NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Was in a game with a load of teenage cockney wideboys the other day, felt like I was playing against blazin squad

Hahaha.

I was in this game with this guy who never talked, apart from to let out a deep bellowing laugh whenever he got a kill.

Probably a serial killer.

My headsets broken, and just when I get Crackdown.:mad: Whats the best place to get one/any way of fixing it?

Crackdowns good so far, nearly finished Los Muertos, but I can't beat the leader. My chances of beating him are still like 20% and I don't have a clue how to get them up.::shrug:

My headsets broken, and just when I get Crackdown.:mad: Whats the best place to get one/any way of fixing it?

Crackdowns good so far, nearly finished Los Muertos, but I can't beat the leader. My chances of beating him are still like 20% and I don't have a clue how to get them up.::shrug:

Go out and get your stats up, easy as that.

I would just order a cheap 3rd party one from eBay. They really can't be any worse than the official ones.

Hey all,

I'm a new member to the forums, although I've been visiting the site for a while now.

I don't have my 360 with me now since it's exam time at uni and I could really do without the distraction! Feel free to send me friend requests though as I think I can accept them online. My exams finish May 14th and I'll be home the next day, just in time for the Halo 3 beta!

Send me an invite anytime if you’re in need of an extra person for some live games.

Hey all,

I'm a new member to the forums, although I've been visiting the site for a while now.

I don't have my 360 with me now since it's exam time at uni and I could really do without the distraction! Feel free to send me friend requests though as I think I can accept them online. My exams finish May 14th and I'll be home the next day, just in time for the Halo 3 beta!

Send me an invite anytime if you’re in need of an extra person for some live games.

Welcome to the forum man, i'll give you an add :)

I'm on my third headset now. They're so naff and flimsy.

Wow, this is ****ing stupid. Because I'm 15, I had to set up a "parent" part of my account. I had already set my age and it wouldn't let me change it. But I thought, nah, no problem, I can just turn off parental controls. So I used my alt for the parent, no problems, eveything worked perfect. But now, I can't use Windows Live Messenger. Because I'm a child account. And it won't let me change it. At all. What the ****. Is there any way to keep my game saves, achievements etc, but change the DOB?

A few things ive noticed:

little icon on the gamercard on the dashboard and guide

chat and im on dashboard and guide

new section for marketplace on the dashboard

instead of 'play the game' it specifies which game it is

Wow, this is ****ing stupid. Because I'm 15, I had to set up a "parent" part of my account. I had already set my age and it wouldn't let me change it. But I thought, nah, no problem, I can just turn off parental controls. So I used my alt for the parent, no problems, eveything worked perfect. But now, I can't use Windows Live Messenger. Because I'm a child account. And it won't let me change it. At all. What the ****. Is there any way to keep my game saves, achievements etc, but change the DOB?

Yeah it sucks, I mean you would think they would of thought of probably a large percent of people who use Live messenger would fall under this 'child account'. All it would take is for them to have a one time password entry by the 'parent' and that would be it.

I guess they are just scared that it might be abused ie pedos

I think the media center icon has also been updated, XBLA leaderboards have been updated aswell.

From Major Nelson -

Q: I don’t want to automatically sign in to Live Messenger on my console…how do I turn it off?

A: Sign in to Xbox LIVE, go to the Xbox LIVE blade, then select your gamercard and press A. Go down to ‘Auto Sign-in’ and press A. You can set your preference for Xbox Live and Windows Live Messenger separately here.

Q: The email address assigned to my Xbox LIVE account is different to the email address I use on my PC for Windows LIVE messenger. Is there a way for me to still access my messenger account?

A: Not at this time. We are working on the ability to allow users to change the email address they originally used when signing up for Xbox Live. The feature will be available in an upcoming release.

Hopefully this will be out soon because the regional location setting should of resolved people getting on to different marektplaces etc.

I no longer count as a child since I'm 18, so why the feck can I not access Messenger? Pain in the ass.

Anyway: Gears At 9 people! Be there, or something.

'I no longer count as a child since I'm 18, so why the feck can I not access Messenger? Pain in the ass.'

Im havin the same problem, you think Microsoft would have worked this out by now, anyone know a way to update your windows ID without having to restart your gamertag etc, at all?

Good games last night :D Shame it ended just as i was getting warmed up :p

Gonna have to check this dash update out, got the different email address problem though :( Will just have to change the email address i use on Live Messenger i suppose...

'I no longer count as a child since I'm 18, so why the feck can I not access Messenger? Pain in the ass.'

Im havin the same problem, you think Microsoft would have worked this out by now, anyone know a way to update your windows ID without having to restart your gamertag etc, at all?

Maybe they screwed up with date formats? If you were born on the 11/3/1989 then in this country that would be 11 March but in America its 3 November

Either that or MSoft are just slow :nono:

Bastard! I really have no use for this update now, unless I created a new gamertag with another email, but then I'd lose my saves/achievements. :( Why not just make a parental control option to allow or disallow MSN?

Bastard! I really have no use for this update now, unless I created a new gamertag with another email, but then I'd lose my saves/achievements. :( Why not just make a parental control option to allow or disallow MSN?

They're changing it soon so you can change your email address.

Yep I mean I can play GoW but I can't talk to my friends... N1 M$

MSN makes a right mess of your friends list, they should have the two lists separate instead of mixing them together.

A few things ive noticed:

little icon on the gamercard on the dashboard and guide

chat and im on dashboard and guide

new section for marketplace on the dashboard

instead of 'play the game' it specifies which game it is

I can't remember if this was there before, but when you highlight the "Play the game" part it tells you what achievements you've got in the game in the box at the right hand side.

They're changing it soon so you can change your email address.

I like to think that is because I quoted the Data Protection Act to them yesterday when they refused to change my email address (personal information they are holding about me, therefore I have the right to view, change or delete it).

Hmmmmm, its telling me that creating new xbox accounts isnt available at this time. Anyone else get the impression theres a room full of crying Microsoft techs trying to sort out thousands of new accounts from 'child account' people wanting to get on messenger?

Can you delete Live Messenger contacts? Also, what happened to that black box? My convos come up in the usual Xbox Guide thing.

The upgraded VGA settings are like sex to my eyes. Black is well actualy black now :bowdown:

heh, i know my mum's MSN password and all that. But you can't access messenger if you're under 128? Wtf kind of shit is that?

Apparently its due to some American law, and a patch for us Euro's will be out within 24hours to let us use MSN.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Source Gizmo?

It would be great if it happens.

But you can't access messenger if you're under 128?

In that case we're all screwed.

Just got the update, everything is looking very nice. Mainly the marketplace blade, and the marketplace in general has been spiced up.