NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Damn been playing Crackdown for well over 5 hours now.

So fun in co-op its unreal.

Just take the tank to the top of, oh stockpile, dunno mate.

lol Git, I was driving around ages in that thing. Your data got wiped you say? Guess thats karma for you :D

Just impounded all of the cars now, most annoying was that Baggage Carrier. What in the hell are they doing on top of an oil rig?

lol Git, I was driving around ages in that thing. Your data got wiped you say? Guess thats karma for you :D

Just impounded all of the cars now, most annoying was that Baggage Carrier. What in the hell are they doing on top of an oil rig?

One of the baggage carriers is in a Shai Gen building, the round building on the far east a couple levels up. I tried to get that, but was getting bombarded by bullets in it. Then I killed the boss and left and came back to get it and it had vaished...:( That's the last of the civilian I need.

You say you've got all of the car? Can you tell me where the slammed pick up is, the los muertos one...pleeease :(

You say you've got all of the car? Can you tell me where the slammed pick up is, the los muertos one...pleeease :(

Sorry Stef but apparently it isnt at a set place. What I done was reset all the bosses and then got all of the Los bosses on the map again. I then just went on the freeway area and walked around alot, loads came by so I just blew one up with a rocket launcher and then carried it back to the Agency.

Mike is playing Halo3 Beta

He got a press key, obviously ¬_¬

Sorry Stef but apparently it isnt at a set place. What I done was reset all the bosses and then got all of the Los bosses on the map again. I then just went on the freeway area and walked around alot, loads came by so I just blew one up with a rocket launcher and then carried it back to the Agency.

I'll give that a try then. I've searched loads of places, only place I would have thought it'd be was in the north of the island as its a pickup/off road car. Cheers anyway.

Gears tonight anyone?

Gears tonight anyone?

Thats what i came on to post.

Me and Chuck will be playing, think Adam will too.

9-9:30 anyone?

After watching the Halo 3 video's I not too sure how good the graphics will actually be in the final game. the gameplay looks like it rocks but the visual's are not stunning at all. How improved do people think this will look come release date?

I think I'll play again tonight. Last night was awesome, I couldn't talk much because my sister was asleep. I played fairly crap, as always.

I couldn't get on last night because I was babysitting but I enjoyed playing the night before so if there is a space then I'm up for playing again.

Yeah alright, I'll come and play.

I think I'll play again tonight. Last night was awesome, I couldn't talk much because my sister was asleep. I played fairly crap, as always.

Aye you didn't say much. A couple more plays with us lot and you could get better at it. Start to get 15 kills or so a game.

Yeah alright, I'll come and play.

Aye you didn't say much. A couple more plays with us lot and you could get better at it. Start to get 15 kills or so a game.

Lol, I'll be lucky to get 2 a game. Half the time I get killed straight away or stay alive til the end and don't get to kill anyone. I suck at Gears.

I just met the most awesome guy on Street Fighter, played for 2 hours and just spent ages talking about games.

Also: I might come on for Gears, if I'm not playing Street Fighter.

Apologies for that, I didn't want to be kicked off for being loud or anything. It's happened before. I've been at my mate's house today, he's had Gears since Xmas, and I completely pwned him across three matches. I love the chainsaw.

I will be there

Woohoo! Finished Crackdown, 100GP for completing ftw!

Now to get the DLC...:D

Ace! Just a little run down the highway and I've found the last Los Muertos car I needed. :grin:

Telly, everytime I see a kille by you its the chainsaw :heh:

I think it's more satisfying using the shotgun and blasting someone head off that using the chainsaw actually.

Tellyn you need to start using the shotgun more, it's really handy when someone's close to you, I've found the chainsaw isn't reliable in those situations.

'Gears tonight?' Hell yes.

Ace! Just a little run down the highway and I've found the last Los Muertos car I needed. :grin:

Telly, everytime I see a kille by you its the chainsaw :heh:

I think it's more satisfying using the shotgun and blasting someone head off that using the chainsaw actually.

I find the chainsaw extremely satisfying, and my ultimate weapon of choice. Especially if you're sat right next to the guy you just disembowelled with a gardening tool, and you can scream 'OWNED!' at him.

Tellyn you need to start using the shotgun more, it's really handy when someone's really close to you, I've found the chainsaw isn't reliable in those situations.

'Gears tonight?' Hell yes.

Yeah I know, it seems like I'm standing still and taking the bullets when I'm really close to someone. I haven't really perfected changing my weapon yet.

I hope there's a spot left, im totally up for Saturday night gears.

In a massive 360 Mood today.

Anyone going on now?

Im totally pissed off for many reasons with my regular Gears crew and would love a match but it would have to be about NOW-ish?