NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

C&C3 is amazing.

Controls are so good for a console Strat.

EDIT: That Halo video looks amazing, but what the hells going on with the graphics?

They look no diffrent to Halo2?

The graphics will be better than that by the final game, I thought they looked a lot better than Halo 2, which actually has incredibly graphics for its time. When it's on your TV it will look at a lot better as it will be bigger, and then even better again if you're on a HDTV.

They are probably using low res models to reduce download space for one thing.

I was playing Crackdown co-op with Nintenchris till my 360 locked up. Got a couple of achievements with him though :)

Just got back from town with a 2100 point card. Was going to buy the Gears maps and Nights of the Nine but now the crackdown DLC is out :(

Difficult choice now, Gears maps or Nights of the Nine! The Crackdown content is a given simply because its such good value compared to the rest

OO the DLC is there now? Gotta get.

Just trying out Forza 2. Not so impressed atm. Nothing special.

Anyone tried the Area 51 demo??

I wish they had included local co-op in the Crackdown update!

I wish they had included local co-op in the Crackdown update!

Blarg me to, my freind came round the otherday and we were gunna play co-op in crackdown then we realised you cant :(

Is it worth getting the extended warranty for my 360?

dunno if anyone has seen this yet but there's been more Halo beta footage released today... and it looks awesome!

insidegamer.nl/xbox360/halo3/videos/2462

(new member so not allowed to post links yet)

I don't like Forza at all. It plays just like Gran Turismo which no doubt people who like cars will love, but I don't like it. I'd much rather play PGR3.

Might cancel it and pre order DiRT.

Argh I'm an idiot. I put in Oblivion, then got up and went to put the 360 on its side as I've heard thats better for noise and the discs. I didn't make the connection between the fact that the game was running and that I was going to move it.

Then Kerrrtch. Uh oh. Took the disc out and its ruined, circle stratches going round the edge.

Has this done any damage to the 360 or just killed Oblivion. All the other games load fine but 360s have a scary reputation.

Do GAME/Gamestation do disc repair? I think its beyond repair and I only paid £10 for it so I might just buy a new copy. Due to my apparent stupidity Oblivion has gone from costing £10 to £27.

I don't like Forza at all. It plays just like Gran Turismo which no doubt people who like cars will love, but I don't like it. I'd much rather play PGR3.

Actually i'm kinda in agreement with you. I played the demo and really didn't like it at all....I much prefer PGR4 to come out earlier instead or just wait for DIRT which looks much more 'fun'.

May cancel it, but it is a demo afterall...mmmm...

Argh I'm an idiot. I put in Oblivion, then got up and went to put the 360 on its side as I've heard thats better for noise and the discs. I didn't make the connection between the fact that the game was running and that I was going to move it.

Then Kerrrtch. Uh oh. Took the disc out and its ruined, circle stratches going round the edge.

Has this done any damage to the 360 or just killed Oblivion. All the other games load fine but 360s have a scary reputation.

Do GAME/Gamestation do disc repair? I think its beyond repair and I only paid £10 for it so I might just buy a new copy. Due to my apparent stupidity Oblivion has gone from costing £10 to £27.

Wounded. I don't think that will have done anything to your 360. Especially if everythings worked right now.

Wait for the finished game, the original Forza demo was shit but the finished game ended up being decent enough.

Just boguht 2000 Points through the marketplace. DLC get :D.

Also, seing as ill be able to get an arcade game. BEst one atm?

Just downloaded both Crackdown packs :)

*plays*

Is the premium content worth the price?

The crackdown DLC is now available apparantly, all yous slackers with no jobs goes and gets it!

What! I need to get some points fast.

The best weapon in Crackdown is the explosive barrels!

I'm not too convinced that the premium content was worth it...The minigun takes ages to get going and the lobsters clip is tinny and its accuracy is bollocks!!

Although the buggy can actually drive up walls...somehow I ended up on the ceiling aswell!

I don't understan that Ressurect gangs it says all mission data will be deleted? What's that all about?

It basically just starts the game again...you have the same stats and orb stuff though!

Slowly but surely working my way through Crackdown. Los Muertos are completely eliminated, and I've killed one of the Volk leaders. Killing gang members is extremely fun now that I've found a grenadier :D I'm finding the game a lot easier now that I can just shoot grenades straight into their little clusters, watching them scatter in a fiery ball of death. :heh:

And on the matter of the child accounts being able to access MSN eventually: awesome!

It basically just starts the game again...you have the same stats and orb stuff though!

Oh right, thats ok then. What are these trophies popping up?

And to be even more annoying, do I have to do all the races again for that new achievement?

I'm trying to decide which arcade game to get.. Hmm :/

EDIT: Boom Boom RockGET, i mplayed the demo so much, i just had to get it.

I really can't find 2 of the Los Mertos (sp?!) cars. The pick up and the first one on their list.

DoA 4 arrived today. Haven't played it yet.

Is anyone up for playing some Street Fighter with me later on?

Or Gears?