NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

hmm... can't you do it via xbox.com ? and log ind there.. I got acces to my contact mail there and by the looks of it I can change it.. it's under account management and billing adress and contact.. don't know if thats what you mean though

Yeah, that's the one I've changed. My login email address is still my Windows Live email address though.

Bloody hell.

13 minutes later...

I want to change the email address from my Moria1 account to my Moria360 account, which is the account I use. Apparently this can't be done as it is linked to my old account and they wouldn't let me delete the Moria1 account entirely or change the email address on it to something else.

I'm sure that's against the law.

They're hold personal information about me and not letting me change it.

oh they will probably change it for you.. for a hefty fee... i changed my tag name and it cost me.. 800 ms-points

Indeed, i changed mine a while back. Kingofunrealuk was just dead. King of Fun UK is a farrrrrrrrrrr better name anyway.

So no dash update then, tomorrow Double Dragon woo... i think we'll see the dash update before Friday.

oh they will probably change it for you.. for a hefty fee... i changed my tag name and it cost me.. 800 ms-points

If they even attempt to charge me for changing my email address there will be hell to pay.

I was playing Crackdown the other night and suddently a message appeared that some gamer wanted to join my game.. it's wasn't someone from my short freind-list.. have never seen the name before.. Is there a function in Crackdown that allows other players to see who's playing it or have I played this "player" in some random battle (COD2) before?

Press Start, go to the left most tab, and change the settings to "Friends only". Otherwise, random people will interrupt the game constantly asking to join.

ahh ok. thanks. I just wonderd that random people could try and join my game.. we need the friend code system on the Xbox360 right now.. cough

SO i guess the update isn't today then :|

Nope, its went AWOL as has the Forza 2 demo.

Ah no update :( SO much for that guy definitely knowing, on the link someone posted. Bet he's getting hammered on there now.

My mum text me today saying she asked in another Gamestation for Guitar Hero.

What's with the game being out of stock everywhere?!?

Ah no update :( SO much for that guy definitely knowing, on the link someone posted. Bet he's getting hammered on there now.

My mum text me today saying she asked in another Gamestation for Guitar Hero.

What's with the game being out of stock everywhere?!?

I've seen it in stock in several shops in the White Rose.

Is there a faster way of getting music onto my 360's harddrive? Like just copy my songs from a memorystick? rather than ripping CD's?

Is there a faster way of getting music onto my 360's harddrive? Like just copy my songs from a memorystick? rather than ripping CD's?

No idea. Is there only one USB port on the 360? I'd have to unplug my wireless thingy to use a USB product.

I've seen it in stock in several shops in the White Rose.

:( What the hell. I spent my credit in Gamestation on VT3, so I might not get it anyway.

No idea. Is there only one USB port on the 360? I'd have to unplug my wireless thingy to use a USB product.

That little flap at the bottom on the fornt, push it.

1080i > 720p

Really annoyed about that update not being today :(

1080i > 720p

Really annoyed about that update not being today :(

Thanks, I thought it was the other way round but i guess my mate is right. I don't want the update to come cause then i can't download stuff from the american marketplace.

After 1080i is 1080p. I can never remember the right way round. Interlaced and progressive.

I tried doing the best setting on my tv, made it split the picture in two. Wierd.

Does anyone know what is the best setting for a 360 on a HDtv. 720p or 1080i?

Depends what res you're TV uses. If its a 720p TV then 720p will look better

Dammit I forgot about that, I read that it would automatically change your country to suit your location but I never took it. Well hopefully that means that they try and get us more content....

Dammit I forgot about that, I read that it would automatically change your country to suit your location but I never took it. Well hopefully that means that they try and get us more content....

Not likely, a microsoft said only a couple of days ago that he hasn't got a clue when the non-us marketplaces will open up.