NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I really can't find 2 of the Los Mertos (sp?!) cars. The pick up and the first one on their list.

Where do you go to get the list to get the cars?

Just eliminated, and I mean eliminated nearly all of the los Muertos a second time round in 20-30 minutes.

That F1 type peacekeeper car is effing awesome!!! If only it scooper cars up like the agency car!

Oh right, thats ok then. What are these trophies popping up?

And to be even more annoying, do I have to do all the races again for that new achievement?

Just select Speed Race from the main menu and win those (assuming you have the premium DLC that is!). The speed races are actual races against other people, as opposed to the original races which were just against time.

For those who downloaded the premium DLC, go to memory on the System blade of the dashboard, select Crackdown and look at the name of the download!! Looks like they might have been planning 4 player co-op at one point!

Just select Speed Race from the main menu and win those (assuming you have the premium DLC that is!). The speed races are actual races against other people, as opposed to the original races which were just against time.

For those who downloaded the premium DLC, go to memory on the System blade of the dashboard, select Crackdown and look at the name of the download!! Looks like they might have been planning 4 player co-op at one point!

Its not other people, its only 2 players :(

And the "Four play pack" was just another 4 agent skins.

About the cars, go to the agency garage, and go to where you get your car, you can go left and right on the lists between car types. Simple.

I didn't look around, I found it in the end, loving the buggy.

Holy crap!!!

I just played through the criminaly short BlackSite demo....FUCKING AWESOME ENDING!!

Concider this game bought!

Xboxyde have some nice hi-res captures from the Halo 3 Beta up. Seems they'll be uploading some videos later, too.

I'm still waiting for Microsoft to send me the slips I need to send off my 360. You'd think that getting them through e-mail would be faster, but it seems I may as well have asked them to be posted.

What time? I'll join.

Anyone know where the pickup Los Muerto is? I found a civilian pickup (I didn't know you had to get civilian cars aswell, god job I did it :heh:)

That't the last of the muertos I need.

I dunno hows about in half an hour? That okay for people?

It's Friday so I'm sure more people will be able to play until late.

I'm still waiting for Microsoft to send me the slips I need to send off my 360. You'd think that getting them through e-mail would be faster, but it seems I may as well have asked them to be posted.

Should have done, I phoned up yesterday and a UPS man came round today to pick up the console. Unfortunately I was out shopping, didn't think they'd come that quickly, but they'll be back Monday.

I dunno hows about in half an hour? That okay for people?

It's Friday so I'm sure more people will be able to play until late.

Alright, I'll play some single player and wait for people to arrive.

I hate when I get some money, i have to spend it...just bought Castlevania :SOTN on the arcade.

Alright, I'll play some single player and wait for people to arrive.

I hate when I get some money, i have to spend it...just bought Castlevania :SOTN on the arcade.

i just wish i had some money too lol, its gone elsewhere however (damn safe sex) and i really want fucking Catan, that games seriously addictive! i've played through the demo 3 times *blush*

Gears now.

Everyone join.

No.

Shan't (where the fuck is the ' in that word?!?!)

nur nur ne nur nur!

Am well shit anyway. . .

I have again proved my inadequacie. Scaled the Agency tower in Crackdown with my 3star man. Went for the big jump, adjusted,adjusted, hit the rocks beside the pool.

Oh well, I'll do it again with 4 stars and get the hidden orb too.

I only managed to do one lap of Forza 2, and my god, the graphics are amazing, and the framerate never dropped below 60 at any point.

I'm damn impressed.

As for the game play, it handles in amazingly good way, I can see this well worth the money, especially now Mass Effect has been pushed back.

This is just the game I need to play to wind down after an exam.

I hope it has split-screen...:heh:

I have again proved my inadequacie. Scaled the Agency tower in Crackdown with my 3star man. Went for the big jump, adjusted,adjusted, hit the rocks beside the pool.

Oh well, I'll do it again with 4 stars and get the hidden orb too.

You might aswell get one of the rooftop races when you go up.

I have to say im loving the new Crackdown DLC, its have gave new life to the game for me.

I managed to do all the time trials by myself last night on psychotic difficulty, not that had aslong as you exploit the cloaking device. Also, word of warning regarding co-op, many are reporting that playing co-op wipes your saves! This isnt just restarting the boss but it wipes all your obs, races, EVERYTHING!

One thing that annoyed me about Crackdown now is that you can't just put crime back on. It's either no one or gangs. Then once gangs are back on you can't turn them off.

One thing that annoyed me about Crackdown now is that you can't just put crime back on. It's either no one or gangs. Then once gangs are back on you can't turn them off.

Yeah I agree that is annoying. I havent knocked the gangs back on yet as I see no reason to do so. For the most part though the DLC is ace and has come at a nice time aswell.

Yeah I agree that is annoying. I havent knocked the gangs back on yet as I see no reason to do so. For the most part though the DLC is ace and has come at a nice time aswell.

I had to though, because I was going through getting 4* ratings in everything, and now I've achieved it I don't need the gangs there, I just want to search for orbs and now i'd have to go through and kill everyone again.