NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

How big is the Forza 2 demo? I may just wait till tommorow and leave it on during the day.

It's fine I just ordered Live there off of Play and I tried an old code and it worked for some reason :D Takeo's still didn't work...

some people eh? you give them a code that doesnt work for reasons unknown, and they bring you up to kick ya to the kurb with a k.

in other news, M$ best fucking speed up the menus when your on MSN on 360. boy is it piss ass slow.

simpsons-xbox-360.jpg

Me wants. Big time.

Linky

I think I might buy the premium content. Its an excuse to get Worms and Alien Hominid.

360 is good for co-op play.

simpsons-xbox-360.jpg

Me wants. Big time.

Linky

I think I might buy the premium content. Its an excuse to get Worms and Alien Hominid.

That looks Awesome. I need one of those. If only i had money...

Looks like I will be forced against my will to get the Crackdown DLC :D

Since I get that I'll just HAVE to buy some new arcade games too...such a hard life.

My Pinata won't mate although all the 'romance requirements' have been met, anyone got any ideas why? :laughing:

Wait, i missed it, how much is the DLC going to be?

You really do just skip over all my posts don't you?! :weep: :p

simpsons-xbox-360.jpg

Me wants. Big time.

Linky

:grin: Sweet!

I might try this for my custom paint job (after the Warranty runs out) then sell on eBay for a tidy profit...

Premium is 800 points, some sites are saying all this will drop today but I can't see any Microsoft confirmation anywhere.

Looks like we'll have to redo all the Time Trials again! :yay:

I don'y mind the time trials, really was fun trying to remember how to kill the bosses.

2) Gears tonight?

Probably

Hmm alright, but The Bard and Stefkov were being meanies to me last night. :cry::heh:

Haha

SEGA ANNOUNCES HAPPY TREE FRIENDS FALSE ALARM FOR PC AND XBOX LIVE ARCADE

Awesome, I love the cartoon.

Yeah man, can't wait for the new Crackdown stuff.

Forza2 is taking a fcuking ridiculous amount of time to download. I'm at 8% adter half an hour.

Sweet. I don't understand how Forza is taking so long for people...wait I was out the house when it downloaded :heh:

(Ãœber multi quote ftw)

You really do just skip over all my posts don't you?! :weep: :p

Haha, yeah that's the second time i've done that now.

Well it was between Forza and Colin Mcrae, and now after playing the Forza demo i can safley say its gonna be Colin Mcrae.

Anyone else feel that Forza 2 looked a bit underwhelming in the demo?

PGR3 looks loads better IMO.

The game wasn't much fun to play either, like the original.

Got my 360 back today and I have it hooked up less than 30 minutes and it goes black and white. Straight back for another repair. On the plus side when it came back it had a code in for a months Live.

some people eh? you give them a code that doesnt work for reasons unknown, and they bring you up to kick ya to the kurb with a k.

I think it was a problem at my end as I got a different code from my mates to work that didn't work before but sorry anyway :(

how can people be playing gears when the Eurovision Song Contest Semi Finals are on?!?!?! BBC Tree now y'all :P

*i'm your drama queen tonight* ROFLMAO

That looks Awesome. I need one of those. If only i had money...

Unfortunately, you can't buy them. Only 100 made to be given away at Samsung promotions in the USA.:cry: :cry:

:grin: Sweet!

I might try this for my custom paint job (after the Warranty runs out) then sell on eBay for a tidy profit...

Do it! Then post pics here.

Unfortunately, you can't buy them. Only 100 made to be given away at Samsung promotions in the USA.:cry: :cry:

Thats a Shame. I bet someone gets one, puts it on ebay and get loads of money for it.

I'm not really that impressed with the PGR4 trailer, I thought it would look a bit better (Although I expect the final version will look better), except for the actual rain on the cars which looks awesome!

I love PGR3, especiall Cat'n'Mouse, so I can't wait for this!

I've been to St Petersburg and I think its an effing good addition to the cities! I'm always happy as long as London is in it. It would nice to have a tropical setting aswell...maybe Havana.