enable background downloading in console settings first.

Just downloaded the free DLC. Its fun for about 10 minutes...I think I'll come back to it later...I'll get some points for the premium stuff later!

Thanks for the heads up regarding Crackdown, will download it after work.

I downloaded the Halo vid before I went to work this morning, still havent had a chance to watch it yet.

Typical i have 200 points and its £4.25 for 500 points from MS... which could leave me 100 points short :nono: Now i gotta buy 1000 points :shakehead

There is a demo up of an fps called Blacksite, it seems pretty good and looks nice, never heard of it before though. Anyone know what time the beta comes out Wednesday?

"Microsoft Game Studios and Bungie Studios confirmed the multiplayer beta of "Halo® 3" will debut to audiences worldwide via Xbox LIVE® on May 16 at 5 a.m. PDT and run through June 6 at 11:59 p.m. PDT."

What time is that in the UK?

"Microsoft Game Studios and Bungie Studios confirmed the multiplayer beta of "Halo® 3" will debut to audiences worldwide via Xbox LIVE® on May 16 at 5 a.m. PDT and run through June 6 at 11:59 p.m. PDT."

What time is that in the UK?

I think that PDT time is 7 hours behind us, so we should be getting the Beta around 12pm(ish), although I doubt it'll be before 5pm we'll be playing, given the hammering the MS servers are bound to receive!

So no signs of the supposed euro-update to let us use MSN?

You have to be 18 or over to use MSN in America (apparently) so when we got the update we were stuck wit hthat rule. I read somewhere there was going to be a revised update for Euro's and everyone else letting them use it at any age, but no signs yet and it was supposed to be within 24hours.

Just downloaded both Crackdown packs :)

*plays*

C&C3 is amazing.

Controls are so good for a console Strat.

EDIT: That Halo video looks amazing, but what the hells going on with the graphics?

They look no diffrent to Halo2?