NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I've played Halo online about 5 times. It's really dependant on the guys you're playing with to make it fun so I'm pretty hopefull of some nice games with you guys (if I ever get enough free time to join you anyway!)

I play Halo 2 at my mate's when we go over there. I'm usually alright at it. I can tell i'm going to get whooped to shit on this with you guys though.

WOW i got my first achievement in what feels like years just, and then i got another straight after.

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Jordan I was lying in bed thinking of how to get that achievement atop that obelisk in th centre of that Shai Gen square, (I was bored and it was early, didn't want to turn the 360 on)

Anyway, use the angency SUV to jump then a person on top of that jumps off the suv while in the air. Should easily get it.

Best shot I have done with the harpoon gun so far:

DSCF1495.jpg

Best shot I have done with the harpoon gun so far:
DSCF1495.jpg

Woweee! what are the chances of being able to do that again?!

How do you attach stuff to stuff with the Harpoon gun then?

Also, no IM for under 18s at all? B/s that is.

Woweee! what are the chances of being able to do that again?!

Probably quite high. I was being attacked so I just shot him, he got stuck to a lamp post so I took a picture :heh:

How do you attach stuff to stuff with the Harpoon gun then?

aim at a gang member with a car in the background and the person should fly into the car and become attached. dont move the car or let anything touch it..

its rob

Caris has just admitted to only leaving his room 2wice in three days. this was to go to the toilet and get some grub.and aparantly hates his 360... in a good way

aim at a gang member with a car in the background and the person should fly into the car and become attached. dont move the car or let anything touch it..

its rob

Caris has just admitted to only leaving his room 2wice in three days. this was to go to the toilet and get some grub.and aparantly hates his 360... in a good way

Lol.

You should aim at the head. It's funnier when you walk up to see a civilian's head attached to the wheel trim on the Agency SUV.

Good games of Gears last night guys. Think i'll avoid putting Friendly Fire on again though...

I finished both on legendary by myself.

And for 2 years played Halo multiplayer EVERY dinnertime from school, and tons after with 2 xbox's etc.

Give me a day to warm up, this and Super Smash Bros i am impossible to beat at.

no life ftw! :laughing:

all joking aside i look forward to seeing how good you really are (im a halo noob, never owned 1 of the games)

Also, no IM for under 18s at all? B/s that is.

Did you not read what I just posted?.... :angry:

It says they are working on a solution for over 13's and going to fix accounts who are registered before their 18 birthday.

Is amped 3 woth 9.99?

Yea, its good fun! Does anyone know how to get the airglider in it??

:cry: I had the baggage carrier in my hand from that oil rig. Frickin enemy shoots it so it blows up. I dropped the other one in the water before that.

Yea, its good fun! Does anyone know how to get the airglider in it??

Yay ordered from play :D

Got the free for all update in Crackdown, only tried vehicle impounding so far though. Impounded a peacekeeper vehicle, but when I tried to impound a yellow civilian car from Los Muertos, the garage wouldn't open. Why?

Also, I just went to a Volk supply point, and there was a Los Muertos gang member there... The yellow arrow was above his head and everything. Weird.

Some of the cars are 'flagged'. Check the garage to see what cars you need.

Yeah some times gang members will be in different islands though you usally see them in a fight with another gang.

Some of the cars are 'flagged'. Check the garage to see what cars you need.

Yeah some times gang members will be in different islands though you usally see them in a fight with another gang.

Yeah it's only a select few you have to impound. when you go to choose your car, push up until the box at the top is flashing, then scroll across to see the volk etc then civilian.

Damn Baggage carrier, got one across the pipes but then drove it in the water. How're you mean to get it up the rocks! :(

Okay, happy end.

*THRUSSST*

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Wasn't Triforce Keeper getting Xbox Live recently? I haven't heard anything from him in ages.

Wasn't Triforce Keeper getting Xbox Live recently? I haven't heard anything from him in ages.

yes, he seems to have fallen off the face of the earth . . . hasn't even been on msn :shakehead