NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Fresh says he might be able to make it.

But Dr McFresh hasn't made an appointment...

I need one more Volk car now, it's like the one you see everywhere but with a sqaure roof.

Plus the hidden orbs..just found another 5 or so. 261 collected.

I just played my first online Gears match, and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it, despite being pretty terrible. Got better as the match went on though. Methinks I shall start taking part in the 9pm matches every once in a while if possible :)

I just played my first online Gears match, and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it, despite being pretty terrible. Got better as the match went on though. Methinks I shall start taking part in the 9pm matches every once in a while if possible :)

*Adds Gizmo to friends list* I enjoyed Gears tonight, even though I totally sucked. I'm such a n00b.:red:

Who's kill did I steal? Sorry 'bout that..:laughing:

I hate the fecking headsets, I can never hear people properly. I'll try and actually talk next time :p

After my 18 kill spree, I felt I should leave you n00blets to play amongst yourselves, while I went for a real mans game :heh:

Basically you were scared of the headshot.

Anybody know if Parcel Force delver on Sundays? I suspect they don't don't but I'm just wondering.

Yeah last night was awesome. Still need to work on weapon switching, but I was proud of my chainsaw round in the canals. :heh:

MAn that was awesome Telly! You and that bloody chainsaw, so many sneaky kills with that bastard.

Anyway, i finally got an A rating (A*) on a hard song on BBR. I'd gone through Rave New World so many times, getting B every damn time.

Anyway, i finally got an A rating (A*) on a hard song on BBR. I'd gone through Rave New World so many times, getting B every damn time.

Wait til you get all of the achievements... ;)

Someone wanna gimmie some help co-op'ing the final Shai Gen boss on Psychotic? Its impossible on your own...

I bascially did it on my own, because Caris couldnt get in the building.... I used the cloaking device to get up pretty safely - stopping in a corner or crouching*.

*very useful

MAn that was awesome Telly! You and that bloody chainsaw, so many sneaky kills with that bastard.

I believe it gave me all my kills. :heh:

I might play tonight if everyone else is playing, but can definitely play tomorrow since I'm not at school on Tuesday (geography coursework trip into Leeds City Centre).

How do you get the code if you play crackdown? If youve played it do you get sent the code via email or xbl message?

How do you get the code if you play crackdown? If youve played it do you get sent the code via email or xbl message?

You need the disc first. Then you go into Downloads on the main menu, and currently there is a greyed out Halo 3 Beta box. I presume when it becomes active, you just click that then download the beta. You'll probably need the Crackdown disc whenever you want to play it though.

Ah, itll be in the Crackdown menu then, and you can just access it from there. Maybe when downloaded itll be accessable from 'Demos'

I was a bit worried because I bought it second hand

Oh christ, everyones gonna be amazing at Halo aren't they?Anyone that's never played Halo before?

Ive spent about 5 hours of my life playing the series.... you could call me a n00b

I finished both on legendary by myself.

And for 2 years played Halo multiplayer EVERY dinnertime from school, and tons after with 2 xbox's etc.

Give me a day to warm up, this and Super Smash Bros i am impossible to beat at.

ooooo fighting talk!

how drole . . . *shoots self*

I'm probably a noob to you guys at Halo even though I always kick my friends' arses.

To be fair enough though they didn't play the game as much as I did.

I finished both on legendary by myself.

And for 2 years played Halo multiplayer EVERY dinnertime from school, and tons after with 2 xbox's etc.

Give me a day to warm up, this and Super Smash Bros i am impossible to beat at.

psssh. Sit down.

Oh christ, everyones gonna be amazing at Halo aren't they?Anyone that's never played Halo before?

Me. I'm a total noob at the game. Last time I played Halo 2 online I got a few kills but felt really new in the game and was just following people around.