NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Plz m8

I think you all send me dodgy one's to torment me, I got one from here, four from avforums and a couple from my friends which all haven't worked.

But seriously I think I am buying it tommorow after I fail horribly in chemistry.

Sega on XBLA?

sonic_002.jpg

I know there is a 'A' next to start game but dosn't the background look a lot like the PSP and PS3 XMB background?

If it's not then I must say it does look pretty classy.

Oh no, please don't release Sonic again. I might buy it. :red:

Awesome night of Gears again guys!

Damm you Chuck and your singing... ive still got "these boots were made for walking" running thro my head :sad:

Upgraded VGA settings?

The colours are now sharper (less washout) and they've fixed the problem where Black was displayed as dark Grey on most VGA connections. In the display settings if you set the Referance levels to Expanded its like a whole new ball game.

Linkage

Is there a reason why scrolling through your mixed contacts on the dashboard is so damn slow?

Forza 2 demo up tomorrow morning ladies!

Forza 2 demo up tomorrow morning ladies!

About time, shame im on earlys this week, least it will be there when I get in though.

Was playing Double Dragon yesterday, man that game is hard, havent a clue if I will ever get some of them achievements off it.

Wasn't really a fan of the Update... Trying to stay away from messenger (I use to be really addicted to it and I've stopped) took up waaay to much time... Damn Xbox bringing it back...

Whatever though, I guess if the VGA picture has gotten better thats a bonus, which pretty much has fully convinced me to buy a VGA Cable, so I can finally enjoy 1080p beautifulness! HIGH FIVE!

Grrr... mine wont sign into Live automaticly anymore... and its quite annoying

Using MSN with the Xbox pad is painful. Can't wait for that type pad to be released.

I like the update, I would like the thing the americans have with the TV shows, anyone watcht he Gametrailers spring update video? I know most of you have american accounts but is there any chance of them bringing it out over here? it looksl ike a nice little system, if they bringsome goodTV shows to it though.

Is it just me or is there various looong pauses between menus when your, say, going between friends or between the mail and friends list?

Forza impressions:

Difficult, since this is my first simulation game, came first a few times though.

Cars, look stupidly good, apart from jagges here and there. Break disks visably heat up, reflections off all the body pannels, suspension pushes the car body down propperly.

Tracks, not so good. Although the tarmac gets coated in braking marks and such, there rest of the scenery and such are bland at best.

Audio, fantastic. Great soundtrack on the menus and cars sound far better than in PGR3.

Gameplay wise, its great, cars handle amazingly and far more true to real life, such as you can't turn and break.

Its a yes/no kinda game... hmm.

Whatever though, I guess if the VGA picture has gotten better thats a bonus, which pretty much has fully convinced me to buy a VGA Cable, so I can finally enjoy 1080p beautifulness! HIGH FIVE!

Yes exactly, I brought one myself mainly for the DVD up scaling but the add benefit of vibrant colours + dark blacks is a plus

any one who is after the Official VGA cable

DVD.co.uk are selling it for £16.99 inc free delivery

http://www.dvd.co.uk/GHw/Official-Xbox-360-VGA-AV-Cable/MS36986/product.htm

My mate came round and played Virtua Tennis, all of a sudden he got the fast serve achievement. Was really useful to see what achievement had been gained.

Plus it signed in to my profile really quick which was wierd.

Forza impressions:

Difficult, since this is my first simulation game, came first a few times though.

Cars, look stupidly good, apart from jagges here and there. Break disks visably heat up, reflections off all the body pannels, suspension pushes the car body down propperly.

Tracks, not so good. Although the tarmac gets coated in braking marks and such, there rest of the scenery and such are bland at best.

Audio, fantastic. Great soundtrack on the menus and cars sound far better than in PGR3.

Gameplay wise, its great, cars handle amazingly and far more true to real life, such as you can't turn and break.

Its a yes/no kinda game... hmm.

Sounds awesome, im on downloading it now while im on my break from work. Shame I have to wait til 2 to play it though :(

Sounds awesome, im on downloading it now while im on my break from work. Shame I have to wait til 2 to play it though :(

I'll be downloading it when I get home at 5.30 and due to the ultra crappy broadband speed i get at weekday evenings (don't use BT Broadband ever!) it'll probably take all night to download.

Is it too early to think about the next firmware upgrade? I want the ability to initiate downloads remotely!

EDIT: By the way, Eurogamer have details on the new Crackdown DLC. Looks tasty, I won't cut and paste the whole thing as it's quite long.

SECOND EDIT: Here's a good link http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1603/Crackdown/p1/

I've read that Crackdown DLC thing, very very promising :)

Caris...

That wasn't funny at all. :(

You cant just say something like that and not share it!

Hmm im looking forward to the new Crackdown DLC .. it will give me a reason to get the rest of the achievement points

Using MSN with the Xbox pad is painful. Can't wait for that type pad to be released.

You could always buy a £4 USB Keyboard.

Caris...

That wasn't funny at all. :(

Eh? the code i sent you was legit...

You sent me a Lost Planet map coupon :blank:

Oh sorry! i thought it was a live coupon!

I didnt mean to fool you, sorry :(

It's fine I just ordered Live there off of Play and I tried an old code and it worked for some reason :D Takeo's still didn't work...